Page 198 of 208 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

MM'ing for a shiny bulbasuar and had to stop to breed an electrike for a trade...

first egg shiny!!

happy and mad, happy cause it looks cool, made cause it'll be a long time now till i get a shiny bulbasuar and I was already at 1100+ eggs

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Congratulations on the shiny, wish I had that luck.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Congratulations on the shiny, wish I had that luck.
    wont have that kind of luck again i can promise that.

Might save it and use it for my black team when i reset, good nature and decent IV's

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Hey guys! I did 485 SRs yesterday, bringing my total to 4,525 SRs for Kyogre! I am really hoping to get this thing soon! What keeps me motivated is the fact that Kyogre and Rayquaza are the only pokemon that I still need to get the shiny charm in White 2. And I have to get both shiny because they are both shiny forms. So I don't mind SRing if it is something that I really want. Also, I tend to watch TV and YouTube videos, which makes me focus on something other than the boring SRing. So it isnt a terrible task.

Anyways, happy hunting everyone!

Question - When using the repel trick, I wonder if just staying in the same patch of grass and just continuing to change directions in that patch will help save some money? I will be hunting for 8 Eevee eventually in Castelia Park and I don't wanna go broke because of repels. It is just a thought...
    Yes, that works. There's no way I could have gotten 50 Eevee encounters with just 6 super repels without doing that :x I know I can go through like 3 or 4 super repels easily before getting 1 Eevee if I'm just riding the bike back and forth through the grass, so it definitely saves money.

It is more annoying though, since you're constantly clicking the buttons, though you'll be doing a lot of that either way...
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Swablu, Vulpix, Cottonee; Black 2 (Abundant Shrine): 4,700 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 10,800 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 7,600 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Okay, so i decided to quit cheating for shinies.

I cheated because I've been playing for 5 years, and have never even SEEN, a wild shiny.

But, now I'm a legit hunter!

Currently hunting cobalion, SR method.
    Current Shinies

None :/

Current Hunt

Virizion

Hey all congrats on that electike and the rest, i hate missing people. Well im now at 540 eggs for shroomish, expecting around the 1000 mark, gl to all especially cocoa
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

12,000 encounters...58 more and it will officially be my 3rd longest hunt

14,500 encounters and still no shiny, hopefully Yamask shines soon so I can hunt somewhere else lol. =P
    Leaf Green Badge Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Cmasterprice View Post
    Okay, so i decided to quit cheating for shinies.

I cheated because I've been playing for 5 years, and have never even SEEN, a wild shiny.

But, now I'm a legit hunter!

Currently hunting cobalion, SR method.
    Glad to hear that! I was once a little similar, except I started cheating last year, but soon got bored of it. Not long after, a random shiny Lillipup appeared and Bouffalant followed as my first shiny hunted for! I hope you have the patience of a...predator.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Was trying to RE another shiny Sentret (I got my first on SS two years ago)...I found a shiny about 2,100 RE's in...but it was HootHoot...I mean, that's awesome and all, but I am ever so slightly disappointed. I am going to keep it on my SS team.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Glad to hear that! I was once a little similar, except I started cheating last year, but soon got bored of it. Not long after, a random shiny Lillipup appeared and Bouffalant followed as my first shiny hunted for! I hope you have the patience of a...predator.
    Much appreciated, though i doubt i have the patience for SR, so, i might chain on diamond for awhile, haha.
    Current Shinies

None :/

Current Hunt

Virizion

About to do my 761sst SR on my Rayquaza hunt. I'm less than 250 away from 1000 SRs. This will be my 236th SR today and I am determined to get to 1,000 before I go to bed unless I get Rayquaza sooner.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

14,500 RE still no shiny. This is ridiculous. Please shine something.
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Man. Stopped my MM for misdreavus in white for awhile, but I'm back to hatching eggs again! At around only 125 eggs and it feels as if its taking forever for the eggs to hatch, and for the whole process as a whole. Any suggestions or tips on the best way to do a masuda method? Im currently hatching the eggs as I get them, but Ive heard of people filling up boxes and then hatching them, or getting 5 eggs, hatching them, and then sr'ing. What do you guys think is the best/fastest/easiest way?

Also been attempting to chain up some shiny's in platinum, but I keep on breaking the chain once I get to 40, because I never know what to do or what to look for at that point. Any tips on this would be appreciated as well.

EDIT: to clarify, I am using the magma armor/flame body trick. Probably shouldve mentioned that.....
    Last edited by DarkOverlord777; 9th November 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverlord777 View Post
    Man. Stopped my MM for misdreavus in white for awhile, but I'm back to hatching eggs again! At around only 125 eggs and it feels as if its taking forever for the eggs to hatch, and for the whole process as a whole. Any suggestions or tips on the best way to do a masuda method? Im currently hatching the eggs as I get them, but Ive heard of people filling up boxes and then hatching them, or getting 5 eggs, hatching them, and then sr'ing. What do you guys think is the best/fastest/easiest way?

Also been attempting to chain up some shiny's in platinum, but I keep on breaking the chain once I get to 40, because I never know what to do or what to look for at that point. Any tips on this would be appreciated as well.
    use the flame body/magma armor trick, it will help the eggs hatch faster

B

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverlord777 View Post
    Fastest way would be to do it on Black or White 2 and take advantage of the nursery, but if you're not on those games or don't have the nursery in your Join Avenue yet I say get a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body. Pokemon with this ability include the slugma line and litwick line. Flame Body halves the time it takes for an egg to hatch by half if in the party. I'd say get five eggs or do that PC trick and put five eggs in your party and bike from Route 3 and ride to the bridge leading to Castelia City and go across it as many times as it takes to hatch the eggs. I generally think that it seems like it's taking the eggs at shorter time when doing that because you only having to change the way your going very few times if at all.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

12,200 encounters... Maybe optimistic, but I'm feeling a shiny today, hope that I'm right!

I hope you get your shiny! You deserve it.

Oh word was I nearly REing on Route 35 again, I was tempted badly. The great news is that I have my DSes in bed! Hoping for 6 badges, which means that I would need 2 to get to Lugia! Saturday could be the start, so that is good.

P.S Heliotrope, looking forward to Man City?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

3,300 resets for Registeel and that's me done for the day. So busy this weekend so probably won't be able to add much to that total.

Best of luck over the weekend peeps, let's hope your long hunts come to an end.

Come on Cocoadragon, it's about time you got your Oshawott now!

I'm having stress attacks every time I see a Patrat on screen! Nearly 800 encounters now @ Virbank Complex...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    I hope you get your shiny! You deserve it.

Oh word was I nearly REing on Route 35 again, I was tempted badly. The great news is that I have my DSes in bed! Hoping for 6 badges, which means that I would need 2 to get to Lugia! Saturday could be the start, so that is good.

.S Heliotrope, looking forward to Man City?
    I certainly am. ^_^ Two of my brothers are going to the match. I sure hope we win (and by we, I mean Tottenham, of course :P ). I forget; are you a Man City supporter then? ^^;

Good luck everyone; especially those who are at over 10,000 encounters, and Cocoa, who is still stuck in Aspertia. I'm now at 1977 encounters for my third White 2 BQ shiny.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Lost count yesterday after my calculators equal button stopped working but i think im at 5133 SRs
    but i am still going will probably hit 6000 soon gl to you guys to deserve it more than me ^_^ with your long hunts XD i have plenty of short hunts
    but seriously thx for the good lucks i really appreciate them
    I'd say oshawott will shine when you guys are on like your 4th 5th shiny or maybe longer
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Use your computer's calculator, cocoa. It's found under Accessories in the Start menu.
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

5,900 REs

So I completed my Nat. Dex on White 2 on Halloween...I am atm trying to Masuda Method Breed a Shiny Pineco. I got the Shiny Charm and by what I read it is a 1 out of 1000ish odds now... So far I am a couple dozen eggs in, no shiny, but no hassle.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Page 198 of 208 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast