Page 153 of 208 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Let's see... Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Zekrom or Reshiram, Kyurem, Latios or Latias, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Cresslia and Heatran. I think that's it for in-game catches.
    No Groudon, Kyorge, or Rayquaza? * speculates*
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Oh Leo xD

But oh well. I have to wait a bit until I get Black 2. Which saddens me.

@Dukkie; Mewtwo was easy to catch for me. So was Heatran...all my legensaries are caught in Ultra Balls xD
    Last edited by SapphireBlueEyes7799; 7th October 2012 at 3:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Oh me?

I am only like 10 or 15 bucks short from the hellish tax that my Gamestop is going to give me. I am not really in a hurry to get it though.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I'm up to 1,505 SRs for Charmander and its going well. I'll get white or black 2 tomorrow and I don't think ill hunt tepig but who knows. I'll probably hunt all of the unova legendaries but not all the others because some are easier on other games.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

I have a 36$ gift card, so ill just pay the last 10$ or so, and then SR for a shiny oshawatt.
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he felt like it.
    http://dragcave.net/user/picketoflickit < If you play Dragoncave,This is my scroll.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Oh me?

I am only like 10 or 15 bucks short from the hellish tax that my Gamestop is going to give me. I am not really in a hurry to get it though.
    Really? I'm can't do anything right now without being overly bored. All I can do now is wait for Gamestop to open tomorrow. Guess that means that the many hunts I've started will remain unfinished for quite a while. I'm not going to be on at all tomorrow, so to all those hunting until the 12th, good luck!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Linkofages View Post
    The only thing that bothers me, is ( ik not really shiny related but.. ) my wifi is awful, so I can never trade, or get anything from wifi...so the MM is out.
    Well if you ever fix the Wi-Fi, MM is the better option.

I have a Japanese Maractus, so I'll MM for a shiny Maractus after my Zangoose shines for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Really? I'm can't do anything right now without being overly bored. All I can do now is wait for Gamestop to open tomorrow. Guess that means that the many hunts I've started will remain unfinished for quite a while. I'm not going to be on at all tomorrow, so to all those hunting until the 12th, good luck!
    Yea. Unova didnt really make a big impact on me. I'll still get it but later on like a month or two. Plus right now, all I have been playing are oldies. Leafgreen and Silver (about to switch to Crystal) as those are the games my hunts are on. Nostalgia is a factor too.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Omg! omg! omg! are u serious ive just freaking reclaimed my lost shiny blitzle after only 69 res on my white(mind has just blown) omg im so happy YESSSSSSS!
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 7th October 2012 at 4:05 AM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Yea. Unova didnt really make a big impact on me. I'll still get it but later on like a month or two. Plus right now, all I have been playing are oldies. Leafgreen and Silver (about to switch to Crystal) as those are the games my hunts are on. Nostalgia is a factor too.
    I see. Well, I wish I was as motivated to do something now as you are. I guess I should train the Pichu event from way back in HG/SS, since I never did that before.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon
    Omg! omg! omg! are u serious ive just freaking reclaimed my lost shiny blitzle after only 69 res on my white)mind has just blown) omg im so happy yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss
    Really?! Wow, that's just awesome! Congratulations on reclaiming you shiny!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    1205srs/3615seen. 200 srs today so far, more to come (50/100 only) i am starting to really like totodile! Hes cool i hope he shines, cyndaquil is also a cool pokemon and shiny then theres chickorita.
    So the lucky americian folk get bw2 tmorro, that sparks a conversation starter, what pokemon will you hunt on bw2?
    I will go first. I'll play through as normal, taking whatever shinies game gives me (dratini, haxorus and hopefully a random one) then i'll sr for latias on w2 of course. Afterwards depending on how well i succeed with that i may sr kyurem and or cresselia. I will also do a turtwig mm with the 100 % adamant everstone. So what will YOU hunt? gl all, hopefully i'll have success soon!
    As crazy as it sounds I will be SR'ing for all three starters, by trading each successful shiny to my old White cartridge.

Oh My Gosh guys! Something awe some happened today! I grinding my team, raisin' lvls when all of a sudden a Sawk showed up, beat it, than next shaking patch of grass another Sawk but SHINY!!!! I was like 'Oh my gosh! A shiny Sawk!' I was so surprised but I had to catch it in my Master Ball... I wasn't even hunting! Best... day... EVER!!!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2ik9xu.jpg[/IMG]

wow im still happy this is really amazing gl in your hunts guys btw this is my 25th shiny
    quiet natured nicknamed her bolt lol caught her in dive ball

@transdonald ikr! *high five* XD congratz
    thx gustavo yea it was amazing
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 7th October 2012 at 4:25 AM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Metagross is easily my favourite shiny. But after using the Masuda Method so much, and probably fainting over 10000 Audinos to train over 30 lineups up to level 100, you'd think I'd see at least one, but nope.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

I am currently on 1020 sr's for Bulbasaur, and 390 hatches for Magby. I am hoping something shiny's soon

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Finally finished hatching all those eggs (about 400 of them) and no more shinies in there. Pausing my female bulba-hunt until I finish B2 & W2. Might SR Lugia a bit tonight, but that hunt's gonna be paused when I get the new games tomorrow as well.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

At this rate, Troutie, you will be the new Prof. Oak, only giving out shiny Bulbasaurs. XD

Anyway, thanks for the replies, but I'm still a little worried that my screen will go black and frozen again while SRing (no one replied to that). Again, does anyone know the cause? Will using a different DS help?

Sadly, I won't be participating in the October hunt, since I don't feel like hatching Phiones at the moment, and my Black 2 starter will be an ordinary Oshawott. I'd like to, though.

I forgot that there were no roamers in Black 2! That just makes it even better. Not only do I get some of the best shiny legends out here, but they're all easy to get too! ^_^ Any tips for catching 'em? I'm thinking Spore/Sleep Powder (for when Spore runs out)/False Swipe/Heal Pulse Smeargle. Heal Pulse for any Strugglers. I'm not fussy about the ball, I'll just rely on Quick, Ultra and Timers.

Good luck and congrats to all! I wonder who the first one to get a shiny non-Japanese B2W2 starter will be?

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Starting of well this morning, 1320srs/3960seen, i must be close if i have some luck! Congrats to cocoa on blitzle and luneth (i think) on raquaza. Congrats on anyone who has bw2 i look forward to reading about ur srs and badge quests. Wel i have soulsilver! Take that.... Srs until next weekend =(
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Today I just hatched a shiny nidoran(F) while breeding eggs for someone who needed a nidoran(M) and a pidgey! The best part about it was that I did it in 2 eggs ! I wish I can give you guys a picture but my phone and my ipod makes picture look like a blurry mess .
    NNID:RainbowKirby (StarKirby) 3DS Friend Code:1349-4661-3134 AC:New Leaf Dream Suite:4500-2347-0072

Congrats Cocodragon and TransDonald. Plz share your luck with me. I finished hatching my boxes for my Staryu hunt but alas no shiny. That brings my current total to 4,500. Am now restocking and hope to hatch the next 500 before I get White2 on Friday.
    I was just wondering how many people dual or triple hunt here? I was wandering round youtube looking at shiny videos when I saw one who seemed to have 5-6 DS's on the go at once! It was insane but I guess it would greatly improve your chances!

So how many games do you play at once?

I dual hunt. I MM on white for Staryu and RE in the Giant Chasm in black.

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by mia100 View Post
    Congrats Cocodragon and TransDonald. Plz share your luck with me. I finished hatching my boxes for my Staryu hunt but alas no shiny. That brings my current total to 4,500. Am now restocking and hope to hatch the next 500 before I get White2 on Friday.
    I was just wondering how many people dual or triple hunt here? I was wandering round youtube looking at shiny videos when I saw one who seemed to have 5-6 DS's on the go at once! It was insane but I guess it would greatly improve your chances!

So how many games do you play at once?

I dual hunt. I MM on white for Staryu and RE in the Giant Chasm in black.
    Well... I dual hunt as well. I am waiting for 11am to come around so that GameStop will open so I can get my BW2 so I can start my SR for tepig and Oshawatt. With that being said, I have spent a lot of time last month MMing while I took a break from SRing. For example, I would mainly focus on SRing for Lugia and Ho-oh and when I was done with that for the day, I MMed for Riolu. That is what I will probably do this go round too. Or I might just do REs in the ranch if I get one starter before the other. Who knows. It is shiny starter month for the community hunt and getting all the starters has been one of my shiny goals! Well it is 8:21am now, which means 2 1/2 more hours for me to go!!!

Happy hunting everyone and may BW2 bless you with some amazing shinies!
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: MMing Buneary

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

I'd assume you've bought BW2 now Kitty, it's been 3 hours =P

Don't feel like hunting much now, but I got to 200 SRs for a starter last night.

Anyways, wooo! Nice shiny Cocoa! I have wanted to hunt for Blitzle, as Zebstrika looks nice in it's shiny form.

Good luck to all hunting on BW2, as I will not get W2 until christmas =( I could save up and buy HeartGold with my own money, but I'll wait and see.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

woo! i have to wait 2 more hours til i get mine(get ready to shine oshawott)

hang in there aqua youll get the shiny starter im so excited i want to burst through the gamestop doors

gl guys and thx for the congratz
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2ik9xu.jpg[/IMG]

wow im still happy this is really amazing gl in your hunts guys btw this is my 25th shiny
    quiet natured nicknamed her bolt lol caught her in dive ball

@transdonald ikr! *high five* XD congratz
    thx gustavo yea it was amazing
    OMG OMG OMG CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET VICTORY!!!! I'm so happy for you my friend! I feel like reclaiming shiny mareep(flaaffy from SS) on my JP white 2 and my black 2 english i'm getting soon today~! You enspired me to get off my dead butt and hunt for a shiny! Thank you! :3

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 86~} {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Anorith(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

Page 153 of 208 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast