Page 141 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Hey guys, comiserations cha chi. Giratina is such a nice shiny =( but as gustavo and a few others have said, use the master ball. Im gonna use my master ball on whichever latios/latias i sr for. Congrats dan on poliwag, your on a role! And congrats and welcome back to charizard master 1 on mudkip. about 440 riolus, today may well be the day though...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Wow, dan doesn't stop getting shinies...congrats!

Welcome back Charizardmaster, congrats on the Mudkip!

Right, 10 SRs for Virizion, got to 100 REs on my Route 13 surf hunt.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Worked out I've obtained 15 shinies since the start of June so I've almost averaged 4 a month (3 this week has helped) and I've also taken a few breaks in between so I'm in good form.

Congrats on Mudkip! Shame it wasnt next week if we're still gonna do a starters hunt for the community hunting month?

If you guys are still interested in that let us know what your targets are gonna be so we can see if as a collective group we could obtain all 15. Think that would be pretty special!

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    If you guys are still interested in that let us know what your targets are gonna be so we can see if as a collective group we could obtain all 15. Think that would be pretty special!
    That would be pretty cool... I'm going to RNG for mine, since I haven't got any and it makes it a surprise for me
    I'm also including Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon, Pikachu and the starters from PBR in that, as per Bulbapedia's "Starter Pokemon" page... I'm not stretching it too far, am I?

Anyway, congratulations on all the recent shinies, everybody!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

As for next month; I *might* SR for a shiny Tepig (if the urge to just play the game doesn't get to me), and MM for a shiny charmander (for my son :P).
    I guess the totodile I just got doesn't count for next month XD.
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

urghhhhhhh a shiny houndour randomly appeared while i was evolving my gligar. geodude weakened it but it used roar on me!
    its the second time a random platinum shiny failed to be captured! (first was a shiny pichu in the garden)

anyway, i found two shinies on gts on my SS. a zangoose for a deoxsys i think, and another a spinda for something which I had forgotten.

I love gts shinies, though hard to find!

I'm going to SR for another Johto starter, because I am going to end my Badge Quest at the start of October. I will get my Route 35 shiny, then I'll abandon the BQ, trade my shinies to my Diamond, then I'll start SRing for a shiny starter again...thanks for all who motivated me throughout the start, but I am ending it when my next shiny shows up.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

congrats on the recent shinies ^-^

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Well I gave up on my Shiny Ralts >.>

Got one in a trade instead
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Shinies are so easy to obatain now a days through RNG abuse. personally I got to say even though I RNG myself i hardly ever do it for shinies since most of them look weird, although i got to say there is some who i've gotten shiny none of them I value and prize the most than my tentacruel who i obtained from my first egg a couple of years ago in Emerald when i was trying to breed tentacools to train I still have him and just makes me think of how lucky i was to get a shiny without RNG and even more, In the first egg i hatched
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    Well I gave up on my Shiny Ralts >.>

Got one in a trade instead
    Aww, are you sure you don't want to continue? Shiny hunting is fun!

Welcome back Charizard Master.
    And Congratulations Dan!
    @GC7 A lot of shiny hunters don't view RNG as legitimate method of shiny hunting. I have nothing against it, but I don't use it because it takes all of them fun out of the game for me. It is "legit" in terms of trading but shiny hunting is more fun than RNG'ing anyway

Working on my secret MM I am also taking my self-made B2 BQ banner out for a spin (I will take it down soon because I won't have the game for a while)

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I'm going to RNG for mine, since I haven't got any and it makes it a surprise for me
    *RNG
    *it's a surprise

wat?

with RNG you are ensured to get a shiny.....there's no surprise factor in RNG.

in other news.....FINALLY, on egg #1655

YAY, it hatched on the last day of this month, too

Sorry that it's kinda blurry, I used a webcam. But the red star below the sprite should be visible enough.

Funnily enough, I got the same "luck" as ChaChi
    In case anyone here forgot, ChaChi's Shiny Mewtwo turns out to be Lonely, the Modest Synchronizer didn't work on it.
    Well, my Shiny Squirtle is exactly the same thing, Everstone didn't work on it, and it's Lonely instead of Modest.

By the way, I nicknamed this Shiny Squirtle "Startoise"

Time to update my signature~

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    *RNG
    *it's a surprise

wat?

with RNG you are ensured to get a shiny.....there's no surprise factor in RNG.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...squirtle-1.jpg

Sorry that it's kinda blurry, I used a webcam. But the red star below the sprite should be visible enough.

In case anyone here forgot, ChaChi's Shiny Mewtwo turns out to be Lonely, the Modest Synchronizer didn't work on it.
    Well, my Shiny Squirtle is exactly the same thing, Everstone didn't work on it, and it's Lonely instead of Modest.
    Oh, no, I forgot what RNG meant in terms of shiny hunting! I meant I was going to use a random number generator to decide which starter to go for I forgot that I should have made that clearer... To me RNG in shiny terms takes the fun away!

And well done on that Squirtle! Looks like you've got a head-start on next month's (tomorrow's!) hunt already
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 30th September 2012 at 5:15 PM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...squirtle-1.jpg

Wow, congrats! It's about time it shone. If only it came out a day later, but with a long hunt like that, I'm sure it's better that you got it now.

Having postponed Wooper until later, I am spending these last few days dual SR'ing for both Palkia and Mewtwo, the latter with an Adamant Synchronizer. Obviously, no luck yet, but if one is to shine before I get Black 2, I hope it's Palkia. Mewtwo is only there for the sake of having two separate hunts at once, but I really would think it would be cool to get it to be Adamant. Anyway, good luck everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

eh I'm planning to SR for a shiny starter in Black 2 anyway, so it doesn't really matter if that Shiny Squirtle hatched 1 day earlier

Besides, I completely forgot the next community hunt is a shiny starter hunt

and yeah, I'm tired of seeing normal Squirtle for more than 1000 times, so I'm glad I can stop MM-ing it now

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

eh I'm planning to SR for a shiny starter in Black 2 anyway, so it doesn't really matter if that Shiny Squirtle hatched 1 day earlier

Besides, I completely forgot the next community hunt is a shiny starter hunt
    Haha, I'm really looking forward to it - I had to stop myself from starting early

I'll probably do the hunt on Black until I have/am far enough in Black 2 to trade the parents over to there.
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 30th September 2012 at 5:41 PM.

My Animelist

Oh, no, I forgot what RNG meant in terms of shiny hunting! I meant I was going to use a random number generator to decide which starter to go for I forgot that I should have made that clearer... To me RNG in shiny terms takes the fun away!
    I see, that's nice, then

I'll probably do the hunt on Black until I have/am far enough in Black 2 to trade the parents over to there.
    well

1. B/W 2 can trade with B/W as soon as you get the C-Gear, which is after the 1st Gym

2. "parents" imply you want to breed. Well, the Day Care is still on Route 3, and in B/W 2 that is a post-game area.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I see, that's nice, then

well

1. B/W 2 can trade with B/W as soon as you get the C-Gear, which is after the 1st Gym

2. "parents" imply you want to breed. Well, the Day Care is still on Route 3, and in B/W 2 that is a post-game area.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, so I think I'll stick to Black until I complete the game I do find MMing to be the most fun method

My Animelist

Congrats on the shiny Squirtle, Shine.

I've just been doing some more soft resets for shiny Cobalion, bring my total up to 3800 SR. Tonight I'll be doing more encounter in HG for my next badge quest shiny.

I've also been playing through my new Emerald file. I've just got my bike and I'm riding up and down route 110, to see what kind of shinies I can find. I've hit my shiny frame 10 times so far (sometimes twice in a row), but all ten shinies have been Poochyena. O.o Of course ny shinies I catch (on this shiny frame, that is) won't count towards my overall shiny total, since they're all RNG clones; but it's still fun to see a shiny coming across the screen... I'm getting sick of the golden Poochyena though. XD

Edit: lol, make that 15. I know Poochy's the most common Pokemon on this route, but this is crazy.
    Last edited by Heliotrope; 30th September 2012 at 6:07 PM.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Sorry for the lack of updates I have had a busy weekend, but I am currently on 190 hatches for Magby. I am gonna keep hatching eggs throughout the day.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Congrats on shiny squirtle Shine.

So there's a shiny starter community hunt in October I'm guessing? Depending on how badly I want to play through White 2, I may go for a shiny Tepig alongside my Jap. Black 2, which I've basically given up my BQ on. I guess it depends really. But either way I'm pumped for it to come out.

Anyway I think my next Sapphire BQ target will be Petalburg Woods, more specifically Shroomish if possible.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Darn...I had just started a MM cyndaquil hunt too (for the starter community hunt)...except I'm still stuck RE at dragonspiral tower. 5k encounters and no shinies yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get my targets in time to join the community hunt. Even though I've done more RE hunts than MM, I think I like the MM method better because your guaranteed to get your target. I don't particularly care for vanillish or a shiny beartic (cause its about the same color as the original) but I'll probably get those shinies first before my targets :/.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Oh yeah, stupid question I know, but I'm never gonna know until I ask so ^^"
    Those shiny cards people have in their signatures....there is a way to edit them everytime you get a new shiny, is there? I mean, you don't have to request a new one in the shops each time, right?

As for my shiny hunting situation....well atm I'm just doing some random MM egg hatchings for Zorua whenever I'm at the computer...not into any serious hunt yet. That'll come once I get my hands on B/W 2, can't wait to start double-SRing for a shiny Tepig <3
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 30th September 2012 at 8:19 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hello all.
    I have a few things to say.
    1) Congrats to shine on squirtle and everyone else on their shinies.
    2) A miracle happened
    3) Shiny f***ing riolu! 497 eggs, was not expecting this! Brave nature (not too bad) no dw ability (inner focus) ivs are meh... did i mention its yellow! Will try to get pics later, so glad, now after a month's drought i have my riolu, octobers starter hunt, here i come, i'll be sring a johto starter, 680 srs previously done, YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    Oh yeah, stupid question I know, but I'm never gonna know until I ask so ^^"
    Those shiny cards people have in their signatures....there is a way to edit them everytime you get a new shiny, is there? I mean, you don't have to request a new one in the shops each time, right?

As for my shiny hunting situation....well atm I'm just doing some random MM egg hatchings for Zorua whenever I'm at the computer...not into any serious hunt yet. That'll come once I get my hands on B/W 2, can't wait to start double-SRing for a shiny Tepig <3

I don't have one, and never have, but I assume you'd just go on Paint and stick the sprite in the box... I think the main reason you need to get one from the shop is for the template, and it's fairly easy to add them on after that. Good luck with Zorua!

And congratulations on Riolu, Paddy! Lucky it wasn't too long a hunt, and just in time to try for a starter next month.

Okay, everyone, I've decided that, for the starter hunt, I will start by MMing for Chimchar to evolve into a Monferno. I'm looking forward to it already!

My Animelist

Page 141 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast