Page 149 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

My accidental SR Rayquaza shiny came to me in less than 100 SRs.

It was also my first legit shiny, so I was relatively surprised when it came across my screen when I wasn't SRing for the shiny.

In other news, 501 SRs for Squirtle, hopefully I'll get more in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
    >_> *rummages through the trash*
    heh. it's actually in a box destined for trading. Well, at least A) I got a shiny by the end of the week and B) I accomplished the community hunt
    What do we have so far for the community hunt anyways? My Bulbasaur and a Chikorita... was that it so far?
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    heh. it's actually in a box destined for trading. Well, at least A) I got a shiny by the end of the week and B) I accomplished the community hunt
    What do we have so far for the community hunt anyways? My Bulbasaur and a Chikorita... was that it so far?
    Don't forget Kitty's Snivy. Hm, only Grass types so far. I've decided myself to start early and SR for a shiny Johto starter, and I personally am hoping for Cyndaquil. I'm happy with any of the three, but since it seems we already have a Chikorita, I'd hope to get something different.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Would you like to race Helio? I am Sring for a shiny Totidile in my Silver. I got my battery replaced so I am good to go
    Sure, I don't mind racing. Sadly I have no idea how too change a game's battery, so I'll just have to hope that mine doesn't die...

I'm now at 10,600 encounters for my next Heart Gold badge quest shiny, 4700 SR for shiny Cobalion in Black, and 1200 SR Groudon in SS.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I am taking a short break from gathering/hatching eggs, and I shall be resuming on Sunday, gathering for another 7 box run for Monday...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Don't forget Kitty's Snivy. Hm, only Grass types so far. I've decided myself to start early and SR for a shiny Johto starter, and I personally am hoping for Cyndaquil. I'm happy with any of the three, but since it seems we already have a Chikorita, I'd hope to get something different.
    Aww. I feel special when I get remembered. <3 I decided to work on my Sapphire Pokedex that will go towards the shiny charm for BW2. Only problem I can see so far is that I will be SRing for starters and Kyogre/Goudon/Rayquaza in HGSS so I won't have them in time for the shiny charm right away, but that is ok. I can go for them once I complete the games and then transfer them over. I have come to enjoy SRing actually. And Gustavo- I hope you are wrong about Rayquaza. Maybe if he sees that I have a shiny Kyogre and Groudon with me when I go for him, maybe he will decide to change color for me quickly. One can hope and dream.

Sunday is only 2 days away!! Eeeep! I will be SRing for Oshawatt on W2 and Tepig on B2 (as will many others most likely).

Happy hunting everyone and darn it Dangertrout! Smack your breeders and threaten to chop off their head if they don't produce a shiny female (Henry VIII reference). :P

EDIT: Question for those who have played Japanses BW2: When is the shiny known when SRing for starters? In battle? Is there time to check your summary before battling your rival? If I remember correctly, HGSS were the only ones that displayed shininess in the pokeball (which was soooo nice). Thanks for the answers!
    Last edited by KittyKitty3308; 5th October 2012 at 1:37 PM.
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Black and White 2 will come out on my birthday, and with Columbus day that's a whole day to SR for my shiny oshawott.

Oh yeah, Columbus Day. I was so pleased to find out I have Monday off. And since Pokemon Black/White 2 is one of those games that releases on the actual release date, I'll be enjoying an extra long Pokemon holiday.

I won't be doing any sidequests- too impatient. I may transfer some shiny pokemon over though, if I don't like the early-game selection.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Aww. I feel special when I get remembered. <3 I decided to work on my Sapphire Pokedex that will go towards the shiny charm for BW2. Only problem I can see so far is that I will be SRing for starters and Kyogre/Goudon/Rayquaza in HGSS so I won't have them in time for the shiny charm right away, but that is ok. I can go for them once I complete the games and then transfer them over. I have come to enjoy SRing actually. And Gustavo- I hope you are wrong about Rayquaza. Maybe if he sees that I have a shiny Kyogre and Groudon with me when I go for him, maybe he will decide to change color for me quickly. One can hope and dream.

Sunday is only 2 days away!! Eeeep! I will be SRing for Oshawatt on W2 and Tepig on B2 (as will many others most likely).

Happy hunting everyone and darn it Dangertrout! Smack your breeders and threaten to chop off their head if they don't produce a shiny female (Henry VIII reference). :P

EDIT: Question for those who have played Japanses BW2: When is the shiny known when SRing for starters? In battle? Is there time to check your summary before battling your rival? If I remember correctly, HGSS were the only ones that displayed shininess in the pokeball (which was soooo nice). Thanks for the answers!
    You can check its summary before the battle.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Hopefully I can get White 2 on release.
    I actually had a dream that I had White 2 and was playing it, was kind of weird.

I remember there being a rumor when B2/W2 came out in Japanese, that your first wild Pokémon you found had a high chance of being shiny. Was that ever confirmed?

So I was out in that area where Kyurem is, trying to evolve some pokemon to fill out my pokedex (to get the Master Ball you get from completing it) and I took along the last 2 Charmander eggs in a 3 box batch. The second-to-last one hatched shiny! HAHAHAHAHHA.

But its nature is Careful, which suppresses Sp. Attack. !@$%#@! So this is my second starter with the exact opposite nature of what I wanted. Sigh. I think I now understand why Ash gets other people's abandoned pokemon. But at 370 eggs, I certainly can't complain.

Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/KRW0Z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JBn31.jpg

The male Japanese parent came with the egg move Dragon Dance, which I didn't expect to use, but maybe I should look into a physical build.

And here's the Squirtle I never got around to posting. The male Japanese parent had Mirror Coat, which was exactly what I was looking for. I'm still hoping that someday I will kill an electric or grass-move user with it and not die instead.

http://i.imgur.com/4gs3E.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OTmVb.jpg

I might be able to do one last push for a Bulbasaur before Sunday. Once I get White 2 in my hands, I will completely drop breeding, except to fill out the pokedex. Fortunately I have a Japanese Bulbasaur lined up, although it took several tries to get a decent one. I actually got a Bulbasaur with a weird skill set that I assumed was hacked, but when I checked around, it seems it hatched from a promotional egg. I decided to set it aside and not waste it.

Perhaps I should be less fussy about natures, IVs, and egg moves...

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Hopefully I can get White 2 on release.
    I actually had a dream that I had White 2 and was playing it, was kind of weird.

I remember there being a rumor when B2/W2 came out in Japanese, that your first wild Pokémon you found had a high chance of being shiny. Was that ever confirmed?
    Yes, I believe something was said about a Patrat, being the first pokemon encountered, had a higher chance of being shiny. Don't know how high, but Serebii had it onsite.

I can now SR again! *happy dance*

79 SRs for the starters at the minute. Hoping for an early shine would be bad for me, but oh well. Still on 20 eggs for Snivy, but good luck everyone.

Niles, what moveset did the promotional Bulbasaur have?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post

Block
    False Swipe <-- this is the move that really doesn't fit
    Weather Ball
    Frenzy Plant

Pokemon Event/Egg obtained/Faraway place

Bulbapedia refers to the event as "Sticker Promotional Kanto Starter Eggs"

Wow, John, congrats!

That happened to my shiny Houndour - the egg hatched and reduced his Special Attack. Sucks, but I know the feel.

Regardless, congrats on an awesome shiny!!! Black Charizard is definitely a target of mine soon!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

I feel your pain TheMaster. I am now hatching batch 4000-4500 eggs for my MM Staryu hunt! I see all the shinies on here and get quite sad.
    I have 15 boxes of eggs left to hatch so am hopeful. This will be my last batch of eggs until after I've completed White2. I haven't found a shiny for over 2 years. Over 300 hours of gameplay on black/white and no shinies! My luck must change soon!

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Yes, I believe something was said about a Patrat, being the first pokemon encountered, had a higher chance of being shiny. Don't know how high, but Serebii had it onsite.

I can now SR again! *happy dance*

79 SRs for the starters at the minute. Hoping for an early shine would be bad for me, but oh well. Still on 20 eggs for Snivy, but good luck everyone.

Yeah....no. The guy who did the review and found the patrat was just really lucky. It was more a rhetorical statement when he said "maybe the shiny rate increased?" Or something along those lines

You know earlier when I said I'll be taking a short break? I lied. Lull the game into a false sense of security, and hopefully, get a shiny... Not a word of this must be said in more than font size 1.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

I have a shiny Ampharos currently residing on my Soul Silver team, pretty boss huh?

I've encountered a few in total. A shiny Audino on my first play through of Black, I traded that thing not long after, always though it looked dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    You know earlier when I said I'll be taking a short break? I lied. Lull the game into a false sense of security, and hopefully, get a shiny... Not a word of this must be said in more than font size 1.
    Enjoy your break, you definitely could use one after all that biking!! Quick! Go get that Tauros! your game seems completely inattentive and unsuspecting now!
    Free Rattatas. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    And Gustavo- I hope you are wrong about Rayquaza. Maybe if he sees that I have a shiny Kyogre and Groudon with me when I go for him, maybe he will decide to change color for me quickly. One can hope and dream.
    I'm sure that it's a strange coincidence that I don't see many accounts of short Rayquaza hunts. I'm glad it was the case that I didn't see any, because it sure helped motivate me. I really want to get Groudon shiny myself, but I'm in no hurry to get that. Right now, I'm focusing on a shiny Johto starter, which, obviously will get nowhere for awhile come Sunday.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

So I'm not doing anything on my game right now, just training to beat the Elite Four. Once I do so, I will begin hunting some. Although I'm pretty sure anyone would take a shiny at any point *shifty eyes*

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I'm still hatching all those bulbasaur eggs I collected. It's actually a little annoying, seeing as I hatched the shiny of the batch while I was collecting them. I'm pretty sure all these 330 eggs are non shiny >.<
    Still SRing Lugia too, but it's being uncooperative. I was really hoping my hunts would be done in time for BW2, but it's not looking like either of them will.
    Ah well, I guess I can move my Bulbasaur hunt to the new game after I get my shining charm
    Free Rattatas. PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Ah well, I guess I can move my Bulbasaur hunt to the new game after I get my shining charm
    This is totally what I will do, especially for MM-ing stuffs with long hatching steps like Chansey or Relicanth.

It would really help if we can collect the eggs and get the shiny faster, as the long hatching steps is even more annoying than the RNG lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hang in there guys only 1 more day until BW2!!!!!!!!!! really excited!!!! wooooooo looking forward to another awesome BQ hopefully one to remember and to those people who waited for this your waiting is nearly over hang in there! im not hunting im gonna wait out this last day
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Had work today, so I could only fit in about 800 Soft resets bringing me to 8700 total. Here's hoping it shines tommorow so I don't have to wait 2 weeks to start up again. Good luck everyone.
    Shinies: ;663;

Currently hunting: N/A

Page 149 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast