Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo of Time (Discussion)

@WarG-X: Zekrom. B) Anyway, yeah, Black Lightning sounds beast. I think I'll stick with that.

Post is up, also you can't argue with black lightning (not saying that anyone has). The sketches are great btw.
    Last edited by wooden cavalry; 6th January 2012 at 2:21 AM.
    Brave mans gotta do uphill...

alright.
    So I have Ice powers.
    Suddenly I think I chose Kess' appearance well, since she's frail looking, like ice, but actually tough, like Ice again.
    oh I'm awesome.
    Working on my post now so it's awesome.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by wooden cavalry View Post
    Post is up, also you can't argue with black lightning (not saying that anyone has). The sketches are great btw.
    Thanks, my friend!

@ Aslynn - Literally cannot wait to see what you come up with! =D

By the way, because of the Monkey Staff, I should summon Sun Wukong.

Also, what element should the Staff be aligned with?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I reckon it goes like this -
    Gauntlets - Ice
    Sword - Dark Lightning
    Staff - Water
    Scythe - Wind
    Bow - Flame
    Boots - Earth

I think that was it
    It made sense, anyway.

With the weapons, we can decide on colors, right?
    Since they are weapons made from our souls.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    By the way, because of the Monkey Staff, I should summon Sun Wukong.

Also, what element should the Staff be aligned with?
    To be fair to others, I will not discuss the summonings just yet, but I promise you it will make sense for your weapon! =]

I was thinking your Staff could be aligned with the Water element.

@Aslynn - Bow - "Blue" Flame. ^___^ The drawings I did were simply to give you an idea of how I envisioned each weapon; you can choose to use my design or come up with your own.

SPOILER WARNING: Your powers will be "revealed" (pun intended forgive me) in detail during Day 2 - Revelations: Part 2

Based on the guidelines I give you, you are free to tweak your weapon/power to your complete personal liking! (Put that awsome creativity to practice! ^___~)

Well it makes sense. Sun Wukong knows water magic

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I've posted up replies. As soon as *Jean Grey* and Septic Scepti1e post and I reply, I will post Revelations Part 2. If you posted to Revelations Part 1 please do not post until Part 2 is up. Thanks.

I've figured out an equally powerful summon for each of you. (DVB you will be pleased, my friend!)

AH! Sorry I'm late. I'm working on my post right now (ugh, downside of work: laziness at home). I also wanted to add that I find your drawings quite awesome. It's always nice to have a foundation for what our weapons look like. Oooh, can't wait to see what our stuff does. . .
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Septic Scepti1e View Post
    AH! Sorry I'm late. I'm working on my post right now (ugh, downside of work: laziness at home). I also wanted to add that I find your drawings quite awesome. It's always nice to have a foundation for what our weapons look like. Oooh, can't wait to see what our stuff does. . .
    Thanks! ^__^;; although I was ultimately displeased so to make it up to you guys I will be drawing fully colored renditions of your characters + weapons + summon beast (but you will have to be patient on that promise ^__^;

Lol, we can be patient.
    Because awesomeness awaits.

I feel kinda bad for making Seya cry because my character is the youngest, is pure and basically has a crap life.
    But, things must be done.
    This war must be fought.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Posted. XD Now I imagine the Scythe being a combination of a hawk's colors and translucent pale green. XD The first impression was Hawk Colors + Yellow, but it changed to Hawk Colors + Pale Green when I envisioned it in my head.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by Aslynn♥Pokemon View Post
    Lol, we can be patient.
    Because awesomeness awaits.

I feel kinda bad for making Seya cry because my character is the youngest, is pure and basically has a crap life.
    But, things must be done.
    This war must be fought.
    I thought my character was the youngest? O.o

Anyway, since everyone posted, as soon as WarG-X posts the replies, we can move on! Woot! This RP is actually going really well, you know.

Her character is 13, yours is 14. XD It's only a year though. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Wait, you could have characters at 13? XP Dammit...

13-18. XD

I needed my character at legal age for her smoking and predatory tendencies to work. XD I imagine her a few months older than Florina, only to highlight her tendencies and habits. XD Some things only work if your character is the oldest. Anyone younger can get away with anything. XD

Dammit XD Oh well, 14's fine for me. I'll just say that she had her 14th birthday like three weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I thought my character was the youngest? O.o

Anyway, since everyone posted, as soon as WarG-X posts the replies, we can move on! Woot! This RP is actually going really well, you know.
    I'm glad you think so! =)

I just finished reading the last two posts.
    @ *Jean Grey* - I laughed when you said Carly grinned when she saw "them younger" boys!

@ Septic Scepti1e - ah, law class, coincidentally I just had mine yesterday ^__^;;

Anyway, I have to get to school, fortunately I only have one class today so I will reply as soon as I get home and I shall post Revelations Part 2 later today.

I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?

I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?
    Me either, personally I'm having fun! =] Well I'm almost done with the next major post, I estimate I will be done in 30 min - an hour. As soon as I post you are free to post!

Only two posts in and already some are worrying about drop-outs. Well, I'll just say that I am not leaving this unless something personal drops in my life that forces me otherwise, so. . .

Also, WG-X, I took a look at your post (duh), and if Florina had anything to worry about, it would be becoming a leader. *cringe* She would not like that, though, it sounds like she may have to. That'll be interesting.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in

I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in
    Well, that really depends on the GM as well, really. I think what gets RPers really motivated is an organised RP with an interesting and creative plot, as well as a dedicated GM. But that's just me.

Ok! post is up! Please read everything before posting, ask if you have any questions, I put a lot of work into this, hopefully you guys like were I'm beginning to take things... ^W^;;There will be plenty of action soon i promise.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast