Page 41 of 208 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    i guess we can start now and itll last til next saturday jump in at any time (if you wanna join)

and if you notice my favorite 2 shinies in this area are steal so im gonna be using a normal magneton with magnet pull so there encounter rate is higher
    REALLY!? Right now!? 0.0 *grabs sprinting shoes, some good Pokeymanz with good Abilitiezz and rushes to Chargestone Cave*
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

i guess i can put my BQ on hold havent played white in about 2 weeks

gl everyone in your hunts( hope u get the shinies u want from the community RE)
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

I'll have to give this community hunt a miss. My priority is my badge quest so I'm gonna stay focused on that. Best of luck to all those participating and hopefully you get the shiny you're looking for!

@Asheina - keep up the good work! Hopefully all your effort will pay off soon.

Good Arceus, SRing for Regigigas is LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG...! I wish it just said 'Zut zutt...' and that's it. But no, I have to read the other stuff too!

'It's a statue of a Pokemon. It appears to exude power'
    'James read the engraved carvings'
    'A body of rock'
    'A body of ice'
    'A body of steel'
    'When gathers these Pokemon, the king shall appear'
    '... ...'
    'Zut zutt...'
    Cue legendary music
    Soft reset
    Rinse and repeat

That's from memory.

It takes around two minutes per SR! I can't be bothered with that! May try soft resetting for the Kanto birds, or Cresselia...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

7,600 SRs

Sorry guys, not gonna do chargestone cave did 20 res and my results
    13 boldores=((got one)
    4klinks=)(didnt want)
    2ferroseeds=( the one i did want!!!
    a joltik... meh
    moved to chargestone cave done 50ish res got bored of seeing graveler and boldore
    gonna TRY and chain a lickitung on platinum tnite instead...
    back to treecko in the morning @ cocoa did it really only take 50 res to get ur gigalith
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

We ve moved the chargestone hunt to a later date and did you know if you use a pokemon with ability static joltik and tynamo will show up more

and if you use a pokemon with the abiltiy magnet pull klink and ferroseed will show up more

best of luck everyone dont worry we wont give up the community RE

@paddysturtwigfan club yes it did on my lucky black all those hunts under 2000

stoutland and sableye came from white
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 11:23 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congratulations on all recent shinies!

Still MM'ing for Absol, 190 eggs hatched. My hunt is going very slowly because I am away on vacation and don't have any spare time.

I really like the sound of the community RE hunt, and I feel like we should do these more often. The only one I remember was a community RE in Celestial Tower. A lot of people got shiny litwicks, and a few elygems too =p

They are fun. Maybe we should hold one once a month for those who want to participate? If we could get some people to step up as leaders for this event that might be a really fun thing for the shiny hunters on this forum.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    Wow Asheina, you poor thing. I usually give up after 500 cuz my brother convinces me its a waste of time. but NO LONGER!~ XD
    just finished boxing 7 boxes of eevees.. oh look, another empty box.
    *staredown*
    I'll fill you in next round. now I can FINALLY start hatching. TO MY AIRCONDITIONED ROOM!!! *charges*
    *sitting in steaming hot room with no air conditioner* .... ARRRRGGGHHHHH!
    Must. Keep. Hatching. *cue creepy heavy breathing*

We ve moved the chargestone hunt to a later date and did you know if you use a pokemon with ability static joltik and tynamo will show up more

and if you use a pokemon with the abiltiy magnet pull klink and ferroseed will show up more

best of luck everyone dont worry we wont give up the community RE
    Wow, I never knew Static and Magnet Pull could do that. 0_o
    GL on your RE thingies!
    Last edited by Professor Snape; 6th August 2012 at 11:41 PM.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Congratulations on all recent shinies!

Still MM'ing for Absol, 190 eggs hatched. My hunt is going very slowly because I am away on vacation and don't have any spare time.

I really like the sound of the community RE hunt, and I feel like we should do these more often. The only one I remember was a community RE in Celestial Tower. A lot of people got shiny litwicks, and a few elygems too =p

They are fun. Maybe we should hold one once a month for those who want to participate? If we could get some people to step up as leaders for this event that might be a really fun thing for the shiny hunters on this forum.
    I could be a leader of some sort of this. It depends on what needs to be done for it. Once I know that I can decide if I want to do it or not.
    ----------

Yup, I love the idea of the RE community hunt in Chargestone Cave as I always wanted to join one.
    I already have started to RE hunting. I like all the shinies that appear there so I'll be happy with whatever.
    GL on your hunts too .
    Also I'm still SRing for shiny Ho-Oh, my second favourite shiny (just after the Porygon family, love those shinies :P). At 1630 SRs, this is being slowly.
    Last edited by Snivasel; 7th August 2012 at 12:45 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/v481g1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/14j9dn8.gif[/IMG]

yay Chargestone cave! I dont really know which one I want yet, haven't really seen any of the shinys. besides roggenrola. so i'll be hoping for that but im good with anything :P whats the date?
    Edit: Dragonitor, all you really need to do is set a date I think XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Well, maybe I'll should wait until everybody is ready since it's a community hunt.
    What date would be good for the hunt? I would prefer this week because I'm very excited about this hunt, but what do you think?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/v481g1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/14j9dn8.gif[/IMG]

yay Chargestone cave! I dont really know which one I want yet, haven't really seen any of the shinys. besides roggenrola. so i'll be hoping for that but im good with anything :P whats the date?
    Edit: Dragonitor, all you really need to do is set a date I think XD
    Only setting a date? Shouldn't I also pick/decide/take a poll about the locations? But I really don't mind leading this community RE's, it kinda sounds like fun.
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    Only setting a date? Shouldn't I also pick/decide/take a poll about the locations? But I really don't mind leading this community RE's, it kinda sounds like fun.
    well I figured everyone would help pick the areas and vote for it but ok that too =P but yeah can we have it this week? I think im busy thursday.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

As much as I would like to be included in this community hunt, I think my shiny hunts are set until next summer! I have to do a replay through of my ss and my fiances hg just to be able to sr for all the legendaries in the games that my crazy self decided to try, AFTER I get 3 more mm shinies... but I will def root you guys on and check on the statuses of everyones hunts! gonna collect some more sneasel eggs and hopefully old man is a little more leinent with eggs during the night than he was the morning... hope you get your magnemite and treeko and larvesta, and whatever else everyone is/will be hunting for!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

I'm currently at 850 REs for Chargestone Cave, officially bypassing my longest, unsuccessful, RE hunt for Poliwag/Poliwhirl.
    Hopefully it'll shine soon.

I think a community shiny hunt would be a great idea.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT:

Shiny Pokemon LF:

KittyKitty: We'll miss you :P good luck with crazy sneasel!
    Cocoa: Ok, well that would be kinda crazy. I'm sure most of us dont have the rest of summer free just to RE. I know I have at the very least three more mm's after eevee, so I think we need set dates :/ CoughDragonitorCough =P

if anyone is interested we are gonna do a community RE everyone is welcome to join(you dont have to of course)

the location is gonna be chargestone cave gl everyone on your hunts
    Id like to join! Please? Cleffa is sorta gettin on my nerves... It shone today! But before i saved, my dsi shut off by itself... witha full battery to -_- Anyways it give me break from this, if i could hnt another shiny I havnt really tried cause im impatient, ut im getting better! So id like to join!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Id like to join! Please? Cleffa is sorta gettin on my nerves... It shone today! But before i saved, my dsi shut off by itself... witha full battery to -_- Anyways it give me break from this, if i could hnt another shiny I havnt really tried cause im impatient, ut im getting better! So id like to join!
    of course you can join :P and wow thats really bad luck.. and you didnt stockpile the eggs so you cant just go back and rehatch it? that sucks..
    hatched four boxes this afternoooonnn... still no shining eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by broken glass View Post
    YESSS!!!!! ITS FINALLY DONE AFTER 8587 ENCOUNTERS shiny.... TAUROS
    Congratulations! A well-deserved catch!
    Don't know how you managed to run through grass 8587 times without slamming your head repeatedly against a wall. ^.^'

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Congratulations! A well-deserved catch!
    Don't know how you managed to run through grass 8587 times without slamming your head repeatedly against a wall. ^.^'
    yeah congrats dude! =D and btw my air conditioning...is cool.. :P *rubs in face* hahah jk! :P lol why has it been so hot recently?
    on topic, My brother is leaving on wednesday and taking Black with him, so im pretty much screwed with hatching eggs.

of course you can join :P and wow thats really bad luck.. and you didnt stockpile the eggs so you cant just go back and rehatch it? that sucks..
    hatched four boxes this afternoooonnn... still no shining eevee.
    ono it was like my..... 37th egg i think? Today anyways, i hatched about 90 yesterday. and yeah it s saved before i startede hatching, so the one that hatched that was shiny, its egg is still there,. but doubt that luck wont happen again. but for now on, im playing connected to the charger...
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

yeah congrats dude! =D and btw my air conditioning...is cool.. :P *rubs in face* hahah jk! :P lol why has it been so hot recently?
    on topic, My brother is leaving on wednesday and taking Black with him, so im pretty much screwed with hatching eggs.
    You share the game? Wow. That takes guts. I never let any of my siblings touch my Pokemon after that one incident with my sister. They can only play my games if I'm looming right over their shoulders, watching them like a Braviary. A ninja Asian Batman Braviary using Scary Face.

BTW, I'm coming over to steal your air conditioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor737 View Post
    I'm currently at 850 REs for Chargestone Cave, officially bypassing my longest, unsuccessful, RE hunt for Poliwag/Poliwhirl.
    Hopefully it'll shine soon.

I think a community shiny hunt would be a great idea.
    Good luck with Chargestone Cave. I've been REing there since June and have over 9000 REs now and still no shinies
    Newest Shiny!

Caterpie - 10/5/2014 Pokemon Y
    3DS Friend Code #1: 1590-6027-9053 Water Friend Safari
    3DS Friend Code #2: 1693-1676-9063 Dragon Friend Safar

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    You're taking this pretty well, I have to say. I would've rage-quit right then and there if that happened to me. >.<
    Maybe this is a sign that you'll get your shiny Cleffa for sure this time around.

Page 41 of 208 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast