Page 39 of 208 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

gl in your hunt kittykitty and everyone else as for me i just hit 7500 encounters
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

I've found 2 myself. Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone of LeafGreen, and Manectric's first stage in Emerald (which I released because i thought it was a dangerous glitch) I think what really ruins the shinies value and much of pokemon is the external devices, if you know what i mean. If they would'nt have been there you could know for sure if any pokemon was legit. And also you qould'nt be able to clone, so it would be more of a collecting thing... Man... Man did I just start wishing that was reality :/

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    gl in SRing starters most of us did 3k + and got chikorita maybe u will be the first to get cyndaquil

7425 REs~
    Thanks and seeing as you got 3K + I might have a long way to go. And although a Cyndaquil would be nice, I already would be happy if any of them were Shiny. But to be honest I would prefer Totodile or Cyndaquil, since I already got a Meganium on my White.
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Good work cityofdelusion on shiny Lickitung! Always feels good when I long hunt finally comes to an end.

Keep up the good work guys. I wanna see that shiny sneasel soon, that's a lot of eggs.
    Last edited by dan2point5; 6th August 2012 at 12:42 AM.

I don't know how you crazy people manage to hatch like 1000 eggs a day, but I managed to get 100 in :P I was busy though. and now that I have acess to that Fast egg hatch thing with the entra link and my flame body person I hatched like three boxes in 40 minutes =D so I'l get allot more done tomorrow when I haz nothing to do. so far my count is uhhhhhh...whatever 7 x 36 is XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Quote Originally Posted by dan2point5 View Post
    Good work cityofdelusion on shiny Lickitung! Always feels good when I long hunt finally comes to an end.

Keep up the good work guys. I wanna see that shiny sneasel soon, that's a lot of eggs.
    Thanks dan! I would love to see it soon too! I think I might collect just 90 eggs tonight and hatch them. I'm getting shiny jitters. I want my sneasel now darn it! good luck on everyones hunts, especially the ones who have been at it for a while!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. ? 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #4- ? & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Caught the gyrados and searching for seeking or goldeen. Have about 50 re- not counting on one anytime soon
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

yea its about time that sneasel shine thats a long hunt gl lets hope it hatches in this batch
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Major congratulations to City of Delusion! I got my hopes up for a second and saw your avatar and thought it was something else ... :P But hey, Lickitung sure is a nice Pokemon. It was the first Pokemon I ever Pokeradared long ago when I thought I'd never see my own shiny on my own games.

Kittykitty, wishing you luck on your Sneasel hunt. And also Asheina with her Larvesta hunt ... whatever you do, don't give up! That shiny moth will be worth it in the end.

Thanks so much to everyone who congratulated me on Dinkum/Farfetch'd: Asheina, Shiny Hunter Se7en (and thanks for wishing me luck on my uneven BQ!), dan2point5, PaddysTurtwigFanClub, and I think that's all.

Good luck everyone else!
    Last edited by Kyle Clarthy; 6th August 2012 at 1:55 AM.

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

oh sorry didnt notice that zane mega congratz gl in your uneven bq lol :P yea sorry didnt see it before
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Well. I didn't get it in that quick batch of 90. So no pink sneasel for me tonight. Oh well. Thanks everyone for the wishes!! I really appreciate the support! I will get it eventually. I'm not giving up. I will just finish my normal 15 boxes by collecting 12 more and then hatching. I don't normally just collect and hatch 3 boxes at a time, but I was feeling lucky tonight. Good thing I want gambling, right? anyways, good luck everyone on your hunts. Hopefully I will have my other 360 eggs gathered by Thursday so I can hatch starting Friday night. Darn work always getting in the way.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

I've never run into any shinies, unless you count red Gyrados...

im at 7700 encounters atm will be at 8500 by morning or less if i find a shiny

@ dont worry im sure itll come in the next batch

at everyone else gl and good nite ~
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 6th August 2012 at 4:38 AM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by g-rex View Post
    yes they are very hard to run into, i have over 100 hours in my game and have only ran into a shiny timbur. that i was not paying attention to and ran away. i was so angry with myself. but is a shiny harder to catch than a regular?
    Well I've spent way over 100 hours on both my HeartGold and my Black, plus many hours on Platinum, and the only Shiny I've ever run into in my whole life is Gyarados. >.>

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Good luck KittyKitty Sounds like a long hunt.

As for my hunt, nothing going with the four boxes. :/ I'll box up 7 more and probably have that by tomorrow or tuesday. then I'll hatch it all in ten minutes XD wish me luck peoples..........
    Eeevee....
    also my statistics are showing that you get approx one female eevee every box. xD out of the 7 boxes i've done so far I've got 30 female eevees. the rest all male of course. :P

EDIT: I sound really stupid cuz I just contradicted myself, forgot to mention I got like ten females in a row out of no were recently XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Start today with 420 snadshrew eggs hatched and 900 RE for mareep.
    Best of luck to everyone's hunt.

hey guys... Congrats on the lickylicky cityofdelusion that was a long hunt!
    Took my DS to school today so spent all of my free time SR for that shiny Tepig.
    Around 250 to 300 restarts... I know its not much compared to some but I want that darn golden tepig all ready!

Good Luck to everyone and keep going with those hunts!

*May the Shine be with you* :P
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

Gave myself a heart attack a few minutes ago. I was Googling random stuff when I happened to look down at my game right when an egg finished hatching. I almost screamed when I saw that it was a gold Larvesta instead of a normal orange-red one... then I realized it was just the light of the lamp reflecting off of my screen that made it look shiny. I immediately felt sad.

I think I'm starting to hallucinate.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    oh sorry didnt notice that zane mega congratz gl in your uneven bq lol :P yea sorry didnt see it before
    Haha, thanks cocoa! That's okay. Yeah, it's an almighty uneven Badge Quest, that's for sure. But hey, I'm trying, at least! Hopefully it will even out eventually. I'm already hunting for my 4th shiny now, but the frustrating thing is that most of my targets only appear at night time, so it kind of limits the time I can hunt them ... Unless I hatch them instead ... Oh, I don't know. Growlithe also appears in one of my locations, and I'm pretty sure it will know Roar, but the location to get a Remoriad for Suction Cups is still not accessible to me unless I get another badge. ... Maybe I should just trade one from SS, though, in case of heartache.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post

I think I'm starting to hallucinate.
    I think we've all experienced something like this, or paranoia that we've missed a shiny. You can do this, though, so sorry about that false alarm, but hang in there!

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Just slept last night so no progress except the new card complete with roselia and emolga. congrats to city of delusion on lickitung, its a beautiful shiny. @Asthenia LOL sorry that was quite funny, gl any way how many eggs have you hatched? gl any way to aqua cocoa dan se7en and zane on your uneven badge quest i think im gonna sr a starter on ss, any advice? this starts either after treecko or as a side hunt now Pleez dont be chickorita!!!!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I woke up early this morning to take a shower and collect a few eggs before work, but Mr. Daycare Man had other plans. It was taking a lot longer than normal for him to hand over the goods. So I have 2 theories as to why. 1) He is still sleeping and decides that pokemon shouldn't produce eggs before 7am OR 2) He is keeping a stash of them and making scrambled Sneasel for breakfast. Whichever the case, give me my darned eggs old man! >:-(

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

It's been a few days now...I'm busy at the weekend so I don't have as much time for shiny hunting or forum checking. But now it's Monday so.....

Congrats on the Phanpy, Caterpie, Sawsbuck, all the Snorunt, Farfetch'd (cute Dream Eater) and the Lickitung!

Good luck to KittyKtty and PaddysTurtwigFanClub - you guys really deserve your shinies so I hope they shine soon.

Good luck with your new hunt Dan - I would never be able to tell the difference between shiny and non-shiny Mankey! >.< Let's hope you see those sparkles.

I'm currently at 1240 REs and 840 eggs....hoping Vulpix shines soon and that it has Drought (otherwise I think I may have to carry on until I DO get a drought one and I don't know how long that'll take....) but I find it a lot easier to shiny hunt when I'm MMing and REing at the same time so if Vulpix does shine soon then I'm gonna have to find a new shiny to MM, at least ill I'm finished with Route 32. :O

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Thanks for all the gratz everyone :D I'm heading straight into another round at route 12 for female Combee, almost 1k re's so far. Also, I've been at route 10 on SS for a week now hopefully something shines soon.

@cocoadragon Nature is mild and IV's are meh but idc since its such a nice shiny. =p

@KittyKitty3308 I wanted Mawile and Lickitung the most there, so yep glad I got one of the shinies I wanted. Good luck on that Sneasel and good luck everyone!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 12/20/14
    Total Shinies: 261

Currently Hunting:
    Omega Ruby: Torchic. (SR)
    Pokemon X:

gl in the hunt doodlecloud and city of delusion

as for me im at nearly 8000 for a shiny magnemite hopefully you guys will have better luck than im having
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

well I'm TRYING to collect eggs. MrDaycare man could care less though. he only let me get two boxes in this morning. working on more... how many boxes do you people usually hatch at a time?

Page 39 of 208 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast