Page 188 of 208 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I'm getting there slowly but surely; I'm about a third through the National Dex to get a Shiny Charm, but I haven't yet completed the New Unova dex, nor have I beaten the E4 yet... I need a Landurous at the moment, and I've been looking for one on the GTS. What I shame I don't have any level 9 or under Kyurem!
    I really hate those morons who put trades up like that, they're like the trolls of pokemon.

EPIC! A day after Claydol my 3rd shiny for my badge quest shines!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...s09/recess.jpg

This took 8746 encounters which is my 4th shiny in a row that went over the odds! But I'm happy I got this since my team is pretty ground weak. The nature is Hardy and it has Prankster which is great. Now I'm hunting in Route 5 for anything except Liepard but I'm mostly wanting Gothita or Mincinno with Technician so hopefully that happens! My Nephew couldn't find his game so it looks like I won't be able to SR for Landorus :[ but for now I decided to hunt on Route 14 in white. Good luck everyone especially those still hunting for their starters! *sends over some luck*
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

Congrats on Regice! Glad you managed to bag it without too much fuss!

Also congrats to delusion for his Cottonee, you're on a roll now!

Good luck to everyone struggling on their hunts, let's hope the luck turns around soon.

RE a shiny sandile last night
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Congratulations to all above shinies ^_^ Some very nice ones.. and an extra 'good luck' to Heliotrope with those numbers! I am still not done with my White 2 playthrough, which is agitating me, as I want to get shiny hunting ASAP.

I'm still unsure about whether to SR for a starter in Black 2 or not. (I plan on a Badge Quest) If not, I'll RE at Flocessy Ranch. Would you say it is worth the time SR'ing?

I decided to forfeit my ralts MM at 1,060 eggs... i didn't want to take a chance of not getting the right gender... so now in my W2 game i'm MMing an absol, currently at 30 eggs. I'm probably gonna chain in my platinum game for a shiny duskull to kill time.

OMG SHINY FEMALE BULBASAUR SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hidden in box 10. (I still have the first 9 boxes to hatch, as I was going backwards through them)
    I'm so happy now.
    So happy that I may embark on a female charmander hunt, like a crazy person.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Massive Congrats! You must be delighted to finally put that hunt to rest! Massive kudos :-)

Just got myself to the 1,000 mark for Registeel. Will do a few hundred more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    OMG SHINY FEMALE BULBASAUR SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was hidden in box 10. (I still have the first 9 boxes to hatch, as I was going backwards through them)
    I'm so happy now.
    OH MY GOODNESS! So happy for you! That is great ^_^ I just completed the game on White 2, and I have set a crazy goal to SR for all of the legendary pokemon available in White 2, as well as MM my planned competitive team. I am so excited to finally be able to hunt again. For the legendarys I will probably hunt Virizion or Latias first. I also really want the pixie trio, especially uxie. Good luck everyone

thanks for the congrats =)
    That's 3 shinies this month, so I guess my luck for the year is all used up >.<
    Not sure what to hunt next. Female charmander would be nice, but I'm not sure I'm ready for another long hunt. Might go for some Gen 1 shinies I don't have yet, like Rattata or something.
    That or make some progress in SS so I can start SRing my next legend there.

Wow, congrats on finally getting your female shiny Bulbasaur, DangerTrout! ^_^

I'm now at 11,600 soft resets for shiny Snivy. So it's now taken longer than my shiny Chimchar in Platinum did... Right now I'm trying to get an interesting ID number again.

Good luck to all.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

I'm so happy now.
    OMG CONGRATS!!!!!! VICTORYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes... You are a crazy person for hunting for a shiny female Charmander (and I am guessing you are shiny hunting all starters female as a goal?). I am the same way. I love female pokemon. I can only imagine.... You have like a gazillion shiny Bulbasaur, City of Delusion has a gazillion shiny Rapidash.... Hahaha.

Anyways, I am really getting back into the hunting mood for Groudon and Kyogre. I will be so excited when I finally get them and then Rayquaza!

Happy hunting everyone and congrats on the Sandile, Cottonee, and all other recent shinies!!!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Well, magnificent news on the Female Bulbasaur!!! Took a long time, now you can focus on new hunts!

Anyways, I'm currently going through Soul Silver to SR for Lugia. I love that shiny, so it'd be appropriate to go for it in Movember (November)...which just gave me a funny idea! As it is "Movember", we could go for shinies with mustaches, like Male Jellicent or Abra's evolutions. That would be neat.

Edit: Just in Route 32...last time I was in this route, I RE'd my Wooper...the memories!
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 5th November 2012 at 7:08 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Well, magnificent news on the Female Bulbasaur!!! Took a long time, now you can focus on new hunts!

Anyways, I'm currently going through Soul Silver to SR for Lugia. I love that shiny, so it'd be appropriate to go for it in Movember (November)...which just gave me a funny idea! As it is "Movember", we could go for shinies with mustaches, like Male Jellicent or Abra's evolutions. That would be neat.
    When we were discussing what the community hunt should be for t his month I suggested nosepass(probopass) exactly for that reason

Hey all!
    Major congrats to dangertrout! Was that like 5 males? Congrats anyway!
    Congrats on cottonee(spelling!) city! and that regice too and your cresselia!
    Im filling the unova dex in white 2 and im currently at 296 seen, because i want my shiny haxorus! (I know its free but i'll make the most of an awesome shiny) But i face a dilemma, i hate sr in bw2 , its long ( helio i cannot imagine your pain). I'm going back to my shroomish mm on black for now, 510 eggs. I would like hunt ideas from you guys! Gl to cocoa, the master and especially helio on your srs, and of course everyone else!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

My new sig should sum my shinyness up ...could i join the community hunt this month? i love abra+evos, we could SR theinteractable jelicent, and probopass has an awesome mustache. btw, i would recommend these mustachioed pkmn:

samurott, alakazam, walrein/sealeo, stoutland, and kricketune. thats what i could think of :PPPP thx! gracias!
    Last edited by Chapter; 5th November 2012 at 8:31 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I'm so happy now.
    Wow major congrats you worked so hard for that!

Good luck to everyone on your hunts, especially Helio.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Congrats on finally getting that female, shiny Bulbasaur Danger!!

Nice work!

Quick question for anyone that has tried - I'm currently hatching 5 eggs at a time instead of collecting tons of boxes and hatching. Has anyone hatched 5 at a time, SR'd, and picked up 5 more and actually hatched a shiny? I just feel like I have better luck when I collect a lot and hatch a large batch instead of collecting 5, hatching 5, and SRing.

Anyone have any experience?

Congrats again, Danger!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by YNCRN View Post

Nice work!

Quick question for anyone that has tried - I'm currently hatching 5 eggs at a time instead of collecting tons of boxes and hatching. Has anyone hatched 5 at a time, SR'd, and picked up 5 more and actually hatched a shiny? I just feel like I have better luck when I collect a lot and hatch a large batch instead of collecting 5, hatching 5, and SRing.

Congrats again, Danger!
    That's the only way I hatch for shinies, and I've hatched many shinies that way. ^_^ I can't be bothered collecting eggs, since it takes ages and then you have to waste even more time releasing them all.

I got bored of looking for interesting ID numbers, so now I'm back on the SR'ing. Currently at 11,604 SR for shiny Snivy.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Congratiez to Dangertrout!!!!!!! Victory!!!!! Anyone else I forgot congratiez aswell! The other day I encountered a shiny foongus randomly while getting some eggmoves on my breeding slave smeargle :3 I named her Fujia. Pictures will come soon ;3 Still no power from Sandy. No power; no pictures. Gl to everyone on there shiny hunts esspecially Helio!

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by YNCRN View Post

Nice work!

Congrats again, Danger!
    That's how I do it. That is how I got both shiny snivys of mine (I lost the first one. ) Once I've hatched 4 of the 5 eggs in my party, I go to the PC, and release all the regular ones, unless they have a good nature or characteristic.
    Got my copy of X!

@Paddy, It was, in fact, 5 males before the female finally shone. I'm keeping one male for myself and giving the rest to friends.

@YNCRN, I prefer stocking up eggs now. I collect eggs and wait for one to hatch in party, then go to PC, release any non-shinies that hatched and box the eggs. When I'm done I grab four eggs from the PC and one from the daycare man. when they all hatch I go release the non-shinies and collect new eggs to hatch.
    It's longer to do it this way, but it sort of forces me to hatch more eggs than I normally would otherwise. more eggs = more chances at shinies, so I find this is working pretty well for me.
    (sucks when you go through all that and there are still no shinies tho >.<)
    I find when I did the collect one party / hatch / reset I gave up a lot more often. That's just me though.

@Lavaburst, congrats on the foongus! That's not a bad shiny =)

good luck to everyone who's still hunting!

When we were discussing what the community hunt should be for t his month I suggested nosepass(probopass) exactly for that reason
    With all of those shiny bulbasaurs I don't know what you're gonna do with them.

Congrats on all those new shiny Pokemon guys!

Still going for my shiny Horsea, had a bit of a break but I've come back and I'm now well into the hundreds. Hoping it'll hatch soon so I can start on something else!

FC: 3050-7566-2483 - Kaytee
    Friend Safari- Ground- Trapinch, Dugtrio and Diggersby.

Latest shiny: Frogadier

10,000 RE on Route 5 still nothing! Gah I hope I get something soon.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Page 188 of 208 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast