Page 199 of 208 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

900 encounters now, and calling it a night. Day off tomorrow, so no telling how many encounters I'll get in! Night all!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,750 Run Aways

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Come on Cocoadragon, it's about time you got your Oshawott now!

I'm having stress attacks every time I see a Patrat on screen! Nearly 800 encounters now @ Virbank Complex...
    Man, you really don't want a Patrat to shine, but I don't blame you when you have all those other possibilities. Out of curiosity, are you hoping for any specific shiny?

I'm now at 800 SR's for Latios, nearing where I was when Cresselia appeared, so I'm feeling good about this weekend, especially since we have Monday off here. I'm running an Ice monotype in SS while I SR anytime I'm not on the computer, and as a bonus, I'll be keeping the Ice team for a while to hunt for Articuno. I hope to be hunting it in December, assuming the shiny charm is friendly with me for Latios and Wooper. It's not a huge priority now, though. Good luck everyone!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Now at 3000 RE en 80 Eggs, aiming for 300 Eggs and then gonna continue RE.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

So, im chaining Psyduck, I love his shiny form.

Currently Chain link 3.

Edit: So, I'm pretty sure god hates me.
    In the process of chaining, at the time it was 6, and i broke the chain and i was like idc, its only 6.
    But it was a Psyduck. -_-

Edit: Okay, im going back to SRing for Virizion.
    Last edited by Cmasterprice; 10th November 2012 at 2:48 AM. Reason: Update
    Current Shinies

None :/

Current Hunt

Virizion

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Deerling/Sawsbuck is another possibility for xmas theme.
    I can't believe I forgot Deerling and Sawsbuck. Wish there were other Christmas related pokemon. These 3 are not really much.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    I can't believe I forgot Deerling and Sawsbuck. Wish there were other Christmas related pokemon. These 3 are not really much.
    Isn't it a bit early to be thinking about the next month's hunt?
    Regardless, I think Abomasnow would fit. Maybe expanding it to all Ice Pokemon instead?

Anyway, still hunting on 112 for my BQ. No luck so far, but I really don't want a shiny Machop. Going to continue SRing for Squirtle after this, then going hunting on 111. If only I had an SP/another DS.

Good luck on all your hunts.

Just while waiting for dinner I managed to get to 1140 SR in my hunt for Rayqauaza. Still nothing of course. I am just proud of myself for getting past 200 which is when I quit with my charmander hunt (which will continue once I get the shine charm and MM it).

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

It IS a bit early to be thinking about the next hunt
    I was going to put out a list of ideas to vote on in a week or two and then tally votes. Probably around the 19th or so.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

It IS a bit early to be thinking about the next hunt
    I was going to put out a list of ideas to vote on in a week or two and then tally votes. Probably around the 19th or so.
    Yeah I'm sorry it's just that im getting fed up with Cobalion, so I thought it would be nice to throw out a suggestion.

1300 SRs for Rayquaza -_-

Damn, I have a question, does the overworld sprite appear shiny so when ye talk to it, its a shiny? Or is it like normal when ye talk to it, it just becomes shiny? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    1300 SRs for Rayquaza -_-

Damn, I have a question, does the overworld sprite appear shiny so when ye talk to it, its a shiny? Or is it like normal when ye talk to it, it just becomes shiny? nya~
    you have to interact with it before you can tell if it's shiny. i'm pretty sure they're all like that. (stationary legends)

If I get a green Deino(my next team member), I'll bhit sricks
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    If I get a green Deino(my next team member), I'll bhit sricks
    As would I if I Masuda'd one or encountered one at random.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

you have to interact with it before you can tell if it's shiny. i'm pretty sure they're all like that. (stationary legends)
    Oh. So its a normal non-shiny sprite then? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Man, you really don't want a Patrat to shine, but I don't blame you when you have all those other possibilities. Out of curiosity, are you hoping for any specific shiny?
    As it happens, my sig is organised in the order of preference from most desirable to least desirable. So Magby is what I'm hoping will shine...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,750 Run Aways

So, how many people here are hunting/breeding without a shiny charm? I am feeling lonely :'(

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    As it happens, my sig is organised in the order of preference from most desirable to least desirable. So Magby is what I'm hoping will shine...
    Funny, with the exception for Patrat, I'd want those shinies in the exact opposite order

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    So, how many people here are hunting/breeding without a shiny charm? I am feeling lonely :'(
    I am. I have no intention of getting the Shiny Charm for now either. I kind of want to get them with the normal odds. Plus if I did go for the Shiny Charm, I'd want to catch all the pokemon myself, and I only have SS, Black, and Black 2...And Diamond, but that was from a friend on the Cyclo DS thingy and I don't want to somehow mess something up by using that.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

I'm not using the shiny charm. I think it increases the odds a bit too much. And I know there are plenty out there who feel the same way.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

15,000 RE now and still no shiny. Wondering when this shiny is ever going to come!
    Current Hunts

Omegaruby Badgequest
    1. Zigzagoon- November 24th, 2014
    2. Makhuita- December 7th, 2014
    3. Oddish- December 7th, 2014
    4. Wurmple- December 14th 2014
    5. Froakie- December 19 2014
    6. Ralts-December 22nd 2014
    7. Taillow- Dec 24th 2014
    8. Buneary- Dec 26th 2014

Heart Gold Badge Quest
    1. Shiny Bellsprout
    2. Shiny Unkown A
    3. Shiny Nidoran Male
    4. Shiny Spinrak
    5. Shiny Spearow
    6. Shiny Psyduck
    7. Shiny Noctowl
    8. Shiny Diglett

White 2 Badge Quest- Completed on December 29th 2012!
    1. Shiny Tepig
    2.Shiny Growlithe-7595 RE
    3. Shiny Rattata-4,815 RE
    4.Shiny Yamask-16,772 RE
    5.Shiny Combee(Male)- 19,823 RE
    6. Shiny Zebstrika- 2,025 RE
    7. Shiny Zangoose- 2,582 RE
    8. Shiny Swablu- 12,264 RE

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Oh. So its a normal non-shiny sprite then? nya~
    yeah, when you talk to the sprite to start the battle it will appear normal even if in battle it is shiny.
    After you catch it, the overworld sprite will be shiny tho. which is fun in HG/SS
    I really wish they kept that for the new games. They had most of the sprites done for HG/SS, I wonder why they didn't do it for BW : /

I'm not although I might have already gotten Cobalion if I had the charm. I can't get it anyway I don't have every pokemon.

I don't think the charm makes that much of a difference for me. I mainly MM, and the odds aren't much different for that. I've been running around all over the place with the charm and haven't encountered any shinies yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    I am. I have no intention of getting the Shiny Charm for now either. I kind of want to get them with the normal odds. Plus if I did go for the Shiny Charm, I'd want to catch all the pokemon myself, and I only have SS, Black, and Black 2...And Diamond, but that was from a friend on the Cyclo DS thingy and I don't want to somehow mess something up by using that.
    Even if I wanted to catch all Pokémon, it would be impossible, unfortunately. Cyclo DS, uh?
    I have access to something like that and I could easily hack the game to get either the charm or lots of shinies, but what is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    I'm not using the shiny charm. I think it increases the odds a bit too much. And I know there are plenty out there who feel the same way.
    I agree. I don't usually find or hatch shinies, but I don't like the idea of extremely increasing the odds with the shiny charm.
    I plan to get the oval charm, though, since I do a lot of breeding and it will save me some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    I'm not although I might have already gotten Cobalion if I had the charm. I can't get it anyway I don't have every pokemon.
    Same here~

I don't think the charm makes that much of a difference for me. I mainly MM, and the odds aren't much different for that. I've been running around all over the place with the charm and haven't encountered any shinies yet.
    Do you have the oval charm? I do a lot of MM too and I think it would make the breedings faster.

Anyways, glad I am not alone.

I've never replied here so I'll tell the people a story about a shiny pokemon I met:

Once upon a time I caught a shiny Bagon

It's nature sucked

I released it.

(true story) still better than twilight

Do you have the oval charm? I do a lot of MM too and I think it would make the breedings faster.
    Yep, have both charms. I'm sure ultimately it will make a difference, I just haven't really seen much yet. Except getting 2 shiny Bulbasaurs in a batch of ~500 eggs. Not sure if I'm going to count that as a vast improvement though. In Diamond I had 2 shiny Eevees in a batch of 300 eggs.
    meh, we'll see how the Mesprit and Charmander hunts go.

Page 199 of 208 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast