Page 48 of 208 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Oh, I have a question - does a foreign Pokémon who evolved to have an English name still count as foreign for the Masuda Method? I would assume yes but just want to make sure

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Yea but I've been using a male cute charm Clefairy since I've started hunting for it, cute charm raises the chance of seeing the opposite gender by 66.6% so yea its pretty unfortunate I haven't got one female yet. But I've only gotten 2, the male Combee from SS kinda doesn't count since cute charm doesn't work on shinies in 4th gen so it was most likely gonna be male anyway. But I will be hunting for it again after this hunt in Chargestone.

Gratz to cocoadragon on Psyduck! Getting close to finishing your badge quest. =] I've only done about 250 re's in Chargestone so not expecting anything right now, good luck everyone!
    Still, nonetheless, a shiny still isn't bad- it could have been something like Ditto or Delibird- or Gible.... but good luck with your future hunts!

@Roseheart: I would assume so- as long as the game is a different language.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I'd like to join this community hunt ^_^

I've been hunting here for a while, but I haven't been keeping track of the encounters

This is my first RE hunt
    Anger the Blaziken, and you get BURNED

Example of the above:
    YOU: Hey Blaziken, your ugly!
    BLAZIKEN: .......JO FACE!(burnnned)

Sure thing! What're you hunting?
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

I have claimed Pyroar!

I'm not hunting anything specific, but I have a shiny Joltik already.

So I'm pretty much looking for any shiny except for Joltik.

Example of the above:

Ha, awesome! All of my shinies aside from my Charizard and LoR Gyara are traded. Good luck with your hunt!

I have claimed Pyroar!

Heh. Pretty much the same with me. The only shiny I've gotten myself is a shiny Mankey from LG. And yet I have more than one PC box full of shinies xD

And thanks!

Example of the above:

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    Still, nonetheless, a shiny still isn't bad- it could have been something like Ditto or Delibird- or Gible.... but good luck with your future hunts!\
    Lol thanks I don't see why shiny Ditto gets so much hate, I love its color, Delibird isn't half bad either but yea I agree on Gible tho since I still can't tell the difference between normal and shiny Garchomp if I ever got shiny Gible I probably wouldn't evolve it.
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 6/24/14
    Total Shinies: 256

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X:
    Soul Silver: Safari Zone. (RE)
    Heart Gold: Safari Zone. (RE)

i hear in b/w2 if you have a shiny ditto it can transform into normal pokemon but there shiny forms

yea they couldve made a different color on garchomps shiny sprite i guess thats hwy there giving them away free
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 9th August 2012 at 4:12 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Wow you guys are talkative today. :P
    Cocoa: that sounds really cool! I never thought about that. that'd be neat.
    City of Delusion personally I think shiny garchomp looks cool. it's just a different shade but it's still neat. i'd mm gible some time :P
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    i hear in b/w2 if you have a shiny ditto it can transform into normal pokemon but there shiny forms
    Can someone please confirm this? I know in games up until Black and White (1), a shiny Ditto will just match the pokemon. (If the pokemon is shiny, shiny Ditto will be shiny. If pokemon is non-shiny, shiny Ditto will be non-shiny).

If what you heard Cocoa is true, my hard worked shiny Ditto will DEF be transferred to my White 2 game when I get it. Otherwise, it will just stay in my White if the above is not the case. Anyone with Jap B2/W2 with a shiny Ditto, have you tried this?
    Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: Nothing right now

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Met a Rash Magmar in HG yesterday after beating the rival. Wuuhuu

Congrats on all shinies! I'm still hunting birds on Platinum... Oak sure does like to talk... Lost count of my SRs... I've had a few false alarms where I thought Zapdos was shiny, but it turned out it wasn't...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

7,600 SRs

Hey Guys, can you all give me tips for MM'ing a SHiny ZOrua? I have already a Japanese Ditto, normal english Zoroark, Litwick with Flame Body (for hatching eggs faster), any other ideas to hatch eggs/a Shiny Zorua faster?

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Nope. that's pretty much it

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Hey Guys, can you all give me tips for MM'ing a SHiny ZOrua? I have already a Japanese Ditto, normal english Zoroark, Litwick with Flame Body (for hatching eggs faster), any other ideas to hatch eggs/a Shiny Zorua faster?
    the pass power for hatching? that's all I can think of that you're missing
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Pass power? How do I activate again that power? It's long ago I went in Entralink with my Pokemon Black and White. ^^;

FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Can someone please confirm this? I know in games up until Black and White (1), a shiny Ditto will just match the pokemon. (If the pokemon is shiny, shiny Ditto will be shiny. If pokemon is non-shiny, shiny Ditto will be non-shiny).

If what you heard Cocoa is true, my hard worked shiny Ditto will DEF be transferred to my White 2 game when I get it. Otherwise, it will just stay in my White if the above is not the case. Anyone with Jap B2/W2 with a shiny Ditto, have you tried this?
    I could be wrong but I really doubt this is true......I mean firstly, I haven't heard ANYTHING about Dittos and Shiny Dittos in BW2 yet, but more importantly, Ditto's whole thing is to transform to make it difficult to tell which Pokemon is which - wouldn't it kind of defeat the point if it was always shiny as you'd always know which one it was?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Pass power? How do I activate again that power? It's long ago I went in Entralink with my Pokemon Black and White. ^^;
    If you have all the Pass Powers unlocked then all you have to do is click on the long bar at the bottom of your C-Gear, then the triangle and then select the Power you want to use. If you don't have them unlocked then you'll have to do tasks with other people over Wireless to unlock the different powers. That will let you use a Pass Power for 3 minutes. If you want to use one for longer (30 or 60 minutes) then you have to activate them using another DS.

I personally wouldn't fret too much if you can't meet those requirements though. I have all the Pass Powers unlocked and I tried using the Egg Hatching Power a couple of times to see how good it was and i didn't really see much of a difference. So if you can get the hour long one then I'd use it - why not? - but if you can only access the 3 min powers then I wouldn't say it's worth the Pass Orbs and effort.
    Last edited by doodlecloud; 9th August 2012 at 5:56 PM.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 600 REs ##### W - SRing for a starter - 300 SRs ##### X - Route 10 - 900 REs

thats the point the ditto itself its shiny not a regular ditto i dont know much on it but i wont bring it up since we dont have much knowledge on it we should wait until the game comes out and see
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 9th August 2012 at 5:53 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

The egg hatch power is great for long term. I had a bunch of UT eevee eggs, practically no steps. with the power it took two runs across skyarrow bridge to hatch them :P so they help allot. gl on all hunts. at 937 for the RE
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    Still, nonetheless, a shiny still isn't bad- it could have been something like Ditto or Delibird- or Gible.... but good luck with your future hunts!
    D: what's wrong with Gible? Its a good shiny ... Til it turns into Garchomp anyways.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    A community hunt is were everyone who is interested on this topic gets together and hunts for a specific shiny or RE's on a specific route or cave. for example, right now, we're all hunting in Chargetsone Cave to see if we can get any shinies. :P its pretty fun actually. you should join us! Good luck on your axew hunt, I hope it doesn't take you too long. My eevee hunt is taking me weeks..
    Thank you for the good luck. ^^ I think if when I finish my current hunt to get my own shiny Axew I'll join the hunt. ^^ Hatched about 60 eggs so far with the Masuda Method, no luck so far...
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I once found a shiny voltorb, then it used selfdestruct :L
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2gue8sj.gif[/IMG] Join now at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...chanted-Garden

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Thank you for the good luck. ^^ I think if when I finish my current hunt to get my own shiny Axew I'll join the hunt. ^^ Hatched about 60 eggs so far with the Masuda Method, no luck so far...
    Not to sound like a dream crusher, but unless you're really lucky (which I hope you are) You won't be seeing a shiny until at least 200 :P but idk. lots of people get it before then. but all my hunts have led me to like 600 or so. but again, that's just the unlucky ones. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    D: what's wrong with Gible? Its a good shiny ... Til it turns into Garchomp anyways.
    That's my point... I like shiny Gible and Gabite (to an extent), but Gabite's awful.

@Trickster Zorua: If you don't have access to the Dream World, you can use a Pokemon with Fire Body, store a batch of eggs and then switch them when one hatches.

Also, I'll probably join the community hunt on Black. What are we searching for?

I have claimed Pyroar!

Page 48 of 208 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast