Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo of Time (Discussion)

Was that aimed at me, Flame Mistess? XP

Anyway, all right then. Time to get the action started.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I just realized a potential problem, after you read the post: Teamwork begins now! You guys need to decide amongst yourselves who will arrive in what order that way we don't end up with two players posting that they arrived first... ^^ Please make sure, if you are going to say you want to go first, make sure you post as soon as you can so that your fellow Rper can post as soon as their stuff is ready. This game is all about comradeship, further down you will need to be on the same page on game changing decisions... Of course if your fellow RPers are not online, go ahead and post.
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 7th January 2012 at 1:09 AM.

I'll post NOT first ^^
    That was taken care of.
    And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
    Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :P

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
    I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :P
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Carly's acrophobic, so she'd be second-to-the last or last. She'd have a hard time trying to get up. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by Aslynn♥Pokemon View Post
    I'll post NOT first ^^
    That was taken care of.
    And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
    Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :P

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
    I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :P
    That's fine if you can make it work. Remember your character is 13 years of age, what business could she have on top of the city's tallest building? and how would you explain yourself to your folks? If you find a good way to address the situation then go for it! =)

I did not post it but you guys should know: You cannot tell anyone of what you will be doing or who you are meeting, chances are people will dismiss you as slightly insane.

-on a side note-
    I wish I could've made an SU myself, the most epic line "Mom, a flying cat asked me to meet her on the AIM Tech rooftop, where's our rock-climbing equipment?" xP darn...

I'll post first, then, if no one else has the guts to. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I'll post first, then, if no one else has the guts to. =P
    First post is yours!

Post order:
    Flame Mistress
    Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon
    -
    -
    -wooden cavalry
    -*Jean Grey* - Do you want the last post? makes sense Carly would have a real tough time getting up there XP

Aslynn - pick a spot 2nd, 3rd or 4th? =)
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 7th January 2012 at 2:06 AM.

I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
    I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
    She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work
    Ninja Kess to the tower!
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
    I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
    She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work
    Ninja Kess to the tower!
    I like the idea! Throw in a ski mask for giggles (I kid), those rent-a-cops won't know what hit them! =P

I'll take #5, I have I idea so I can take a +1. I could help with the whole phobia thing.
    Brave mans gotta do uphill...

Quote Originally Posted by wooden cavalry View Post
    I'll take #5, I have I idea so I can take a +1. I could help with the whole phobia thing.
    You can have slot 5 but you can't interact with any other player until you reach the top ^^;;

That would be kind of fun though.
    Two characters ninja'ing their way up an important building :P

James Bond and Co.
    :P
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Guys, just saying... There's a very, very bad stink on the 64th floor, AND the CEO's drunk. Veeeeeery drunk. XD Just read my post to see what I mean.

Hmmm... You know what? It would have probably been a good idea now that i think about it to have the whole group meet at the bottom and come up with a way to get up but Flame Mistress probably started her post already and I'd hate to tell her to re-do it. T___T;; There will be plenty of group stuff you must do as soon as you all meet; I can assure you!

lol
    bit late to make edits

I'm still on about the third floor and my post is already a page on word
    I love this RP.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

@ Flame Mistress - That was hilarious! Gah! unfortunately Seya can't go back to her 'actual' self! Shes trapped as a cat ^^;; I apologize; I should've made it clear. T__T;;

Posted.
    And yes, Kess just kicked someone.
    I kid you not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Posted.
    And yes, Kess just kicked someone.
    I kid you not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures
    I just read your post! Haha! I pictured a tiny teenager locking her elbows and kicking a guard right in the stomach! Priceless. Anyway this is gonna be a challenge for the last person to post, imagine how alert the guards in the building will be. ^^;;

@WarG-X: Kay, it's alright. And I know, I LOVED tapping my post up! XD Best one ever!

oh indeed
    That woudl make it even more of a challenge since Carly already would have had issues getting to the top.

Damn stinkbomb >.<
    Of course, there are probably alternate routes, but still :P

Fun stuff.

Not to mention Kess did jam a chair under the door handle, which is one of the few ways to get onto the roof.

Consequences v.v
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

^ Yeowch... This was why I nabbed first spot, people. So that I could totally wreck havoc, fiddle around with the CEO, and just make it a pain for the people to come later. XD And with that jammed door... XD

Quote Originally Posted by WarG-X View Post
    You can have slot 5 but you can't interact with any other player until you reach the top ^^;;
    Why can't we interact until we reach the roof?

The ways of getting in have been interesting so far, it gets harder and harder doesn't it.
    Brave mans gotta do uphill...

indeed
    That's why me and Flame nabbed the first spots, so we had it easy.
    Ish.

If anyone has those suction thingies they use to climb walls...
    I dare you to climb up the outside of the building.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by wooden cavalry View Post
    Why can't we interact until we reach the roof?

The ways of getting in have been interesting so far, it gets harder and harder doesn't it.
    It's easy for RPs to fall apart and I want to make sure it's properly balanced. If I allowed you to interact right off the back, it would be easy to fall in the trap of accidentally controlling another player's character. Once you all reach the top; you all have a chance to meet at the same time. That way no one is left out.

Plus for plot reasons I had everyone go in alone.

During interaction posts I will set certain guidelines to make things flow much easier. (From this point forward you will pretty much be able to and in fact will have to interact with each other)

Yup, it will be a challenge but nothing you "Guardians of the Light" can't handle! =)

I nominate Carly!

I nominate Carly as well. Ohohoho.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast