Page 12 of 208 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

The only shinies I've been lucky with (other than the red gyaradose [gah I can't spell that]) was a shiny magikarp in my original Gold file. It evolved and I had two shiny gyaradoses...
    My Y Team:

I've encountered two shinies in my Pokemon playing life. They were an Unown (letter D) and an Ursaring on route 28.

I rediscovered my Japanese Pearl game with the PokeRadar. I tried to chain a few Pokemon with no success,but got a Starly chain to 26. Im determined to start getting shinies that way again.

Can you SR while MMing? Like before the eggs hatch, save, then hatch and if there isn't a shiny SR.

^Shininess is decided when you get the egg, so, no.

Name: Tacho
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I have obtained a few shinies since I started with leafgreen,
    I managed to get a shiny Mewtwo in leafgreen about 6 years ago (I found out about three days ago I wasn't paying attention at the time)Modest nature with 31 ivs in sp.atk
    A slugma in emerald I accidentally ran away
    Zubat in emerald (I was just looking in altering cave)
    A ryhorn in ruby(safari zone took 3 balls very lucky)
    A geodude in pearl(I knocked it out but another one came on my way out of the mine)
    A Sunkern in soulsilver(Safari Zone caught it on the first ball)
    Gyarados at the lake of rage
    Zorua(MM in white 603 eggs)
    Metagross(MM in white, I traded it to my black game and forgot about it found it the same day I found mewtwo)
    Bagon(Accident breeding for a regular modest with hydro pump but got a shiny with adamant, still pretty good)
    Cranidos(Same day as bagon just reviving fossils got it adamant with 31 attack ivs in 1 try)
    And Ho-Oh,Bisharp,Stunky,Suicune,Miltank,Shedinja,Luvdisc ,Rhyperior,Porygon-z,Rotom,Palkia,Giratina,Regigas,Watchog,Unfezant,D elcatty,Kyurem and Deoxys that I got off the gts

Shines have lost a bit of their luster to me. There was a time where I would trade anything for a shiny, but now I only really care about it if it's one of my favorite pokemon. :/

Going for a shiny Charmander through eggs everybody, the last time I wanted to get a shiny through eggs it took forever though , I think it was in the 900s count but who cares about.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

What is your longest Masuda Method Hunt? I have been hatching Larvesta eggs for over two weeks now and well over 2000. : (

At the moment, I'm SRing for an albino Eevee in FireRed. Unlike my other shinies, I plan for this to be part of my team so I may use a pink Vaporeon
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

i got a UT shiny vaporeon, if you want it.
    have all shiny legendaries and events anyone could want, but will come at a price, let me know if you wanna trade, also have all kinds of shinys in general.

Don't worry, I've managed it. It took me 5-6 hours, but I got me a shiny Eevee. Since I need a Water-type on my team, I bought a Water Stone, and now I have a siny Vaporeon

Darwin the Vaporeon
    Level 25
    Met at Celadon City at Level 25
    ID number 16125
    Attacks: Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack
    Lax Nature
    Stats: 43 attack, 38 Defense, 61 Special Attack, 52 Special Defense, 42 speed, 103 HP
    Ability-Water Absorb
    Caught by-Pokeball
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)

My first Shiny ever I got in my first few days of GTS trading (a few weeks ago no less LOL). I don't know how I got so lucky that with no transferring from previous games I managed to get a shiny Vulpix. I was beside myself... I think I traded a Unova legend for it so I assume the guy trading it must have had another better Vulpix. I really liked it and I made it a Ninetails... but I ended up being offered a shiny Lucario for it and I couldn't say no to that. Again... I really loved that Lucario but then I was offered a shiny Lugia at lv 100 and I couldn't say no LOL.

Aside from those, I had a shiny Clefable that I traded for a shiny lv 100 Porygon z and I have a shiny Charmander and a shiny Mamoswine.

And I think knowing they are so hard t get, and that some people are desperate to get some is enough to want to desire them I guess. I don't really care for a lot of them... but those that look radically different to their normal counterpart are very desirable. Just compare Charizard to Shiny Charizard or even Sneasel to Shiny Sneasel.

I've had few problems getting shinies in my fourth gen games (I haven't started Black and White yet), but 3rd gen has yet to yield a shiny for me (too bad they didn't have HeartGold and SoulSilver back then so at least I'd have the red gyarados). I've restarted Ruby for about the fourth time for nostalgia, and I'll restart Sapphire and Emerald as well, but I've yet to find a shiny.

I've had luck in the fourth gen, though. Here's all my shinies to date:

Diamond (1st): Kricketune
    Pearl (1st): Psyduck (I'm never evolving him! )
    Platinum: Graveller (now Golem)
    HeartGold: Gyarados only
    SoulSilver: Gyarados, Magneton (now Magnezone), and Illumise (caught while doing the catching contest with shiny magnezone)
    Diamond (2nd): None
    Pearl (2nd): Meditite (now Medicham), my only chained shiny (all others were legit wild captures)

Traded shiny: Dustox (traded shiny kricketune for it, but I found a second shiny kricketune on Diamond)

Event shinies: Entei, Suicine, and pichu

Wanted shinies: Wobbuffet, roselia, and ponyta
    Last edited by wobbanut; 25th March 2012 at 9:47 PM. Reason: Additional information
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I used Musada method for most of my shinies. I found a shiny bellossom on GTS. I also caught a shiny clamperl once. I don't bother with shinies much nowadays although I think Liligant's shiny sprite looks better than the original.

I think Spiritomb and houndoom's shiny form look hideous.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

I think they should automatically put 2 shinies in your game. You will find them before you complete the game. They should put that in their games.

I got pretty lucky yesterday even though I wasn't even looking for shiny pokemon. You can get a magmotar from pokemon battle revolution right? A year or two back I transferred one to my SoulSilver. Yesterday I poketransfered it to my White so I can breed it there. The first egg that hatched from it turned out to be a shiny.

Currently working on the shiny legendary birds. First up is Articuno

I am horrible at chaining. I find it so difficult. Idk, some people are good at it or others are just lucky to randomly run into a shiny but that has never happened to me before. Haven't caught a shiny pokemon yet :\
    I am Crimson

PO Usernames:
    - Crim
    Crimson101

I had a couple of shinies on Crystal, way back when. My first was a blue Pinsir from safari zone (very lucky it didn't run) and second was shiny Smoochum from an egg. They're the only ones I've ever gotten outside of MM'ing. They're probably the coolest too because they were the most mysterious since I hadn't seen shinies before, nor had my mates, also I didn't have to hatch hundreds of eggs to get them. -_-

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

@crimson101) for real not even one shiny? have you at least ran into one?
    have all shiny legendaries and events anyone could want, but will come at a price, let me know if you wanna trade, also have all kinds of shinys in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson101 View Post
    I am horrible at chaining. I find it so difficult. Idk, some people are good at it or others are just lucky to randomly run into a shiny but that has never happened to me before. Haven't caught a shiny pokemon yet :\
    Meh, it just takes practice. Anyone can be good at it, you just have to be persistent and want it bad enough. When that first patch of grass sparkled, wow. It was really gratifying

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

The only time I ever found a shiny in the wild was in my Platinum, where I found a shiny Graveler in Victory Road. But, it used Explosion before I could catch it...

I've never shiny hunted through eggs, but I may try for a shiny Vulpix, Shinx or Azurill using this method. Also, I've received 2 uhacked shinies through trades on GTS. (Rotom and Slowking)

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I've hatched 2 shinies, but I can't, for the love of anything find one in the wild...... it makes me angry...

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

The only shiny I ever caught is a golden ratatta. Currently I want a shiny ekans as you could probably tell from my signature.
    "Never forget the light, for it's impossible to forget the dark"

LOOKING FOR A SLUGMA, WILL OFFER ALMOST ANYTHING!

POKEMON BLACK TEAM:

Page 12 of 208 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast