Page 102 of 208 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

7,140 REs now. Congrats on the amazing Cyndaquil, and major grats to Cocoadragon! (Congratulated via VM already though)
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Hatched another shiny male bulbasaur around the 180 egg mark. Bold nature, max Defense, Special Attack and Speed. The quest for a shiny female continues....
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Gosh, you never stop MMing for Bulby? Oh well.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Good luck on all of your shinies.
    I am currentl Poke Radar-ing for a Houndoor

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    I've been doing other hunts in between so I don't go insane, but yeah, still trying for the female.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Considering Danger wants a shiny Female, I think that's only logical that she would continue until she had a female one.

So what about your hunt?
    Went back to page 120, but haven't seen any information on what you're hunting.
    Are you just randomly encountering wild Pokémon until you find a shiny? Or do you just want to find a shiny, no matter which one?

^ If you're referring to Aqua, his current hunt is in his sig.

I'm dual hunting still for Diglett which is taking forever and Shuckle, gratz on the Cyndaquil and good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Well... I finally got my Croconaw EV trained. She is now level 27. :3 Also, I beat Faulkner and am not REing for hopefully a Mareep. I would also be happy with a Hoppip, but I am using a Mareep in hopes I get a Mareep for my SS BQ. As for my HG hunt, I am up to 300 SRs for the starters and for the Riolu hunt I am at some odd number of eggs. I have about 330 collected and maybe 210ish hatched. Not quite sure. I was triple hunting earlier, then went to dual hunting on HGSS and then just hunting for Mareep on my SS. Now I am exhausted and it is time to take a break.

Good luck everyone! And congrats/I'm sorry about Bulbasaur Danger. Better luck next time!

EDIT: Decided that 2 Johto BQ's = No fun. However, I will still SR for the shiny starters and then SR for the legendaries on HG. I will continue with my BQ on SS and the MM hunt for Riolu on White. Up to about 205 REs on Route 32 for hopefully some blueberry cotton candy.
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 3rd September 2012 at 11:15 PM.
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. ? 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #5- ? & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    ^ If you're referring to Aqua, his current hunt is in his sig.

I'm dual hunting still for Diglett which is taking forever and Shuckle, gratz on the Cyndaquil and good luck everyone!
    You are wrong there. I haven't updated my sig, but I'm at 7,164 REs in Route 35 =P

Going to hatch the rest of my cleffa eggs, yeah I know, Im terrible, but I was doing the community hint last month, and breeding requests -.- but finally getting around to it! Hopefully my green eared pink star friend is somewhere!
    Oh bad news... my cousin stole my shiny ferroseed! ;(
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

ah did my homework time to continue hunting at 175 REs

gl everyone hoping for litwick or elgyem doesnt matter

hope you get that shiny soon aqua and danger with her female bulba
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Now at 170 SRs/850 seen for Anorith. Will the shiny technically come early in the hunt due to me reviving 5 per SR?
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

My 7th Platinum Badge Quest shiny has just appeared after 5922 encounters! ^_^

It wasn't the shiny Sneasel I wanted, but it's still a nice shiny that I didn't already have. I'll update in a minute.

EDIT: Video! And it's a ... shiny Snover!
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 3rd September 2012 at 11:21 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Now at 170 SRs/850 seen for Anorith. Will the shiny technically come early in the hunt due to me reviving 5 per SR?
    It depends on how long it takes you to revive 5 of them each Reset.
    You should compare with the time it takes to save in front of a revived one, then reset and get five in total, compared with the time it takes to save in front of a revived one, pick it up, give fossil, go back out, back in, etc. 5 times.

If SRing one at a time takes less time than reviving 5 per SR, then it might be a better idea.
    However, if you feel your current method lets you see more Anorith per hour than doing it one at a time, then I'd think the hunt would be faster in terms of time spent on it.

(Not sure if that made sense to you, but it's the best way I could put it.)

Grats everyone on all the recent shinies!

I got my Shiny Kyurem after 1633 SR! Unfortunately I could not record the encounter as I wasn't at home at the time (only have a crappy pic I took with my phone).
    Currently at 2K+ for Giratina and 300 MM for Riolu.

Good luck everyone!
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    It depends on how long it takes you to revive 5 of them each Reset.
    You should compare with the time it takes to save in front of a revived one, then reset and get five in total, compared with the time it takes to save in front of a revived one, pick it up, give fossil, go back out, back in, etc. 5 times.

If SRing one at a time takes less time than reviving 5 per SR, then it might be a better idea.
    However, if you feel your current method lets you see more Anorith per hour than doing it one at a time, then I'd think the hunt would be faster in terms of time spent on it.

(Not sure if that made sense to you, but it's the best way I could put it.)
    Should have mentioned, I'm doing this is Nacrene Museum. No need to leave...
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

Congratz Cocoa, Helio, PocketMostre, Uber_fuller, and anyone i've missed~! I lost my DS and computer as punishment yesterday afternoon, and through until now. I'm still hatching burmy at 450/720 hatched. Hoping for that burmy to make my day~!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

My hunt is in my sig now Pinguoin (sp?), so information is in front of you. I swear I see a shiny when the Nidoran change genders...7,250 REs, back to playing through Diamond.

Btw what is considered a good ID or a bad ID? I've been hearing having three numbers or more in a row that repeat helps in SR hunts, is that true? I'm going to be SRing for a shiny starter in my SS, and my ID is 50222. Is that good or bad? Just curious and wondering...

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

^ Its all to do with luck, but thats a cool id. Well 60-90 riolus hatched (i have exact num but just not handy) i will get loads more done tmoro, gl!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Btw what is considered a good ID or a bad ID? I've been hearing having three numbers or more in a row that repeat helps in SR hunts, is that true? I'm going to be SRing for a shiny starter in my SS, and my ID is 50222. Is that good or bad? Just curious and wondering...
    There is no good ID or bad ID. It is all about odds. It is a personal preference if you like that ID number or not. The people that say what your ID has to be are just superstitious.
    MY SHINY POKÉMON

Leaf Green :: SR RE SR
    Ruby :: SR
    Heart Gold :: RE RE SR
    Black :: MM RE RE MM RE
    White 2 / Black 2 :: Random RE RE SR
    X :: FS FS Horde FS MM FS FS FS MM Random MM MM MM MM
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts ::

Should have mentioned, I'm doing this is Nacrene Museum. No need to leave...
    Oh, in that case, I think it's safe to assume it's faster to do it the way you are doing it right now.
    Since you get more encounters per hour.

My hunt is in my sig now Pinguoin (sp?), so information is in front of you. I swear I see a shiny when the Nidoran change genders...7,250 REs, back to playing through Diamond.
    I keep signatures hidden (personal preference), and I rarely think about going to someone's profile to check their signature, so I wouldn't know. :P

Just another update (if anyone cares...).

I have reached 15,750 SR's for a shiny starter in Leafgreen making this my longest hunt ever by 200 SR's exactly.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Right, off to bed... I feel today was a good day of progress, albeit no shiny... 200 SRs and 1,000 Anorith seen, that's pretty good going! Sure, it's light years of Kitty's SR totals, but she's doing SRs wherever she goes, it seems...

Going to get my Keldeo tomorrow, what do I need to do when I arrive at GAME? Will there be an event stand emitting a wireless connection for Mystery Gifts? How does it work? (First time going to one of these distribution events)
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,000 REs

Right, off to bed... I feel today was a good day of progress, albeit no shiny... 200 SRs and 1,000 Anorith seen, that's pretty good going! Sure, it's light years of Kitty's SR totals, but she's doing SRs wherever she goes, it seems...

Going to get my Keldeo tomorrow, what do I need to do when I arrive at GAME? Will there be an event stand emitting a wireless connection for Mystery Gifts? How does it work? (First time going to one of these distribution events)
    Bring your Ds and Pokemon game with you. At the store you may or may not see the machine. Either way, go to mystery gift and click on get by wireless. You should then download Keldeo's wondercard. To get him go to the delivery guy in any pokemon centre(you'll recognise him) with a free spot in your party. If your ds can't detect the machine, ask a member of staff who will activate it for you. Which GAME are you going to?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Page 102 of 208 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast