Page 159 of 208 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Yep, the Ditto is definitely Japanese. You're just having some bad luck. But didn't someone on here take over 8000 eggs to get a shiny? O_O I hope you hatch your shiny Tauros soon. And I hope you're feeling better - do you know why you fainted?

I'm still after my shiny Chikorita in Crystal. I'm currently at 3826 SR. I was hoping it would appear before White 2 gets here, since I'll want to concentrate on my badge quest once it does.

Edit: Ooh, my copy of White 2 has been dispatched! Apparently it should be here tomorrow. ^_^
    As it happens, yes. A high intake of Tauros, and low blood sugar levels... Will most likely shelve this hunt until after Black 2, as tomorrow, my Black 2 badge quest starts!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

7,400 REs

My friend got his White2 delivered today :-( he'd ordered through play.com
    Wish I'd done that now! Ah well I'll pick it up some time tomoz. Nice to have us all on the same playing field as of tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

Not me. I'm getting Mario Kart 7 at the weekend, so christmas owes me W2.

280 SRs for a starter. Might do something on White, maybe continue my Dreamyard hunt.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Shiny budew after 393 res in my platinum!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably my last shiny before i get my w2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

major gl to aqua master city and paddy on there hunts and everyone else!~

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/axcqab.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naT6Q...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 12th October 2012 at 12:37 AM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

I've just begun my hunt for a shiny sigilyph. I'm breeding a Sigilyph that I bred (to get Roost, Stored Power and Psycho Shift) and a Japanese Ditto from the GTS.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

So, nothing in my last batch... Will now be shelving this Tauros hunt for now, to concentrate on my Black 2 badge quest, which will start tomorrow...
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

7,400 REs

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    So, nothing in my last batch... Will now be shelving this Tauros hunt for now, to concentrate on my Black 2 badge quest, which will start tomorrow...
    mines will to gl on yours can t wait to get started
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Congratz to cocoa on the shiny dew~! Now to figure out what I should hunt lol...

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    aww, I was looking forward to your victory against the evil Tauros. Hope your B2 throws shinies at you for your BQ =)
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 12th October 2012 at 1:27 AM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Congratz to cocoa on the shiny dew~! Now to figure out what I should hunt lol...
    yeah thats always difficult to decide, i haven't seen a single shiny in my white 2 yet either, going after haxorus in game though

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Holy crap! I was playing Crystal, trying to find a Gligar when out of nowhere, a shiny Graveler comes across the screen. I am in battle now and sooooo scared its going to use selfdestruct. I have never had a shiny fail...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Holy crap! I was playing Crystal, trying to find a Gligar when out of nowhere, a shiny Graveler comes across the screen. I am in battle now and sooooo scared its going to use selfdestruct. I have never had a shiny fail...
    omg gl and congratz!!! thats awesome i hope you catch it!~
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    yeah thats always difficult to decide, i haven't seen a single shiny in my white 2 yet either, going after haxorus in game though
    Yeah, for now i'm collecting cranidos eggs in HG lol...

Gl on catching it and congratiez!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! It used Selfdestruct after the first Ultra Ball...my first ever shiny fail. My heart sank...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! It used Selfdestruct after the first Ultra Ball...my first ever shiny fail. My heart sank...
    Ugh, I feel for you. I inadvertently reset on a shiny Vibrava once; I swear I am going to do another Poke Radar run on Pearl and find that little twerp.

After finally getting my beautiful little Guardian (shiny Golett, Brave with Iron Fist and perfect in Attack), I'd been trying to MM myself a shiny Elekid on Black. But after 413 hatches (and no box room) I've decided that I should pick up my quest on B2. Since the Everstone trick works 100% of the time on B2 and I've had some awful luck getting the right Nature, it'd be best if I tried elsewhere.

That and I hope I have that nifty little charm in my hands when I start breeding again!

Wish me luck. ^.^

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

Ouch thats horrible. Sorry to hear that. hope you can reclaim it one day!

And aw man, still no shiny Tepig in B2. I've been dual SRing in HG and in B2 for shiny starters and nothing yet. Haven't been counting but I've been SRing for quite a few days now. Hope SOMETHING shines my way soon! Really hoping to start some badge questing on these games.

My shiny Pokemon:

-- Zira -- Florence -- Trick -- Brimstone -- Fleece -- Robin -- Horace --

Heart Gold FC: 0948-7530-2951

Pokemon Black FC: 2924-4380-1565

Pokemon Y FC: 1547-5454-3033 (Sunkern, Swadloon in safari)

Yaaaay, my first shiny of White 2, and my first random encounter in at least 2 years. It's not exactly one of my favorites, but who can object?

I was hunting for a Dunsparce at Floccecy Ranch, and this little guy popped out. Can you guess who it is?

http://i.imgur.com/WVRr8.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Eg0Kl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/30AdS.jpg

It feels so weird to get a shiny via random encounter. The screen scrolls up as the pokemon appears, so even before the sparkles appeared, I knew what it was. I think I'll probably keep it unevolved- Azumarill looks horrible.

Took a lot longer to get a regular Dunsparce- 5% appearance in rustling grass aughhhhh.

Very nice JohnNiles! Azurill was the first shiny I ever got ^.^ Anyway I have been really busy since the release of BW2 and just now have finished trading over all of the pokemon so my national dex is now finished! Shiny Charm is now mine ^^ First thing I will be doing is SRing all of the BW2 Legendary pokes. Good luck everyone and keep up the great work!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code : Jamie 3582 9560 5564
    Friend Safari: Fighting= Machoke, Throh, Riolu
    Check out my shiny album: http://s9.beta.photobucket.com/user/...mies%20Shinies
    Current Shiny Hunt-Misdreavus

My Shiny Pokemon (all caught or hatched by me)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    Yaaaay, my first shiny of White 2, and my first random encounter in at least 2 years. It's not exactly one of my favorites, but who can object?

I was hunting for a Dunsparce at Floccecy Ranch, and this little guy popped out. Can you guess who it is?

http://i.imgur.com/WVRr8.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Eg0Kl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/30AdS.jpg

It feels so weird to get a shiny via random encounter. The screen scrolls up as the pokemon appears, so even before the sparkles appeared, I knew what it was. I think I'll probably keep it unevolved- Azumarill looks horrible.

Took a lot longer to get a regular Dunsparce- 5% appearance in rustling grass aughhhhh.
    Congrats I got a shiny Azurill there in my Jap. B2.

Also congrats to everyone else's recent shinies including cocoa's budew, a personal fav of mine.

Also Master Leo I hope you reclaim that shiny Graveler that really sucks man.

Still playing through WHite 2 rather slowly due to school and other stuff. But once I do I'll go for Kyurem and many other legendaries.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by Markasdarkas View Post
    Very nice JohnNiles! Azurill was the first shiny I ever got ^.^ Anyway I have been really busy since the release of BW2 and just now have finished trading over all of the pokemon so my national dex is now finished! Shiny Charm is now mine ^^ First thing I will be doing is SRing all of the BW2 Legendary pokes. Good luck everyone and keep up the great work!
    Speaking of which, how does shininess work with roamers again? It's determined when they're set loose, not when you first battle them?

Finally found out that you get a free shiny Pokemon in the new games. Sadly, Dragonite is pathetic without Multiscale and Garchomp is banned from competitive play.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Congrats JohnNiles!

I haven't SR'ed for Bulbasaur, or hatched any Magby Eggs all day. I have been to busy trying to catch up on videos on my Youtube Channel, and I have also been trying to finish up Super Mario 64.

On top of that I am also still playing Pokemon leaf Green. I just made it on One Island after beating Blaine on Cinnabar Island. I hope to hatch at least 1 box of eggs later.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 12th October 2012 at 6:52 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Almost done with the unova dex, after getting shiny haxorus and going through black tower i will resume shiny hunting. First hunt will be in virbank complex

Congrats cocoa! Love that shiny!

Sorry to hear about that Graveller, that seriously sucks.

Anyway I'm off to to get W2 now. My very own Pokemon journey is about to unfold. Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    Anyway I'm off to to get W2 now. My very own Pokemon journey is about to unfold. Let's do this!
    I'm off now too, hopefully I won't pass out from the excitement! (I kid!)
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

7,400 REs

Page 159 of 208 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast