Page 49 of 208 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    That's my point... I like shiny Gible and Gabite (to an extent), but Gabite's awful.

@Trickster Zorua: If you don't have access to the Dream World, you can use a Pokemon with Fire Body, store a batch of eggs and then switch them when one hatches.

Also, I'll probably join the community hunt on Black. What are we searching for?
    Hunting in Chargestone Cave. Anything in there counts. Not much progress on my CH (Community Hunt). This day wasn't a productive one. :S
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    Hunting in Chargestone Cave. Anything in there counts.
    Okay, thanks!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    Not to sound like a dream crusher, but unless you're really lucky (which I hope you are) You won't be seeing a shiny until at least 200 :P but idk. lots of people get it before then. but all my hunts have led me to like 600 or so. but again, that's just the unlucky ones. xD
    I have the worst luck ever, so I probably won't be seeing it till 200. But I'm not giving up that easily, even with the game probably enjoying my misery and lack of shinies 8D I really want that shiny Axew, so it'll be worth it when I finally get it. ^^ (Haxorus looks really cool as a shiny...I want a shiny Haxorus. And that shiny Haxorus shall be mine in the near future. )
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Man, I feel like I've been at this forever, and yet I'm only at 1300 REs. I don't know if I'm going to have the patience to finish this hunt >.<
    Somehow, MMing feels more productive to me

edit - battery died, so my community hunt is paused at 1389 encounters total. I think I'm actually hoping for Drilbur from the dust clouds. then I could give it to my friend for his birthday, and not have to breed them anymore!
    While I wait for this DS to charge, I think I'll put try to get some real progress into my Drilbur hunt tonight.
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 9th August 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what are you hunting? And I'm sure you'll do it!
    I am doing the community hunt. Hoping for a shiny Joltik or Tynamo.

oooo i found a lost pic of my shiny tangela the encounter
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2z4hces.jpg[/IMG]
    lol found this before summer started
    now i just found my herdier encounter XD
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/qxkrq0.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by cocoadragon; 9th August 2012 at 10:12 PM.
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    I have the worst luck ever, so I probably won't be seeing it till 200. But I'm not giving up that easily, even with the game probably enjoying my misery and lack of shinies 8D I really want that shiny Axew, so it'll be worth it when I finally get it. ^^ (Haxorus looks really cool as a shiny...I want a shiny Haxorus. And that shiny Haxorus shall be mine in the near future. )
    IKR! it's hard to keep up the motivation but I think it's worth it. Shiny Umbreoonnnn *googlyeyes*
    still only at 1038, gonna get a bunch in in the next few hours. :P
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

nice pics cocoa =) good motivation, 6/8 boxes filled, treecko will shine in this batch!!!
    gl guys
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Reading your posts about getting shinies with MM has make want to try it again.
    I just got one shiny with this method, a shiny Chinchou with just about 60 eggs but since then I gave up when i arrived to 400 eggs or so. Now I know that I just have to be patient and choose don't give up. Yes, I will do it, I will hatch that silver Slugma!
    Good luck on your hunts, I'm going to start storing eggs.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/v481g1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/14j9dn8.gif[/IMG]

Finishing today with the hunt currently on 6,680 encounters. Looks like I'll be going over the odds... again.

Good luck guys, let's hope we hit our targets before the week is out!

@Cocoa: Congratulations on your shiny Psyduck! It’s a nice color~

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    He is, my friend, he is...the Shine is always with us...waiting, watching, modding....keeping our threads safe from the Poke-trolls....yes, we should all be grateful to the Shine and his omniscient shining powers...
    In return for his benevolence, he asks only for the first-hatched shiny of each of his followers to be thrown into Mount Chimney in his honor....
    Could I kidnap Ghestis, throw some glitter on him, and fling HIM into Mt. Chimney instead? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Curran View Post
    I once found a shiny voltorb, then it used selfdestruct :L
    …… I’m sorry, man. That’s rotten luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    Not to sound like a dream crusher, but unless you're really lucky (which I hope you are) You won't be seeing a shiny until at least 200 :P but idk. lots of people get it before then. but all my hunts have led me to like 600 or so. but again, that's just the unlucky ones. xD
    Well, we must both be pretty unlucky then. You’re over 1000 eggs (if I’m right) and I’ve just hit the 2100 mark. But we mustn’t let that discourage us! >:0

May the Shine god bless all of your h—wait, screw the Shine god. I’m going with Chuck Norris. >:I
    May Chuck Norris bless all of your hunts. *rides off into the sunset on a pony*

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Asheina: ALL TOGETHER i'm like .... 1300 or something. but just for this month's eevee hunt i'm at 300. Well really 500, I've just been to busy to hatch the rest. it should only take an hour or two anyways. REing is fun. just got to 1120. I can't stay on track tho..maybe I need to mm to mix it up a little? or RE and MM on different Ds's.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

hmmm, only got a couple boxes of Drilbur eggs stocked before that DS died >.< I should charge these more often. Luckily, my other DS is done charging. Back to REs in Chargestone Cave for me

I don't know how you guys can squeeze so many encounters. Im up to about 400 encounters atm.

That's a pretty good answer. I would like to try to catch one, I just haven't set aside time to do it yet. Other than resetting your DS thousands of times, is there any particular way to get a shiny legendary? If not, I'll just use the Masuda method.

Oh, and how mant eggs does it take you guys to get a shiny Pokemon, usually?
    Last edited by MewForever; 10th August 2012 at 1:40 AM.
    "Life is wonderful....but why?"

Alright guys, Im finally home. Through with everything. I think. And still have 2 weeks till school starts. I can get serious! > and I found ma Pokemon white game! No file or anything! I think its the one I lost a long time ago... But in using this one to SR for all the Pokemon I already caught on my white game. Good luck everyone with their single hunts and the community hunts!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by MewForever View Post
    That's a pretty good answer. I would like to try to catch one, I just haven't set aside time to do it yet. Other than resetting your DS thousands of times, is there any particular way to get a shiny legendary? If not, I'll just use the Masuda method.

Oh, and how mant eggs does it take you guys to get a shiny Pokemon, usually?
    Sorry, nothing else for legendaries.
    as for mming, it can take anything really. the usual though is about 1000-2000, some unlucky people have gone to 4000 up though

Hello everyone. I have recently been chaining again on 4th gen games. Got so fed up of Mming on 5th gen games with no shiny since March so went back to my favourite method of shiny gathering. Anyway i have managed to obtain my first shiny in the chain in an early shiny patch. The pokemon is Tyrogue and i have added a 4th to my overall number, i accidentally broke my previous chain after only getting 3 which was annoying as it meant if i evolved all three i would not have all 4 of the evolution family in shiny form. Now i have a 4th i could evolve three and have the whole family in shiny form. I am so pleased with this. I think my next target after this chain ends will have to be ralts. I only have one after yet another annoying slip up breaking the chain and i need at least another three for the whole family.

Congratulations on all other recently obtained shinies.
    Shinies are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Could I kidnap Ghestis, throw some glitter on him, and fling HIM into Mt. Chimney instead? >_>
    You are brilliant. DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    I don't know how you guys can squeeze so many encounters. Im up to about 400 encounters atm.
    You can increase your encounter rate by having a Pokemon with the ability Illuminate at the front of your party; this will increase the number of random encounters you have. However, if you do this, you can't have a Syncher at the front of your party to influence what nature your shiny will have. So it's up to you what you want to do.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Riding a bicycle also increases the encounter rate, doesn't it?
    I'm at 1905 encounters total for my hunt. I have the day off tomorrow, so I should get some decent progress in my hunts ^_^ So nice to not have to do anything for a bit, my summer has been waaaay to busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Riding a bicycle also increases the encounter rate, doesn't it?
    I'm at 1905 encounters total for my hunt. I have the day off tomorrow, so I should get some decent progress in my hunts ^_^ So nice to not have to do anything for a bit, my summer has been waaaay to busy.
    You're right, and so does running! So put a Pokemon with Illuminate at the front of the party while riding the bike, and you should have a small encounter/walk time ratio.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Would like to join the community RE hunt. But I want to finish my hunt first.
    At 2000 RE for mareep. Will switch to shanshrew eggs for a while, getting tired for RE.

Hi guys

Wow this thread is growing fast -I like that- is also great to hear about your new shinies
    Arceus have mercy on my poor soul and let Gastly shine, my egg count goes right now up to 3029 and I had already fill another 5 more boxes

In my Community Hunt I'm at 1419 RE and still looking for Tynamo or Ferroseed

Good Luck guys... we just need to keep going forward
    Last edited by Shiny Hunter Se7en; 10th August 2012 at 7:09 AM.

"Death in Bloom"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    You captured my opinion also quite well, I also never look at IVs only at Nature, but even then if my Shiny doesn't have a very good Nature I still like it as much as I would when it had a good Nature. And since I literally can't battle competitively I strive to complete my PokeDex and try to get the Shinies I want.
    Oh, thanks, and yeah, that's right, a good nature is a bonus, but not the be all and end all.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroded Arceus View Post
    Just dropping by to say that I've done 5k Squirtle srs and that Zane Clarthy's post was excellent. Good luck everyone.
    Wow, thanks ... I thought I might have gotten a little carried away, but, and I'm not trying to be rude here, I find that question can be really annoying. I know it's probably posted to cause trouble, but honestly ... I don't think it's that hard to work out. Even if someone else thinks Shiny Pokemon are crappy or dumb or a waste of time, you should probably be able to understand why someone else might think differently without having to make a post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Uh Zane? Im the one that had that happened to? Not Claus. But no it isnt faulty, that just happens one in the blue moon, but unfortunatly, that blue moon just happened to be that day. And since it was my first hatched shiny, i was pretty dissapointed, im glad that the communtiy re happened though.

Since im not that lucky with shinies... Which means the only one i ever caught was the Red Gyarados. Yeah im that bad...
    Man, I feel like a ****** right now, but sorry! I guess I was looking to see who posted it and saw someone with a quote about what you said and must have just stupidly thought, "Oh, it was Claus!" or something ... Forgive me, please?

And it's not you who are bad, it's your games ... but they will eventually spit something out, I'm sure. Good luck!

Friend Codes:
    5456 0313 8777 - Water Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
    0146 9781 1948 - Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Floette, Swirlix

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You are brilliant. DO IT.

You can increase your encounter rate by having a Pokemon with the ability Illuminate at the front of your party; this will increase the number of random encounters you have. However, if you do this, you can't have a Syncher at the front of your party to influence what nature your shiny will have. So it's up to you what you want to do.
    Darn I'm already using a Static pokemon so I can find more tynamo.

Page 49 of 208 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast