Page 40 of 208 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

at 8000 REs i wonder how long this hunt will go on ?
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Hi guys
    No news yet, I'm still boxing eggs... can´t wait to start hatching them

Congrats on that amazing yellow Lickitung @City Of Delusion, that is an enormous amount of pokémon encounters before the shine, nice job, good luck claimimg that ridiculous elusive shiny female combee, it is time to shine

@Claus351 the amount of boxes I hatch depends on the number of the egg (place it occupies in the party). I sort them in five different boxes at the same time, so the eggs place in the 5th box takes a bit more because I box them the moment I received them, while the eggs on 1st box hatch really fast cause they were with me until I got the fifth egg so they need less steps to hatch... and I usually fill about 20 boxes at the time so I end with 4 boxes of each position, e.g 4 boxes with eggs that were first on their respective batch and 4 boxes of eggs that I received last or fifth, this ones will usually take longer
    edit:this is just the way I do it. I like to get out of the way those eggs that feel forever to hatch first, this way if they hatch shiny, awesome, but if not I just move on to the next ones that will take fewer to hatch and so on. When I get to the last 4 boxes -the ones with eggs that were first in their batch- is so quick, I like to watch them hatching almost at the same time

Well, Good Luck this week guys
    Good luck on route 42 @dan2point5 hopefully your luck continues and even if it doesn´t come fast lets hope for it to be one of the shinies you want the most
    SUPER Good luck @PaddysTurtwigFanClub and @KittyKitty3308 I share your pain hunters lol, let just hope for the best and keep mentalizing that awesome shine at the end of the road
    and @KittyKitty3308 it sounds to me that Mr. Daycare Man is working for Team Rocket and taking all the shiny pokés for him
    Last edited by Shiny Hunter Se7en; 6th August 2012 at 9:26 PM.

"Death in Bloom"

1320 eggs now guys 4 boxes left. i will postpone this hunt if i have no treecko by 2000 eggs because i have other hunts, like sring the johto starters and charmander and vulpix mms, after the way this hunt is going i want BOTH charmander and vulpix to shine under 1000 eggs.
    gl to aqua cocoa dan kitty doodle se7en zane and city and to everyone else@ kitty i feel your pain mm is just unlucky atm and se7en too
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

@Shinyhunterse7en ooh, I see. I've never done it like that. I just box them from top to bottom in columns or whatever, left to right so that I have six layers of eggs instead of the usual confusing layers from top to bottom. I've never done it liek that though. I'll try that with my next batch if I dont get eevee in this one =)

@City of Delusion holy COW your RE list is SOO Long o.o for a second I thought that the whole list was accidental RE's, then I realized you do RE hunts XD
    Last edited by Claus351; 6th August 2012 at 8:32 PM.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

i think i have found a way to make dratini rare again u could breed one with different moves than the one they give in white2 or you could SR for the dratini with extrememspeed in HG SS

i also think we should brink back community REs like everyone in the thread votes on which area we hunt in and then we go there and hunt
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

That's a great idea. I've never participated in a community hunt cos I never used to have the patience for RE'ing. But now I'd really be interested in joining in!

yea if you guys wanna do that we can start that up after these badge quests are finished there nearly over for me and dan

i prefer to do community REs in 5th gen because of the double grass advantage but im ok with a 4th gen hunt too

atm 8111 REs for magnemite~
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 10:29 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    yea if you guys wanna do that we can start that up after these badge quests are finished there nearly over for me and dan

i prefer to do community REs in 5th gen because of the double grass advantage but im ok with a 4th gen hunt too

atm 8111 REs for magnemite~
    How about me!? I'm still at the begining of my BQ! XD But I can do a RE hunt thingy on my White. Anyways no Shine for me today yet. But I will keep my hope up.
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

3,370 REs. This is dragging on a bit...gle.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I always wanted to do a community RE but I never really had the patience for REs. I'd at least like to try. I can do fourth or fifth gen, I have hg platinum and white :P well black too but my bro's using it..
    My vote is we
    A.Celestial tower although I think you guys did this once
    B Dreamyard
    C.Route 14
    theres hundreds of pokes that I like on route 14 tho so thats just me XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    I always wanted to do a community RE but I never really had the patience for REs. I'd at least like to try. I can do fourth or fifth gen, I have hg platinum and white :P well black too but my bro's using it..
    My vote is we
    A.Celestial tower although I think you guys did this once
    B Dreamyard
    C.Route 14
    theres hundreds of pokes that I like on route 14 tho so thats just me XD
    I would vote for A but I'm already hunting in there right now so that wouldn't be really fair against others.
    The other options don´t really appeal to me, I would say Victory Road (or any other cave) because a Shiny Roggenrola is also one of the many Shinies on my WANTS list. :P But everyone has different opinions on this so it could become really hard to pick a location.
    ----------

About 5 boxes full. Getting tired of Getting eggs, so im going to start hatching Anyone need a cleffa? haha and @KittyKitty3308 Good luck with the Sneasels! and goodluck everyone else!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    I would vote for A but I'm already hunting in there right now so that wouldn't be really fair against others.
    The other options don´t really appeal to me, I would say Victory Road (or any other cave) because a Shiny Roggenrola is also one of the many Shinies on my WANTS list. :P But everyone has different opinions on this so it could become really hard to pick a location.
    yeah thats fine I thought they were crummy anyway =P Actually Victory road would be cool. unless its that hideous ant eater that I forgot the name of (thankfully) XD nvm it was heatmor. but ok. and good luck on your tower hunt =D Maybe also the electric cave. that would be interesting. :P

sure i could use mienfoo and heatmor but i only use 1 ds when hunting which is for my BQ in SS atm only 3 more atm then ill be done with it

tho i was hoping for an area that has double grass
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 11:08 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    yeah thats fine I thought they were crummy anyway =P Actually Victory road would be cool. unless its that hideous ant eater that I forgot the name of (thankfully) XD nvm it was heatmor. but ok. and good luck on your tower hunt =D Maybe also the electric cave. that would be interesting. :P
    Chargestone Cave? I looked it up and has some nice ones, although I wouldn't hope for Joltik, the rest would be a nice one to add to my Shiny list. Sp yeah Victory Road or Chargestone Cave would be my favorite places so far.
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    Chargestone Cave? I looked it up and has some nice ones, although I wouldn't hope for Joltik, the rest would be a nice one to add to my Shiny list. Sp yeah Victory Road or Chargestone Cave would be my favorite places so far.
    Yeah sorry I'm just getting back into pokemon again by shiny hunting :P It's been like 5 or 6 months since i've done a run through of b/w, please excuse my inaccuracy :P but yeah I vote for Chargestone cave or Victory road. i'll definantly try to join it since I think i'm free all week.

EDIT: oh and @ Cocoa yeah mienfoo would be really cool o.o always wanted one of those shiny.

ill go for chargestone cave since i failed in victory road twice gotten 2 shinies other than deino so after everyone is done with BQ and current hunts i guess we can start that up
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

ill go for chargestone cave since i failed in victory road twice gotten 2 shinies other than deino so after everyone is done with BQ and current hunts i guess we can start that up
    Oh my BQ and RE hunt can wait. :P I'm available as soon as we can start.
    ----------

yea just continue with that we wont be done with our BQ for a little while

heres the pokemon i prefer in chargestone cave from greatest to least

#1 klink( that means ill be using a magnetor magnet puller)
    #2 ferroseed (almost forgot this one lol)
    #3 tynamo
    #4 joltik( i love the first evo not a big fan of the 2nd)
    #5 boldore ( i already have a gigalith)

i have a question draginator how did u RE a shiny aerodactyl?
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 11:18 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    @Asthenia LOL sorry that was quite funny, gl any way how many eggs have you hatched?
    Well, let's see. Last time I checked a few days ago, I had hatched 1592 Larvestas. I've filled 7 more boxes since then, so... *whips out handy dandy calculator because I suck at math* ... that means I've hatched approximately 1802 eggs. God/Arceus help me. -_-

Good luck on everyone's hunts! *flies off dramatically into the sunset*

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

if anyone is interested we are gonna do a community RE everyone is welcome to join(you dont have to of course)

the location is gonna be chargestone cave gl everyone on your hunts

the pokemon u can find there are

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/595.gif39%( static can increase the encounter rate)

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/599.gif29%(magnet/magnet pull can increase the encounter rate)

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/597.gif20%(magnet/magnet pull can increase the encounter rate)

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/525.gif10%

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/602.gif2% ( static can increase the encounter rate)
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 11:31 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

yea just continue with that we wont be done with our BQ for a little while

heres the pokemon i prefer in chargestone cave from greatest to least

#1 klink( that means ill be using a magnetor magnet puller)
    #2 ferroseed (almost forgot this one lol)
    #3 tynamo
    #4 joltik( i love the first evo not a big fan of the 2nd)
    #5 boldore ( i already have a gigalith)

i have a question draginator how did u RE a shiny aerodactyl?
    Well it came from a Fossil that I revived in Diamond. When I wanted to put it into storage I saw it had a pink color and I was like YAAAAAAAY. So it wasn't an SR but really a RE. I wouldn't know how to count it other then a RE.

My favorites list:
    1) Boldore (I love its Shiny Form)
    2) Ferroseed (I prefer the red color of the green color of Ferrothorn...it makes it look like hes angry. XD)
    3) Tynamo (The green color doesn't really suit Eelektross, in my opinion, but its a nice one. )
    4) Klink (I don't love it....don't hate it either.)
    5) Joltik (I don't like the overal design of Galvantula and Joltik + The Shiny doesn't look much different then the original.)

if anyone is interested we are gonna do a community RE everyone is welcome to join(you dont have to of course)

the location is gonna be chargestone cave gl everyone on your hunts
    LET ME JOIN!!LET ME JOIN!!LET ME JOIN!!LET ME JOIN!!LET ME JOIN!!LET ME JOIN!! XD
    ----------

Wow Asheina, you poor thing. I usually give up after 500 cuz my brother convinces me its a waste of time. but NO LONGER!~ XD
    just finished boxing 7 boxes of eevees.. oh look, another empty box.
    *staredown*
    I'll fill you in next round. now I can FINALLY start hatching. TO MY AIRCONDITIONED ROOM!!! *charges*

I suppose that this all sounds cool, i prefer mm though re works too. I could only participate once treecko had shone of course. My preferences: abundant shrine:wants- vulpix murkrow noctowl chimeco bronzong(all really) - challengers cave - wants: riolu,lickitung,mawile,sabeleye,woobat
    Dont want- boldore(recieved legit one in trade), graveler (ehh explosion)
    i also took a break earlier to train a damp golduck and illuminate + super fang watchog
    basically im in after dis hunt@1350 eggs
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

the only problem is idk when to start it hahaha ill let u guys decide that
    Like I said I don't mind putting both my RE and BQ Hunts on hold. So I'm ready whenever I need to be. XD
    ----------

Page 40 of 208 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast