Page 161 of 208 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

450 eggs down in my Cacnea hunt. I can only hope I'll get one before Halloween, but who knows.

Congrats on new shinies, and best wishes to those still hunting.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

AHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. SHINY COBALION AFTER ONLY 732 SRs. 732.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/...1210130007.jpg
    [once again, terrible image quality]

This is just... impossible. I only started this hunt a week ago.

I wasn't looking at the screen when it appeared, but I heard the sparkles loud and clear. Many excited squeals ensued. Didn't have to use my Master Ball, fortunately; it settled for an Ultra Ball.

Even though it has pretty bad IVs, my synchronizer worked (jolly). And besides, I don't even care about stats, IT'S SHINY. Next target will probably be Virizion; I'll do Terakion (my favourite) last.

It feels amazing, but I also feel like Heliotrope should have gotten it before me, with all of her SRs and effort. If only luck worked that way. :c Ah well, the very best of luck to you, Helio and to everyone else as well!
    current shiny hunts

4700 soft resets

shinies
    - 655 eggs - 753 SRs - 239 SRs - 7 REs

Congratulations on that shiny Cobalion, Kate! There hasn't been a shiny for a while, has there? I'm still MMing for starters, since I have got my copy of Black 2 yet. Anyway, in shiny news:

Last night after 643 eggs on my Chimchar hunt, I got a shiny! It was female and the Everstone worked and it came out with a adamant nature which is really great because I was planning to have one on my next competitive team!

I've started a MM hunt for a shiny Chikorita now, and am at 15 eggs so far... no surprise that there hasn't been anything yet, although the second one was Bold so I put that in as the parent with an Everstone. (Does nobody else find it weird that it's now breeding with its mother/father/whatever Ditto is?)

Anyway, good luck everyone!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    Just hit my 100th SR for a shiny oshawott in W2 gl to everyone else hunting for the starters and just hunting other things

we should all BQ race!(would be so epic!!!!!!!!)
    That's a good idea, cocoa! I'm now at 413 SRs for Snivy...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Congrats on Cobalion! Really tempted to go for it myself when I get there!
    Also congrats on the awesome Chimchar! Really do prefer it's shiny colours to its usual.

Day 1 of the new game was great. Didn't encounter a shiny obviously but trained my team up to level 42 with 4 gym badges in the bag. I love playing through with shinies!

Good luck everyone, especially those partaking in badge quests! I'm saving that for my 2nd play through I think :-)
    Last edited by dan2point5; 13th October 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Congrats on the shiny Tepig, Cobalion and Chimchar. ^_^

Yeah, we should all have a mass shiny badge quest race. I'm currently at just over 200 SR for shiny Snivy. I didn't manage to get many SR done yesterday, but now it's the weekend I can basically spend all my time hunting. A shiny in less than 1000 SR would be wonderful (as long as it doesn't take 11,000+ like my shiny Chimchar in my Platinum BQ >.> )

Good luck everybody.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

So, at 460 SRs for Snivy now (chosen Tepig once or twice due to spamming A too much), and still nothing... So I'm off to work. Good luck everyone!
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

BQ? Oh god. I have horrible luck with shinies...I have to start with a shiny starter, right? let the immense torture begin

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

as for me just hit 170 SRs for oshawott this is awesome! im glad this is faster than the old SR when u had to go in the battle and bianca talked 2 hrs lol

gl everyone in there BQ ggl with those starters and congratz on recent shinies

(lets hope i can finish it this time instead of giving up after 3500 SRs like last time)

i guess i will finish watching TFBs shiny videos while i hunt
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 13th October 2012 at 3:52 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Thanks gustavo for informing us about the deers not needing to be battled in order to progress. That gives me a chance to get all 8 badges and transfer over my shiny level 100 haxorus with false swipe for them... Now i just need another Pokemon with false swipe for my black 2 as i will be dual SRing each legendary. Hmm... Anyways, congrats to those who got shinies recently and happy hunting everyone!!!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Thankfully I'm doing my BQ on SS and not Diamond. Glad I can see the shiny sprite before choosing it and not have to battle or wait till it walks behind me. Wish me luck on my Shiny Cyndaquil!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

So far this morning I am on 490 hatches for Magby. Lastnight I did some more SR's for Bulbasaur I am currently on 1200.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Something epic happened to me today. I was EV training my Cyndaquil, while I was battling I found a shiny Lillipup. ...And the ironic thing is that a few minutes earlier I watched a video of shiny Herdier. :3 It's my first shiny on Black and I'm glad it's of a Pokemon I really like the shiny form of. <3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I'm at 300 SRs for shiny Tepig and nothing yet! Lets hope this little piggy sparkles soon!

And I agree. A mass BQ race would be loads of fun! I can't wait to see my pig shine so I can get this quest started! Good luck to everyone else!
    And congrats on all the shinies!

My shiny Pokemon:

-- Zira -- Florence -- Trick -- Brimstone -- Fleece -- Robin -- Horace --

Heart Gold FC: 0948-7530-2951

Pokemon Black FC: 2924-4380-1565

Pokemon Y FC: 1547-5454-3033 (Sunkern, Swadloon in safari)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Thanks gustavo for informing us about the deers not needing to be battled in order to progress. That gives me a chance to get all 8 badges and transfer over my shiny level 100 haxorus with false swipe for them... Now i just need another Pokemon with false swipe for my black 2 as i will be dual SRing each legendary. Hmm... Anyways, congrats to those who got shinies recently and happy hunting everyone!!!
    Yeah, it sure is nice that you can SR for all legendaries post-game. I decided to pass on shiny Kyurem and the Regis, since not only do I not want them shiny now, but I also wanted the ability to get Black Kyurem, which requires catching it first. I'll definitely try for a shiny Cresselia, and especially Latios since I already have one with a great nature from HG.

Still, a shame I've long finished the game's story, otherwise I'd join in on this BQ race. No worries, though; back to the pokedex. And hopefully I can avoid too many mass trading sessions Still, good luck everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Another gym down, just 2 to go. Once I have my shining charm, what do you think my first hunt should be? Female bulbasaur via MM, RE while EV training or SRing a legend? (Or should I MM a species I don't already have, like shiny Rattata)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I am currently trying to Pokčradar myself to a shiny Buneary. But I have little luck in finding one

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Another gym down, just 2 to go. Once I have my shining charm, what do you think my first hunt should be? Female bulbasaur via MM, RE while EV training or SRing a legend? (Or should I MM a species I don't already have, like shiny Rattata)
    If you go with MM, I would go for the Bulbasaur, though I don't know how tired you are of seeing those Bulbasaur all the time. I would go with a legendary or two, since you get two Master Balls this game.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Still trying to MM my first shiny and it's not going too well. <8/
    930 Eggs right now for my Zorua hunt and it doesn't want to shine for me. And I'm not letting myself play White 2 until I get it so it's doubly frustrating. >~<

Just passed 600 SRs for Snivy, nothing yet... Still getting a lot of Impish ones lol...
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

as for me nearly to the 500 mark and there are a surprising amount of modest natured females is that good?
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

660 SRs now, and calling it a night. Will probably reset my Trainer ID every 1,000 SRs to make it easier to hunt...
    Current Hunts

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Hey everyone! Haven't been posting due to being busy and such. White 2 playthrough not even half completed yet >_> Currently planning out which pokemon to MM for after completion, starting with Vullaby. I have good news for my Badge Quest, my B2 game came early in the mail today! I will start SR'ing for Snivy this week, but my W2 playthrough is higher priority right now. (Also incredibly busy with non-pokemon life things)

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Hi

everyone,

I just decided to go back to shiny hunting after taking a semi-casual break from it for a few months.

I've been hunting for about two and a half years and I have at last count, twelve shinies, most of which I've gotten through MM or being random.

Right now I'm doing a RE hunt in route 5 on Pokemon Black hoping for pretty much anything besides trubbish, though I guess he's not too bad.

I'm also hunting or rather I've been hunting for a shiny torchic in pokemon ruby for two years on and off. I'm at 18,150 sr's and during this hunt I've seen three shiny uncatchable shiny poocheynas and due to a misshap where I heard the shiny sound, assumed it was from a shiny pokemon video I was watching at the time, might have seen either a fourth uncatchable poocheyna or missed out on my shiny torchic. I like assuming it was another poocheyna but the pessimist in me says it'd be easier to miss a shiny torchic than a shiny pooch. Also, around the 16k mark the internal battery died in my ruby so now I'm hunting on a dry internal battery ruby. I'm considering buying a new game or learning how to fix the battery just to make the hunt easier.

At this point I'd just honestly like to see a shiny poochyena, just so I know my file has an early frame.

Anyway congrats on an all the wonderful shinies and I hope everyone continues to have/ or gets, good luck.

Hey guys!
    With Ninetales and Lucario all ev trained im ready for sring today again. But today theres a chance of me getting bw2, a slim one at that. Oh and on another note lucarios only lv.23 so he will assist me on my w2 playthrough. Congrats and gl to all
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Page 161 of 208 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast