Page 152 of 208 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Hello guys, lots of activity on here today. Firstly i took thursday and friday to maintain my standard at school. I done 100srs this morning and aiming for 200 for tonite. No bw2 for me in europe.... =( At least for a week. I still have plenty of time to sr. 1105 sr/ 3315 seen for johto starters. Gl and congrats to all. @ linkofages- i agree with dangertrout, you cannot post as much as you are or the mods will infract/ban you. Also most of your posts are pretty spammish. Anyway, its good to see a new hunter, gl!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I'm up to about 800 SRs on my shiny Charmander hunt, but ill have tons of time today to hunt so I should get a good amount over a thousand total hopefully.

Anyway good luck to everyone on your starter hunts!

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

im considering to start MMing something now and then if i dont ffinish it now make it a part of my bw2 BQ sounds good because the nature pass down is 100% with everstone correct?

gl guys and yea dont post so much if you like to post that much create a chatroom XD

Heres some choices:

snubull
    houndour
    horsea
    trapinch
    yanma
    tyrogue*
    bagon
    eevee
    teddiursa
    and a starter(anyexcept oshawott)
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th October 2012 at 6:54 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

*sighs* Stupid Day-care man. Call eggs fasterrre xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    im considering to start MMing something now and then if i dont ffinish it now make it a part of my bw2 BQ sounds good because the nature pass down is 100% with everstone correct?

gl guys and yea dont post so much if you like to post that much create a chatroom XD

Heres some choices:

snubull
    houndour
    horsea
    trapinch
    yanma
    tyrogue*
    bagon
    eevee
    teddiursa
    and a starter(anyexcept oshawott)
    That is correct (in regards to `the 100% nature-everstone in B/W2). Out of the ones you listed, I might personally go with Teddiursa, but I have major bias due to the fact that it was my favorite pokemon for a long time. Its also on my long, and ever-growing, list of MM targets.

I know its been said but some people have been posting really frequently and we aren't discouraging posting, but it would really help if you consolidate all of your progress/thoughts/etc. in one post. And stick to shinies, lists of your favorite pokemon do not belong here Its the quality of posts that matters, not the quantity.

Anyway, B/W2 is officially released tomorrow here in the US! @PaddysTurtwigFanClub, im sorry you have to wait a week If it makes you feel better, my Black 2 version won't be shipped for a while still (the one I am doing my BQ on)

I can't help but hope that I encounter a random shiny while I play through White 2 (which I am getting tomorrow). I am still kind of disappointed that the day-care is post game >_< Either way, I can devote all of my pokemon time to my White playthrough now that Crobat/Castform/Typhlosion are EV'd. Hopefully I will beat it and begin MM'ing for a target (I have so many at the moment, I think I might go with vullaby though) before my Black 2 comes in the mail. That way I can have an MM and an SR hunt for snivy at the same time. I'm also itching to get myself a shiny legend- so I might considering doing that after a few MM hunts on White.

In regards to the shining charm, I will probably get it eventually on White 2; but that won't be for a while as I am really lazy when it comes to filling up the pokedex and similarly monotonous tasks.

I am so excited for the release of B/W2 tomorrow I can barely sit still I will be at the game store the second it opens screaming "TAKE MY MONEY, JUST TAKE IT, I WANT THE GAME!' Hehe

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Lucky you...I can't get BW2 until my parents have money, and if I have good grades...

I've paused my Shiny Zangoose one. I'm dying inside because I had to make nore room to store more eggs...my lovely organized bozes...all messed up... *goes into near unbreakable Breakdown* M-My boxes...

Just an update, 221 eggs for Chimchar so far and nothing yet. I'm in the same boat as you, Paddy, as well, and I'm hoping there will be lots of time to play it once I get it so I can get to the Daycare quickly

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Linkofages View Post
    *pats Sap on back*
    Linkofages, that is exactly what we are talking about. Your post is 4 words, that could easily have been put into a visitors message instead. Try to seriously contribute to the conversation a little more. Sorry if I am being harsh, but that is the reality of the matter. Its not that you can't say that on here, but you have posted a million times in this thread today. Would it not be better to put everything you said in this thread today into one post?

Just an update, 221 eggs for Chimchar so far and nothing yet. I'm in the same boat as you, Paddy, as well, and I'm hoping there will be lots of time to play it once I get it so I can get to the Daycare quickly
    Good luck with chimchar. And my thoughts exactly on the daycare situation ^_^ I haven't MM'd since my Absol attempt (hatched 1088 eggs before realizing I am not too big of an Absol fan lol) and I really want to get started with one.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Okay, I haven't made any progress on Phione whatsoever, but...

I'm actually a little scared.

You see, when Black 2 comes out (which will be Friday for me), I plan on SRing for the legendaries. I don't have any SRed Shinies so far, and Black 2 is the perfect game for me to do so (shiny Lati, Lake Trio, Cresselia, Regis AND Kyurem? =3), so I plan to get them all, I have the normal versions already.

However, I have tried to SR a shiny before, on Black, a fossil shiny to be precise. However, when I was SRing, when the load up/title screen was meant to come up, the screen stayed black and silent. The DS wouldn't turn off either. I was so scared, it was very sudden. I pulled my cartridge out of the slot, not knowing what was going on. Thankfully, my save file wasn't lost.

I just hope it won't happen again. The consequences could be greater next time. Has anyone experienced this? What caused it? If it helps, I was using a DSi then, but will be using a 3DS for Black 2, if it's the handheld that's the problem.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

I guess i will RE in the desert resort to pass the time by maybe i will get lucky(probably not)
    gl guys and hang in there paddy it will come soon =]
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

68334_4345489569535_1828274567_n.jpgAfter a whopping 9692 soft resets, my Rayquaza finally shone. Unfortunately, I brought some level 60 pokemon so I wouldn't ko it and it nearly wiped out my team so I had to use an extra masterball... but oh well. I'm finally done. I need to move over another masterball from another game before I can do another hunt, but oh well. Pictures will be up as soon as I get it over to white version.

Edit: There's the pic. I wish my phone would let me upload videos to show there is no AR... but oh well. Cell Phones, what can you do? One day i'll figure it out and we'll get the massive haul of my videos.
    Last edited by Luneth777; 6th October 2012 at 11:19 PM.
    Shinies: ;663;

Currently hunting: N/A

1205srs/3615seen. 200 srs today so far, more to come (50/100 only) i am starting to really like totodile! Hes cool i hope he shines, cyndaquil is also a cool pokemon and shiny then theres chickorita.
    So the lucky americian folk get bw2 tmorro, that sparks a conversation starter, what pokemon will you hunt on bw2?
    I will go first. I'll play through as normal, taking whatever shinies game gives me (dratini, haxorus and hopefully a random one) then i'll sr for latias on w2 of course. Afterwards depending on how well i succeed with that i may sr kyurem and or cresselia. I will also do a turtwig mm with the 100 % adamant everstone. So what will YOU hunt? gl all, hopefully i'll have success soon!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    1205srs/3615seen. 200 srs today so far, more to come (50/100 only) i am starting to really like totodile! Hes cool i hope he shines, cyndaquil is also a cool pokemon and shiny then theres chickorita.
    So the lucky americian folk get bw2 tmorro, that sparks a conversation starter, what pokemon will you hunt on bw2?
    I will go first. I'll play through as normal, taking whatever shinies game gives me (dratini, haxorus and hopefully a random one) then i'll sr for latias on w2 of course. Afterwards depending on how well i succeed with that i may sr kyurem and or cresselia. I will also do a turtwig mm with the 100 % adamant everstone. So what will YOU hunt? gl all, hopefully i'll have success soon!
    Well, first i will be SRing Tepig in B2 and Oshawatt in W2. Then i will dual SR for all the legends. Then i will finish my pokedex to get the shining charm. This means that i will have to finish HGSS, which means i have to dual SR for bulbasaur on HG and squirtle on SS and then mudkip on HG and treeko on SS and then dual SR for Kyogre and Groudon to be able to SR for Rayquaza. Then i can finally finish my dex and then hunt for 8 eevees using the repel trick in the castelia park. I think i have the rest of my life planned out. Dontcha think? did that answer your question paddy?

Happy hunting everyone! I guess i am one of them "lucky Americans" that is getting both versions tomorrow. So excited!!!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Really enjoying my short break... Hatching 100 eggs as I type... Remember, hush hush...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Really enjoying my short break... Hatching 100 eggs as I type... Remember, hush hush...
    haha is that what u call a break?

@paddy oshawott is definitely first lol then whatever pokemon grabs my attention as im doing my BQ gl with that tauros hunt master327 im still in desert resort
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    haha is that what u call a break?
    It is when Black 2 comes out on Friday...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS Extra

3,878 SRs COMPLETE

I'll just hunt as I go...maybe RE for a few things. I know that I have to breed my team on BW. I need a DW Female Snivy & Litwock before I do that. Oh, and a DWF Eevee...the Chandelure might me shiny, but it will be named Phantom. For now, I'll jist RE for a shiny one. Maybe a Shiny DW Male Snivy to Serperior named Royale...I dunno yet.

Getting my B2 today~

Finally I can join the community hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    You see, when Black 2 comes out (which will be Friday for me), I plan on SRing for the legendaries. I don't have any SRed Shinies so far, and Black 2 is the perfect game for me to do so (shiny Lati, Lake Trio, Cresselia, Regis AND Kyurem? =3)
    I'm going to SR for them too, though not all of them. Lack of Master Balls Yeah, I don't take risks

I have 4 Master Balls in my Black, plus 2 that I will get in B2, that means a total of 6. I won't hunt for Latios since I already have a Shiny one, so the ones I'll hunt are Kyurem, Regigigas (once I can get the Iceberg Key for Regice from my friend), Mesprit, and Cresselia (those two are roamers back then, so getting their Shiny form is really time-consuming)

I still don't know what I will do with the other two Master Balls....most likely I will be saving them for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I'm SRing for a Shiny Kyurem.

I don't have a calculator or anything to count SRs! DX So I'll just find it unexpectedly
    This is totally what I will do for the legends in my B2 lol

Might ends up counting it anyway, though XD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wait, HOW many legendaries are in BW 2?! I love shiny Latias color..but I'm getting B2 Dx

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Wait, HOW many legendaries are in BW 2?! I love shiny Latias color..but I'm getting B2 Dx
    Let's see... Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Zekrom or Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios or Latias, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Cresslia and Heatran. I think that's it for in-game catches.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

That's a lot... I'm not sure what to do about that. I kind of don't want to slow my game down with soft resets. I'm not sure if I should do a speed run, then a long playthrough, or the other way around. Actually, I'm tempted to transfer some of my level 1 shinies to the new game to fight it out. I've never used pokemon from previous games because I thought it would upset the game balance, but I've heard some complaints about creature selection (excluding what's available from the Dream World). I've hatched 11 shinies in White- surely they must exist for a purpose.

Picking up the game tomorrow morning from Toys R Us, assuming nothing stupid happened and the game is actually in the stockroom. I put a deposit down this afternoon just to be safe. The clerk was kinda taken aback by my impatience, but hey, the guy in front of me had a lot of stuff and was doing something lame and indecisive.

I don't think I should stop soft resetting in 4th gen- until they make another game where you can get your pokemon to follow behind you, nothing beats HG/SS.

So what are everyone else's plans for legendary catching in Black/White 2?
    Last edited by JohnNiles; 7th October 2012 at 2:25 AM.

You can get Kyushiram in Black 2. My friend TLR has Kyushiram instead of Kyukirom on Black 2.

But...wow. That's ALOT of legendaries...

Im wondering something, Is finding a rare lets say, Mewtwo in FR rarer than finding a shiny bulbasaur in FR? Just curious. Also B2 tomorrow
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Linkofages View Post
    Im wondering something, Is finding a rare lets say, Mewtwo in FR rarer than finding a shiny bulbasaur in FR? Just curious. Also B2 tomorrow
    No, it's the same exact chance it's just that Mewtwo has a low Catch Rate.

Meaning that Mewtwo is hard to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Thought so, Well thanks.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

Page 152 of 208 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast