Page 158 of 208 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Well, I've had an interesting day... Passed out on the kitchen floor and cracked my head open, so been down A&E for most of today, so hatched no eggs today, but managed to gather 4 boxes worth to hatch tomorrow... I feel fine now, though.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

8,250 REs

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Well, I've had an interesting day... Passed out on the kitchen floor and cracked my head open, so been down A&E for most of today, so hatched no eggs today, but managed to gather 4 boxes worth to hatch tomorrow... I feel fine now, though.
    ...Ouch. Could be worse, I heard someone did the same, but by leaping into a door...

Right, I'm starting up SRs. Done 275 SRs so far, big fat massive good luck to TheMaster!
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Hey all 1575srs/ 4725 seen, so good progress made there. @The master, major ouch your lucky to be able to tell us about it. Tauros will come, soon, i know it. gl everyone else too , and congrats to everyone also.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Holy crap a ferroseed just shined in my white 2. I'm in the battle right now!!!!

Edit: fml, it was N's ferroseed.
    Last edited by Covert Cactus; 10th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post
    Holy crap a ferroseed just shined in my white 2. I'm in the battle right now!!!!

Edit: fml, it was N's ferroseed.
    XD LMFAO! He has a shiny?

Probably just thought it was shiny because of the animation it does. Ns pokemon cant be shiny

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    XD LMFAO! He has a shiny?
    Like Crimson said, N's pokemon do a shine animation when they appear. I found ferroseed after I crossed the bridge in chargestone and battled the trainer near the stairs. I saw the shine and I was not sure if ferroseed was a pokemon that had noticable shiny colors. Well now I know they do. I still cought him though.

Man, I was hoping to see TheMaster's shiny Tauros after finally coming on. I'm sorry it turned out bad for you. I hope you're better now, and I wish you an extra massive amount of luck on Tauros. I'd give you all of my luck for this month if it was possible, since I definitely won't get a hunt continuing anytime soon.

I might be getting the Gible from Benga soon, but that's not worthy of much note. I'll be trying to complete the pokedex, and I want to avoid any trading I don't need, so it'll be awhile until you hear anything more of hunts from me. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Psynergy; 11th October 2012 at 4:09 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post
    Like Crimson said, N's pokemon do a shine animation when they appear. I found ferroseed after I crossed the bridge in chargestone and battled the trainer near the stairs. I saw the shine and I was not sure if ferroseed was a pokemon that had noticable shiny colors. Well now I know they do. I still cought him though.
    Wait,you caught N's pokemon?O_o

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Wait,you caught N's pokemon?O_o
    Yeah if you see a pokemon with a shine animation but regular colors it's N's pokemon, you find it in the wild in some places. When you catch it the game will say it already has a trainer ID (00002). You can't nick name either. It's description will say something like it was friends with a powerful trainer. Does anyone know if you need to do the memory link to get them?

No shinies to report, but I just got a nursery in my Join Avenue on White 2 (two of them, actually). It requires getting to the post-game and leveling the avenue up to 15, which I did mostly by spamming Magnemite/Magnemite trades. I had a hell of a time just _finding_ someone who wanted to open a nursery.

Turned out that 2 of the 3 NPC fans that I left in there had changed their minds to opening a nursery (a Parasol Lady, and hilariously, a Roughneck). This is awesome because unlike other players' characters, fans use the catchphrase that YOU select, so I get my words thrown back in my face every time I stop by.

I thought the nurseries would sell hatch items, but you actually select an option, then select an egg. As a serial breeder, I'm not sure how many of my 8 slots I should devote to nurseries. Decisions, decisions...

I have not done much with the entralink, so I'm not sure if Hatch Power Max is still obtainable from a mission. Would that and nurseries combined be overpowered?

Well, after a long and tedious ascent through Black Tower, I got my shiny Gible. Sure it's comparable to the Gyarados, but I thought I'd mention it now. I can now focus more on completing the pokedex to get my shiny charm. Now, I'm contemplating over which legendaries I want to try to SR for once I get the shiny charm.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Of course they'll still count - you're the one counting the soft resets, not the game.
    Cool that's good to know ^^

500 SRs for Suicune, no shiny yet. So I decided to play LG and SR for a shiny Dratini. 150 SRs, nothing yet :/ I hope it will be shiny coz I haven't encoutnered any shiny in LG, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    This is awesome because unlike other players' characters, fans use the catchphrase that YOU select, so I get my words thrown back in my face every time I stop by.
    This also means I get "The Game" whenever I walk through Join Avenue.

@Gustavo: Gotta love shiny Garchomp.
    I got mine to Lv. 69 so far, what about yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    This also means I get "The Game" whenever I walk through Join Avenue.

@Gustavo: Gotta love shiny Garchomp.
    I got mine to Lv. 69 so far, what about yours?
    I just finished SR'ing for a good nature, and settled with Adamant. It's still Lv. 1, though I plan to train it later when it come time for it in the pokedex. Right now, I'm still too distracted by the PWT though.

Hey guys! I have yet to run into a shiny yet in my BW2 run. I am currently at Nimbasa City and its funny, because I always expect that the next pokemon I run into to be shiny. I have never found a shiny without hunting for it. In all my years, it has always been me hunting in order for me to receive. So I would love a random shiny during my playthough. I am going to go insane though because most of my pokedex pokemon are on my White, so I have to gather up enough pokemon on my W2 to transfer over to make progress in my dex on that game to get the charm. The Dream Radar is helping me slowly but surely collect extra pokemon without having to use poke balls.

Anyways, congrats on the recent shinies and happy hunting everyone! I am getting closer and closer to getting to SR for a legendary!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Hey guys~ I've only really gotten back to this thread after a long while and I've mostly only kept up to date with the 4th Gen/5th Gen threads, so blanket congrats on all the recent shinies everyone!

My hunts are going along pretty slowly again thanks to assignments and other games I'm playing, again XD. I'm at 3014 SRs for Groudon in SS, and 300 eggs for Tepig and 90 eggs for Snivy for my MM Multihunt in White (390 altogether).

Aagh, BW2 comes out tommorow in the UK and I should've tried to get Tepig at least by now XD. But even if I did, I'd have no way to trade it over yet until my sister's DSi XL gets repaired... :/ hmm, maybe I'll switch to SRing for Tepig instead, to make up for when I gave up on SRing Oshawott in White.

@TheMaster327: Ouch, that must've hurt. Hope you're feeling better now though~ And you're way overdue for that Shiny Tauros by now. I hope one hatches in one of those 4 boxes of eggs!

Good luck everyone on your hunts, especially you TheMaster327! ^_^
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

I gathered a 5th box this morning, and hatched one box, so I still have four boxes to hatch... It would be interesting if egg 9 of Egg Box 2 is the shiny, as that was the last egg I gathered before I passed out... Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone!
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

8,250 REs

I just had a random image in my head of a future post where themaster gets fed up and pulls the parents out of the daycare and then we see: "... silly me, these parents were both English!!"
    That's probably not the case though, so good luck! *crosses fingers for this batch for extra luck*
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

it took me 4 days to get my tepig starter shiny, now im going for zen mode darmanitan ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I just had a random image in my head of a future post where themaster gets fed up and pulls the parents out of the daycare and then we see: "... silly me, these parents were both English!!"
    That's probably not the case though, so good luck! *crosses fingers for this batch for extra luck*
    Impossible. I have Helio's Japanese Ditto from her Japanese Black in the daycare with an English Tauros, so the MM is in effect...
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

8,250 REs

Day 4 of SR'ing for Tepig on Black 2, hopefully it shines soon so I can play through some of the game. Good luck everyone, especially TheMaster. That Tauros is being so stubborn but just imagine how great it would be when it finally decides to shine, so hang in there!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/9/14
    Total Shinies: 260

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Impossible. I have Helio's Japanese Ditto from her Japanese Black in the daycare with an English Tauros, so the MM is in effect...
    Yep, the Ditto is definitely Japanese. You're just having some bad luck. But didn't someone on here take over 8000 eggs to get a shiny? O_O I hope you hatch your shiny Tauros soon. And I hope you're feeling better - do you know why you fainted?

I'm still after my shiny Chikorita in Crystal. I'm currently at 3826 SR. I was hoping it would appear before White 2 gets here, since I'll want to concentrate on my badge quest once it does.

Edit: Ooh, my copy of White 2 has been dispatched! Apparently it should be here tomorrow. ^_^
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 11th October 2012 at 7:41 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

So tomorrow is the day bw2 hit my shelves.... But the chances of me getting one of them tomorrow, well im more likely to get my starter to shine. Will sr right up until i get the new games, hopefully a random shiny in w2 . Will sr a bit more tonight and will probo get the game over the weekend
    Q : does any one know if the overworld braviary/mandibuzz can be shiny?
    Gl
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

^ Yep, they can be shiny. Braviary is actually one of my targets for my White 2 badge quest. ^_^

Page 158 of 208 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast