Page 150 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Hi everyone, I'm Kate and I just recently started shiny hunting after I saw a few videos about shinies on Youtube, which really inspired me.

Just last night, I finished my first shiny hunt by hatching a Hasty Eevee on egg number 655.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7...1210050001.gif
    [bad quality because I had to use my laptop's webcam, which is about as good as a potato]

I loved the feeling of excitement just seeing the shiny appear, so I decided to go for something else. I really wanted to hunt for a shiny Terrakion (such a beautiful shiny), but I hadn't done anything with Cobalion and turns out you need to capture or defeat him before you can even access the other two. Hope he doesn't take too long to appear.

Anyway, good luck with all your hunts!
    current shiny hunts

4700 soft resets

shinies
    - 655 eggs - 753 SRs - 239 SRs - 7 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    Hang in there guys only 1 more day until BW2!!!!!!!!!! really excited!!!! wooooooo looking forward to another awesome BQ hopefully one to remember and to those people who waited for this your waiting is nearly over hang in there! im not hunting im gonna wait out this last day
    Not where I live, it isn't. :P I am looking forward to starting my badge quest in White 2 though. ^_^

Congrats on getting your first shiny, KatePKE, and good luck with shiny Cobalion.

I'm still hunting for my own shiny Cobalion - I'm currently at 4800 SR. I'm also at 11,000 encounters in my HG badge quest, and 1300 for shiny Groudon in SS. I've also just past 1000 SR for my shiny Chikorita in Crystal.

Good luck everyone. Happy hunting.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Still working on random encounters, slowed down on MMing. Might start up after BW2.

I had a dream that I ran into a shiny Cranidos - except it was gold. I OHKO it. :|
    Even in my dreams, I cannot catch a shiny!

Im planning on going my first shiny hunting when I get pokemon Black 2 ( Or white 2 )...The only shiny I have ever found and caught was the gyrados at lake of rage. :c Well wish me luck tomorrow XD.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I really should get back to my Zangoose MM. 150 eggs Hatched (or 130..) and 6 Boxes to fill will make 330...meh. I just hope It'll shine for me soon. And I can't get BW2 Until my parents have some monies Dx but I can wait... *sitting in corner biting on fingernails and rocking back and forth muttering* O-O

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

*looks at 50$ gamestop gift card. * Um...
    Anyways Is it worth it to go through the pain of catching a feebas until I get a shiny one and then evolve it ( with the right nature ) or no?
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Linkofages View Post
    *looks at 50$ gamestop gift card. * Um...
    Anyways Is it worth it to go through the pain of catching a feebas until I get a shiny one and then evolve it ( with the right nature ) or no?
    Feebas isn't actually as hard to catch as it was in Sapphire and Emerald. I actually caught two in the same day,but I just might've been lucky. Anyways catch a feebas and MM for a shiny one.

MM the god damn thing. I can't stand 'em. Just RE it, don't waste Pokeballs.

Ok Im stupid. ( Yes Im not afraid to call myself an idiot. )
    What is MM and RE?

MM: Masuda Method. It's when a pokemon of your laguage and a foregin language are bred together. In this case, Japanese and American are common with MMing. It cuts the rate of hatching a shiny.

RE: Random Encounter. When you encounter the same Pokemon over and over until you get a shiny.

While I EV train my Shiny Zangoose (When I get one x:x) I will also RE for Pokemon.

Ok then, well Im gonna start a new emerald game and SR until I get a shiny mudkip then when I get to route 119 I'll do the RE.

Glad I could spread knowledge upon ye. My work is done! *flies off...and hits building* ...o-e ow...

Well anyways, seeing what amount of eggs I can get in an hour of distraction xD

The only thing that bothers me, is ( ik not really shiny related but.. ) my wifi is awful, so I can never trade, or get anything from wifi...so the MM is out.

Awe, I'm sorry...I mamaged to get a few Japanese Pokemon. Japanese Maractus, Japanese Ditto..and a English Ditto for the Japanese Maractus. My wifi is down too. I feel ya.

Well my wifi's been down since...Pearl/diamond? Yea... That is the only reason I bought AR, for the event pokemon / items I could have gotten but yea..

The AR might me able to give you Foregin Pokemon...idk tho. Never used an AR.

Meh 100 tries and no luck yet...

Don't forget about Emerald's broken RNG when you are soft resetting for your Mudkip.

Rng? ( I told you, im stupid. )( but ik what lol means, im not THAT dumb :P )

The RNG (Random Number Generator) is something that determines everything about Pokemon, like nature, IVs, Gender, and Shininess. It's a string of numbers that changes depending on what time you start up the game, and if you're looking for a shiny, you need to hit a certain string of numbers. However, in Emerald, the RNG is broken; the string of numbers always starts at the same place, so unless you have a really early shiny frame, SRing is not the most efficient way of getting shinies.

Anyway, 824 SRs on LeafGreen for the Squirtle, hopefully it shows up soon.

The way Emerald's RNG works, like Skippio said, is that every time you restart Emerald its RNG is set to zero. So unless your current file has has a early shiny frame you will never be able to get a shiny because it could be a whole day until your shiny frame pops up.

Glad I've never played Emerald. Or any Gameboy game for that matter. *stares intensely at screen* PROSUSE EGGS FASTER O-O

..Those are encouraging words to hear... * stares at gameshark * Also I kinda dont have emerald in my hands directly... ( I bought it, but then i lost it. ) Well like, 754th time is the charm..i hope.

GL Linko. I'm giving my game (and fingers) a rest from biking back and forth waiting for an egg to come...trčs fatigant...

Sometimes I wonder " Whats the point of spending 100 years looking for shiny "

Page 150 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast