Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

I bought the Pokedex 3D Pro today. One thing I was hoping for but definitely expected not to be there were shiny versions of pokemon. Unfortunately, I was correct =\

Congrats on the shiny caught before class, and good luck with everyones' hunts. Waiting for my Eevee to shine, but 220 REs into this, I shouldn't expect much...
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

I used my free time today to hatch about 400 eggs, and of course, no shiny.

If I feel like I wasted a massive amount of time for nothing, I can't even imagine how you people who SR for pokemon must feel.

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    If I feel like I wasted a massive amount of time for nothing, I can't even imagine how you people who SR for pokemon must feel.
    It takes an insane amount of patience and serious persistence, though breaks help a lot. I learned this all through my Rayquaza hunt, though a break got me an unexpected shiny Sunkern. Regardless, 25000+ SR's is not fun. Even 8192+ SR's starts to get very dull. Again, the biggest help to SR'ing is having patience and persistence, but if you don't have that, the sense of boredom definitely starts to make itself clear.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    though a break got me an unexpected shiny Sunkern.
    I dislike it when that happens

It could have been the one I'm currently hunting instead, not a completely random Pokemon

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well I am home sick from school and probably won't be back for another week or so. Until I get doctor's approval for a teacher to come to my house for an hour a day to try and get me caught up on work I really don't have anything to do. That's why I'm actually bothering with SRing Rayquaza. The last time I tried to SR was this May with Charmander on LeafGreen. I doubt I did more than 250-300 but I think I got the point where I was like "I just want to play and beat this game, I'm tired of all this resetting" so I just picked Bulbasaur and went on my way through Kanto. Now I feel much more determined to do this so I don't feel entirely bored yet. Well that could just be because I've only done 415 so far.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I dislike it when that happens

It could have been the one I'm currently hunting instead, not a completely random Pokemon
    And it was Sunkern of all pokemon. :/
    At least it didn't add itself to the list of shinies that fled from me in the safari zone, so Wooper is all alone on that list. I'm glad it came to give me a morale boost, but then I was upset for that same reason you stated.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    Well I am home sick from school and probably won't be back for another week or so. Until I get doctor's approval for a teacher to come to my house for an hour a day to try and get me caught up on work I really don't have anything to do. That's why I'm actually bothering with SRing Rayquaza. The last time I tried to SR was this May with Charmander on LeafGreen. I doubt I did more than 250-300 but I think I got the point where I was like "I just want to play and beat this game, I'm tired of all this resetting" so I just picked Bulbasaur and went on my way through Kanto. Now I feel much more determined to do this so I don't feel entirely bored yet. Well that could just be because I've only done 415 so far.
    O-o how sick are you that you won't be back for a week/need a teacher to go to your house? Hope you feel better.

In other news, I did 50 REs today for Eevee, and used only 6 Super Repels (getting better with that, I think)...Such quick progress I'm making...! That brings my RE count (of my hunt only) to a total of 250.

I really should be doing my homework instead, as I have plenty to do (2 research papers, an essay, and quizzes and smaller assignments scattered about frequently...). But what can I say, I'm just an AMAZING procrastinator.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 100 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 11,100 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,900 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Yay! I just got a 28-win streak in the Battle Subway with my Shiny Emolga, Shiny Kingdra and Shiny Magnezone! Picked up a Rare Candy, a PP Up and 26 Battle Points from that amazing run! I guess Shiny Emolga's better than I thought! (I only use Shinies for the Subway.) And as usual, good luck to everyone on their Shiny Hunts! Oh, and I got Pokedex 3-D Pro as well! Disappointed in the lack of 3-D Shinies, but I guess I can wait for the next core Pokemon games for that. (Black/White 3-D, anyone?)
    Last edited by HootingLilligant; 9th November 2012 at 5:49 AM.
    The rainbow has immeasurably beautiful symbolism for me.
    To me, the rainbow means:

Love everyone
    Accept everyone
    Respect everyone
    Understand everyone
    And, be kind and gentle as much as you can.

"A strong will can affect all aspects of mind, body and spirit." -Lily, Azelf-in-training

My Current Shiny Hunts:
        Spoiler:- Current Shiny Hunts, Shiny Card & 3DS Friend Code:

Well, I just found out about the new ability mechanics of BW2: that the baby has an 80% chance of getting the mother's ability. I was wondering why almost every baby seemed to get the incorrect ability, so even if I did get a shiny, my chances of getting one I could actually use were reduced to 20% of normal.

And here I put so much effort into getting a foreign match with 3 perfect stats just to find out it was causing all the babies to get the wrong ability. Good grief.

14,000 RE now! Nothing yet! Something has to shine soon!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

1,000 RE on Moor of Icirrus now, was trying to find a shiny Stunfisk, but guess I am going back to my Mienfoo hunt on Route 22.

I just transfered my foreign Ditto from Black to my White 2 in order to MM for a shiny Panpour!

Now got 2.4k RE's, with Shiny charm. I really want a Metang or Ditto to shine! :-(

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

I'm now at 1017 encounters for my 3rd White 2 BQ shiny (though that won't be completely accurate, since the game counts double battles as one encounter).

I've also noticed that my team has caught pokerus from somewhere. I've only accidentally KO'd a couple of Pokemon during this hunt, so that makes the pokers even rarer... I'd have preferred a shiny to be honest. ^^;

Good luck guys.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Hey guys! I did 485 SRs yesterday, bringing my total to 4,525 SRs for Kyogre! I am really hoping to get this thing soon! What keeps me motivated is the fact that Kyogre and Rayquaza are the only pokemon that I still need to get the shiny charm in White 2. And I have to get both shiny because they are both shiny forms. So I don't mind SRing if it is something that I really want. Also, I tend to watch TV and YouTube videos, which makes me focus on something other than the boring SRing. So it isnt a terrible task.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone!

Question - When using the repel trick, I wonder if just staying in the same patch of grass and just continuing to change directions in that patch will help save some money? I will be hunting for 8 Eevee eventually in Castelia Park and I don't wanna go broke because of repels. It is just a thought...
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Just got at 2500 encounters, at the Double Grass in Giant Chasm with a Shiny Charm.

I guess I'm not very lucky, what's the worse you guys ever had at Double Grass with Shiny Charm?

Hello everyone i have news. I haven't been shiny hunting for a while as i have been concentrating on completing black 2. I have gotten the shiny charm but the strange thing is i went back to hatching spare eggs that i just left in the pc and i hatched a shiny Pidgey! lol i already have a load of those on gen 4 games due to pokeradar but this was before i got the shiny charm and using masuda method. I got the egg on the 4th of this month but i only hatched it yesterday on the 8th i got the shiny charm in early hours of the 8th. I traded over a Japanese ditto from my black version so when filling up the national dex i could breed evolved forms and while doing it i could also use masuda method and hope for any shinies. I am so glad i did get one though. I think i will train this one and get my golden Pidgeot. I am so happy. Well now i have the shiny charm i am wondering what would be better using the masuda method at the 1/1024 odds or going for wild encounters (now there is a higher shiny encounter chance)?
    Shinies are good.

Currently at 2,750 resets now. Will pick up the hunt again later this afternoon.

Yeah I'm the same when I'm resetting kitty, I just watch movies and such whilst just hitting the A button. When I hear the battle music start I look at the screen and either wet myself with excitement or reset.

Let's hope today is a good day folks.

Just made myself a Hoenn Shiny Dream Team, Hoenn pokémon are my favorite. (Their in my signature.) 1/6 now. got 2 water pokémon because of the HM's.. Currently Hunting for a shiny Metang, (2.6k RE's).

What are the thoughts of next month's hunt? I was thinking with christmas coming around we do christmas themed pokemon like Delibird or Stantler.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    What are the thoughts of next month's hunt? I was thinking with christmas coming around we do christmas themed pokemon like Delibird or Stantler.
    I was thinking the same thing. Deerling/Sawsbuck is another possibility for xmas theme.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I used my free time today to hatch about 400 eggs, and of course, no shiny.

O_O omg, I would have gone crazy

I wish I had the shiny charm, but I am never going to catch every Pokémon for this sole purpose. Why GF likes do make things so difficult ¬¬ Anyway, I got my first shiny by RE today. I was going to take my JP Ditto fron the Daycare in my Black version in order to send it to White 2, when a shiny Patrat appeared in the tall grass. It is not one of the shinies I was looking for, but I appreciate Watchog, so no problem. :3 My camera was discharged so I took two pictures with a crappy cellphone cam: here and here.

:3

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I wish I had the shiny charm, but I am never going to catch every Pokémon for this sole purpose. Why GF likes do make things so difficult ¬¬ Anyway, I got my first shiny by RE today. I was going to take my JP Ditto fron the Daycare in my Black version in order to send it to White 2, when a shiny Patrat appeared in the tall grass. It is not one of the shinies I was looking for, but I appreciate Watchog, so no problem. :3 My camera was discharged so I took two pictures with a crappy cellphone cam: here and here.

:3
    congrats! I actually really like shiny Patrat, he's very cute. I'm not so keen on the Watchog shiny form though. I wish they had kept the same dark greyish color scheme, but you can't always get what you want

Right now I'm alternating between training in Victory Road for my SS run and SRing for shiny Mesprit. It's slowing down because of school. Today I really need to get this book finished, or I will have trouble doing my book report next week >.<
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I stopped SRing for Rayquaza last night once I did 525. Still no luck but I honestly think it would take a miracle to get it to shine this early on. With the way numbers have been with me lately I feel as if on my 4,444th try it will shine. I would like it to be sooner but with all the fours I'm seeing everywhere I go I can't help but think it will be. That or at least have a four in it or be divisible by four.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I already have changed my Dream Team, I'm going to start Duo hunting after I reach 3000 RE's. Then I'll gotta get 250 Eggs and let 'm hatch.
    And after that, I will be doing 1,000 RE's, then 100 Eggs and so on.

My current hunts are in my signature, I hope I will get one shine soon, since my last shiny was about 6 month ago. (First time chaining, 2 chatot's, traded one for a Manaphy.) :-D

GL Everyone, and I'll hope the community hunt in december would be a Delibird, that thing is just crazy awesome.

Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast