Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Congrats on Piplup!

    Reached 1700 SR in Soul Silver, and I am close to 1088 Absol eggs hatched. When they are all done I will start hatching Shuckles.

    I am also thinking of doing a RE hunt for Glameow in Pearl. You can't chain a pokemon with 20% appearance rate, right? I don't want to chain it, I want to RE it, but if its chainable I will probably just MM for it

    EDIT: you can chain Glameow after all, I am just going to MM for it.

    Also, I am kind of losing hope for the starter SR in Soul Silver. Any tips on how you guys did it would be helpful, as I keep thinking to myself: What if it never comes? What if I sit here my whole life and die in this chair soft resetting? What if it comes and my DS loses power? What if it comes and a bus crashes through my living room, crushing me to death?

    SO MANY QUESTIONS
    Last edited by Floette; 2nd September 2012 at 9:56 PM.


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Congrats on the Totodile and Piplup! Also anyone else who has a recent shiny!

    I might start another chain, anyone have any good ideas which Pokemon I should go for?
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Ok, so here are the pics of the Shiny Zubat I got yesterday.

        Spoiler:- In Battle :::


        Spoiler:- Summary :::


        Spoiler:- Walking :::


    I am really happy about this shiny because it was what I was looking for in my Leaf Green BQ. Although I would have way rather had it be a shiny mareep, I am still happy.

    Its iv's are really terrible though.
    MY SHINY POKÉMON

    Leaf Green :: SR RE SR
    Ruby :: SR
    Heart Gold :: RE RE SR
    Black :: MM RE RE MM RE
    White 2 / Black 2 :: Random RE RE SR
    X :: FS FS Horde FS MM FS FS FS MM Random MM MM MM MM
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts ::

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Unova - Route 3
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Congrats on Piplup!

    Reached 1700 SR in Soul Silver, and I am close to 1088 Absol eggs hatched. When they are all done I will start hatching Shuckles.

    I am also thinking of doing a RE hunt for Glameow in Pearl. You can't chain a pokemon with 20% appearance rate, right? I don't want to chain it, I want to RE it, but if its chainable I will probably just MM for it

    EDIT: you can chain Glameow after all, I am just going to MM for it.

    Also, I am kind of losing hope for the starter SR in Soul Silver. Any tips on how you guys did it would be helpful, as I keep thinking to myself: What if it never comes? What if I sit here my whole life and die in this chair soft resetting? What if it comes and my DS loses power? What if it comes and a bus crashes through my living room, crushing me to death?

    SO MANY QUESTIONS
    Just keep going! You will get it! I thought the same thing. Now I have a cute little female Trouble following me. I am like a parent now. I don't want my kid to grow up. Totodile is so cute and I am EV training it and it is at level 16 right now (still have a LOT of EV training to go) and I don't know whether to evolve it or not. Or at least not yet? And I think I want my next BQ target to be Mareep. It is one of my targets. What does everyone think? Mareep or something else? Evolve my cute little Trouble or not?
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

    Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

    3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Congratulations to everyone who has recently gotten a shiny! Especially City of Delusion, that's an insane amount of encounters. Glad that your perseverance finally paid off!

    I know it's a bit late, but I've decided to participate in the community hunt too. I hatched 60 Shuckles yesterday hoping for a shiny, but no luck yet. This is the first major MM project I've taken on, so I'm really hoping that it won't take too long. XD

    Good luck to all of you on your hunts!

    Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:


  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Congratulations to everyone who has recently gotten a shiny! Especially City of Delusion, that's an insane amount of encounters. Glad that your perseverance finally paid off!

    I know it's a bit late, but I've decided to participate in the community hunt too. I hatched 60 Shuckles yesterday hoping for a shiny, but no luck yet. This is the first major MM project I've taken on, so I'm really hoping that it won't take too long. XD

    Good luck to all of you on your hunts!
    Good luck on your hunt! I hope that Shuckle shines soon for you!
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My room in unova
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Just keep going! You will get it! I thought the same thing. Now I have a cute little female Trouble following me. I am like a parent now. I don't want my kid to grow up. Totodile is so cute and I am EV training it and it is at level 16 right now (still have a LOT of EV training to go) and I don't know whether to evolve it or not. Or at least not yet? And I think I want my next BQ target to be Mareep. It is one of my targets. What does everyone think? Mareep or something else? Evolve my cute little Trouble or not?
    mareep definitely mareep its awesome and if you catch one and put it in the front your party mareep will appear more gl with whatever u decide and congratz on totodile again
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Good luck on your hunt! I hope that Shuckle shines soon for you!
    Thank you, and good luck on your next hunt as well! Have you decided what Pokemon you'll chain for next?

    Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:


  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Thank you, and good luck on your next hunt as well! Have you decided what Pokemon you'll chain for next?
    Not yet, I might go for Bagon, but I really dislike it's shiny form..... Any ideas?
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Not yet, I might go for Bagon, but I really dislike it's shiny form..... Any ideas?
    Well, if you don't have one yet, I would suggest Ponyta, as its shiny form is gorgeous IMO. Nidoran male -> Nidoking is also a nice shiny. I actually suck at chaining though, so you may not want to take my advice. XD

    Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:


  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Suffering British Weather~
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Well, if you don't have one yet, I would suggest Ponyta, as its shiny form is gorgeous IMO. Nidoran male -> Nidoking is also a nice shiny. I actually suck at chaining though, so you may not want to take my advice. XD
    Nah, Ponyta is pretty easy so it's a good idea! I've already chained a male one, but I guess another female one would be good too.
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My room in unova
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANDRE View Post
    Any thing and every thing shing, Pokemon show that all character. Well, there is many type of discussion about Pokemon forum.
    plz this is an example of what not to post plz do not post things like this

    345 shuckles hatched
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANDRE View Post
    Any thing and every thing shing, Pokemon show that all character. Well, there is many type of discussion about Pokemon forum.
    What on earth is this supposed to mean?! It doesn't even......well...has the right stuff in it to be posted here. You could at least have put something in like what Shinies you have or something like that.

    Back on topic again: I hatched 60 Shuckle Eggs today, hoping on doing lots more tomorrow. And if I didn't congratulated someone yet, well congratz with the Shinies, sorry if I'm so vague but it's pretty late here now, so I'm tired. XD
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANDRE View Post
    Any thing and every thing shing, Pokemon show that all character. Well, there is many type of discussion about Pokemon forum.
    I don't even know.

    at about 50 SR's for the steel gerbil, not very fast Ik. its actually slightly longer to SR for than the starters. hoping I get something in my last two days of summer..
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue


    Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

    Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

    May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

    Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

  15. #2490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post

    I am kind of losing hope for the starter SR in Soul Silver. Any tips on how you guys did it would be helpful, as I keep thinking to myself: What if it never comes? What if I sit here my whole life and die in this chair soft resetting? What if it comes and my DS loses power? What if it comes and a bus crashes through my living room, crushing me to death?

    SO MANY QUESTIONS
    :P ... I can answer one of those questions, at least. I'm not sure about the bus, however. This is just an idea/thought, but have you ever tried a different ID occasionally? See, when I got my Cyndaquil I SRed for ages and ages on the same ID with no results. Now, I know the entire shiny thing is random, we all know that pretty much, but I would sometimes change my ID and settle on another one that looked interesting. On the one day I changed my ID on my HG, it only took around 13 SRs for the shiny to appear. Now, again, it's all random, but it doesn't hurt to try things like this every now and then, mixing it up a little. Good luck!

    Congrats to KittyKitty on her Troubling Feminine Totodile, Dan2point5 on his Perfect Piplup, Roseheart on that Rad Riolu, and Uber_Fuller on that Zuper Zubat! And good luck to everyone else hunting!


    Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Well, nothing in my last batch of Tauros eggs... and I just talked to fossil guy without saving beforehand... Don't fancy hatching three boxes of Tauros again, so does anyone have a spare Claw Fossil they can trade me ASAP so I can start SRing tomorrow (Monday) as opposed to Tuesday? Just trade me fodder (i.e. Patrat) holding a Claw Fossil! I will give a Lucky Egg to the first person who helps me out! Will be around for around 10 more minutes tonight...

    EDIT: cocoa is helping me out! Thanks cocoa!
    Last edited by TheMaster327; 3rd September 2012 at 2:15 AM.
    Current Hunts


    2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

    ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

    3,500 Run Aways

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Clarthy View Post
    :P ... I can answer one of those questions, at least. I'm not sure about the bus, however. This is just an idea/thought, but have you ever tried a different ID occasionally? See, when I got my Cyndaquil I SRed for ages and ages on the same ID with no results. Now, I know the entire shiny thing is random, we all know that pretty much, but I would sometimes change my ID and settle on another one that looked interesting. On the one day I changed my ID on my HG, it only took around 13 SRs for the shiny to appear. Now, again, it's all random, but it doesn't hurt to try things like this every now and then, mixing it up a little. Good luck!

    Congrats to KittyKitty on her Troubling Feminine Totodile, Dan2point5 on his Perfect Piplup, Roseheart on that Rad Riolu, and Uber_Fuller on that Zuper Zubat! And good luck to everyone else hunting!
    Hm.. would changing my ID help? Are some IDs more likely to have a matching shiny for the first encountered pokemon (starter)?

    Maybe I will try it. Has anyone else done this?


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    I've been in and out of the Virbank Complex, Castelia Park, Route 4, and the Castelia Sewers for the second shiny for my White 2 badge quest. Because of this, I don't have any specific numbers of encounters for any specific Pokémon; I'll catch the first shiny I find.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,779

    Default

    Poor me, I hatched 1,126 eggs and Shiny Cubchoo ain't coming :'( hopefully my day off will be the day for me!

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Congrats on Piplup!

    Reached 1700 SR in Soul Silver, and I am close to 1088 Absol eggs hatched. When they are all done I will start hatching Shuckles.

    I am also thinking of doing a RE hunt for Glameow in Pearl. You can't chain a pokemon with 20% appearance rate, right? I don't want to chain it, I want to RE it, but if its chainable I will probably just MM for it

    EDIT: you can chain Glameow after all, I am just going to MM for it.

    Also, I am kind of losing hope for the starter SR in Soul Silver. Any tips on how you guys did it would be helpful, as I keep thinking to myself: What if it never comes? What if I sit here my whole life and die in this chair soft resetting? What if it comes and my DS loses power? What if it comes and a bus crashes through my living room, crushing me to death?

    SO MANY QUESTIONS
    I'm pretty sure we both have the same idea about the bus. and Ik it seems liek forever.. but the only thing that keeps me going is if suddenly i thought "wow it's gonna be shiny this time" and I pretend it is even though it isnt and pretend what my reaction would be and stuff. although as of late I have been extremely unmotivated XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue


    Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

    Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

    May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

    Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I currently have 5 shiny Pokemon and have just recently started shiny hunting.

    The first one I ever got that wasn't the one everyone else has (I'm still counting him on this list) was in SS and it was a Tangela which I have never used because I have a currant distaste for them after a Leaf Green Nuzlocke run.

    The next one I got was a shiny Entei that I some how got through the GTS for a Starly. The funny thing is that it was long before the event for it happened so I'm still confused as to how I got it. Anyway I kind of screamed like a ***** when I saw it because it is easily my favorite legendary Pokemon so getting a shiny of him was amazing.

    My third was was a Deoxys thatI got through the same exact was so lets move on XD

    The forth one was the Gyarados from the Lake Of Rage and I for whatever reason had to try 3 times over just to get the bastard XD

    The most recent one I got was a shiny Solosis which I have yet to use simply because I got her in a Nuzlocke run and I really don't want her to die.

    Currently I'm tryin to compleat White so I can start to MM for a shiny Tepig and I'm also hunting a Poochyena in Pokemon Ruby, but because of the internal battery being dead I'll most likely have to MM that as well.

    Anyway if you guys have any tips for me I'd appreciate them, but if not than no biggy.

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Unova - Route 3
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Would I be insane if I used my fiance's HG game to SR for the starters again? I have to play through it anyways to get to Kyogre. Might as well do a BQ on that one too. Right? Right? Yeah... I am insane. This whole dual hunting thing has gotten me all worked up. Anyways, STILL EV training my "Trouble", which is now a Croconaw. I gave in and evolved her. EV training is so much work without vitamins and PKRS (which I have on my White, thank you Victini for getting that lovely disease for me on Victory Road).

    I think I am going to just keep SRing the HG until I get all 3 shinies. I am now in a shiny starter collector mood. I already have Charizard and Croconaw now. Now I just need 1293429 more starters to get them all. LoL. Anyways, I am still deciding on what I want to do. As for Riolu, just made it up to 272 eggs collected and I don't know how many hatched, a little over 150 I think. Good luck everyone! Crazy Kitty says good night!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

    Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

    3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

  23. #2498
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Would I be insane if I used my fiance's HG game to SR for the starters again? I have to play through it anyways to get to Kyogre. Might as well do a BQ on that one too. Right? Right? Yeah... I am insane. This whole dual hunting thing has gotten me all worked up. Anyways, STILL EV training my "Trouble", which is now a Croconaw. I gave in and evolved her. EV training is so much work without vitamins and PKRS (which I have on my White, thank you Victini for getting that lovely disease for me on Victory Road).

    I think I am going to just keep SRing the HG until I get all 3 shinies. I am now in a shiny starter collector mood. I already have Charizard and Croconaw now. Now I just need 1293429 more starters to get them all. LoL. Anyways, I am still deciding on what I want to do. As for Riolu, just made it up to 272 eggs collected and I don't know how many hatched, a little over 150 I think. Good luck everyone! Crazy Kitty says good night!
    Nope it wouldn't be crazy, a lot of people do it

    Reached 2132 SRs. I am hoping that my current tea induced craze will bring on a shiny


    Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile




    Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

    *credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Would I be insane if I used my fiance's HG game to SR for the starters again? I have to play through it anyways to get to Kyogre. Might as well do a BQ on that one too. Right? Right? Yeah... I am insane. This whole dual hunting thing has gotten me all worked up. Anyways, STILL EV training my "Trouble", which is now a Croconaw. I gave in and evolved her. EV training is so much work without vitamins and PKRS (which I have on my White, thank you Victini for getting that lovely disease for me on Victory Road).

    I think I am going to just keep SRing the HG until I get all 3 shinies. I am now in a shiny starter collector mood. I already have Charizard and Croconaw now. Now I just need 1293429 more starters to get them all. LoL. Anyways, I am still deciding on what I want to do. As for Riolu, just made it up to 272 eggs collected and I don't know how many hatched, a little over 150 I think. Good luck everyone! Crazy Kitty says good night!
    I am actually trying to get all the starters shiny by SR. I currently have 2 / 15 (Squirtle and Chikorita). I really like SR-ing and I love shiny starters. I am currently hunting for starters : snivy, jhoto starters, and chimchar.
    MY SHINY POKÉMON

    Leaf Green :: SR RE SR
    Ruby :: SR
    Heart Gold :: RE RE SR
    Black :: MM RE RE MM RE
    White 2 / Black 2 :: Random RE RE SR
    X :: FS FS Horde FS MM FS FS FS MM Random MM MM MM MM
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts ::

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Hm.. would changing my ID help? Are some IDs more likely to have a matching shiny for the first encountered pokemon (starter)?

    Maybe I will try it. Has anyone else done this?
    It has no effect on anything except for the ID number that will appear on your Pokémon.

Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •