Page 51 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

@Claus351: You RE for fun?! What-is-this-I-don’t-even. Dude, I wish I had a mindset like yours. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Scrufox86 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have recently been chaining again on 4th gen games. Got so fed up of Mming on 5th gen games with no shiny since March so went back to my favourite method of shiny gathering. Anyway i have managed to obtain my first shiny in the chain in an early shiny patch. The pokemon is Tyrogue and i have added a 4th to my overall number, i accidentally broke my previous chain after only getting 3 which was annoying as it meant if i evolved all three i would not have all 4 of the evolution family in shiny form. Now i have a 4th i could evolve three and have the whole family in shiny form. I am so pleased with this. I think my next target after this chain ends will have to be ralts.
    Nice job! And good luck with your next hunt. I was thinking of going for a Ralts too (since my old one got deleted) after finding my Larvesta and training him/her up.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You are brilliant. DO IT.
    *pulls a roll of duct tape, a bottle of glitter, and some rope out of pants* IT SHALL HAPPEN. >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Hunter Se7en View Post
    Hi guys
    Wow this thread is growing fast -I like that- is also great to hear about your new shinies
    Arceus have mercy on my poor soul and let Gastly shine, my egg count goes right now up to 3029 and I had already fill another 5 more boxes
    In my Community Hunt I'm at 1419 RE and still looking for Tynamo or Ferroseed
    You’re at 3029 already? Whooooaaaa. Major points to you, man, major points. I’m only at 2252 myself. Good luck on both your hunts!

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    Wow I'm in shock right now! After only 1101 RE's shiny Tynamo pops out! I didn't even notice until I heard the sparkles, was not expecting this to shine at all, thought I would get shiny Joltik since I was encountering so many of them lol and it has a pretty good nature.
    http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...ines09/003.jpg
    I'll be returning to route 12 again for female Combee but I may come back to hunt in this cave later for Klink or Joltik, good luck everyone!
    Congratulations! At this rate, you’ll definitely get your female Combee.

Quote Originally Posted by 345tom View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster, big time cliche.
    I have been unlucky throughout pokemon (started with RB, collectively me and my brother have every game), and have not got one shiny (Bar the red scurge) without trading. I have gotten some through trades, mainly hacked.
    Just started MMing for a Shiny Shuckle on 100 eggs so far.
    I have a question though: I have a Living Dex on my game, so only have one box available for storing eggs.
    You have a Living Dex? Wow, that’s impressive. That would be hard for me to maintain. My OCD would kick in and I would have to order every Pokemon in my boxes by their Pokedex numbers. I haven’t even gotten around to completing my Pokedex yet because my butt is so darn lazy. Hope you find your Shuckle soon~

Good luck on everyone’s hunts (and sorry about the long post)!

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

ok, the duct tape and rope I get... but glitter? IN PANTS?!

Anyways, I'm only at 2,305 encounters in the community hunt. Today was not as productive as I hoped >.< I think I'll put in another hour and call it a day. c'mon shiny! show yourself!!
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post

Anyways, I'm only at 2,305 encounters in the community hunt. Today was not as productive as I hoped >.< I think I'll put in another hour and call it a day. c'mon shiny! show yourself!!
    You're only at 2305....I only have 771 from yesterday and then I probably have 300/400 from today. So you're going faster then me anyways. XD
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitor View Post
    You're only at 2305....I only have 771 from yesterday and then I probably have 300/400 from today. So you're going faster then me anyways. XD
    well, I thought I'd have the WHOLE day to work on it, so I expected to be waaaay further. Then life happened, so only a few hundred encounters got done today

im not feeling very motivated at all, today was a VERY unproductive one i filled like a box of eggs gl to people like me whos hunts have went over the odds and the luckier ones and to community hunters, to make up for it im gonna try and hatch 240 eggs tomorrow (unlikely) gl everyone!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

well, I thought I'd have the WHOLE day to work on it, so I expected to be waaaay further. Then life happened, so only a few hundred encounters got done today
    I usually get only 300/400 Encounters a day and if I'm lucky 500 at most. Hopefully I also get a whole day tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to RE.
    ----------

Filling up boxes of Charmander. Anyone wanna do a community hunt in HGSS in whirl islands?
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

Hey folks! Have loved reading through the thread. I wanted to post somewhere to show off my new sig and where better than with other shiny hunters. Took me all day to make! I am MMing to find a Staryu. This will be my longest hunt by far at over 1000 eggs! I think I have just been lucky before. Good luck to everyone in their hunts.

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

Im planning on finishing my sneasel hatching today. I have a little over 5 boxed left to hatch if I remember correctly. I need this thing. I have had too long of hunts lately. good luck to all who is hunting!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. ? 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #3- Fiery Path & AS: ?

Friend Codes for Safari:
    X: 2165-6202-2279 (Type: Water with Panpour, Frogadier, and Wartortle)
    Y: 5370-0975-3532 (Type: Flying with Woobat, Pidgey, and Rufflet)

Man how fast can the Dcare man give eggs!Almost onto second box!
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

i just hit 600 SRs so ive done 200 today prob will be at 1000 by morning
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

@mia100: Wow! You made that awesome signature? That’s so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Claus351 View Post
    I've almost got 400 eevee eggs, 1300 encounters in the RE, and i'm thinking of starting an MM in platinum just for fun.
    Now you’re gonna start MM-ing just for fun?! WHAT.

I also keep an Easy Bake Oven in here as well. Along with my bazooka and mace.
    Does anyone want some freshly baked snicker doodle cookies? I used frosting to draw little shiny Pokemon sprites on them. I made them with love… and bacon strips. Mostly bacon strips.
    2,305 encounters sounds pretty productive to me. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    im not feeling very motivated at all, today was a VERY unproductive one i filled like a box of eggs gl to people like me whos hunts have went over the odds and the luckier ones and to community hunters, to make up for it im gonna try and hatch 240 eggs tomorrow (unlikely) gl everyone!
    Don’t give up, Paddy! *throws motivation at your face* We’re rooting for you!

Oh, and I’m curious. For those of you that have done BadgeQuests, how long does it usually take you to finish them? I’m under the impression that it takes a really long time.

May Chuck Norris bless your hunts.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

For those of you that have done BadgeQuests, how long does it usually take you to finish them? I’m under the impression that it takes a really long time.

May Chuck Norris bless your hunts.
    ive been at mine for a month i only need one more shiny until its complete well im gonna do lugia

reason : eevee
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    @Claus351: You RE for fun?! What-is-this-I-don’t-even. Dude, I wish I had a mindset like yours. >.<
    I RE for fun too, with the wishful thinking that a shiny might appeared

In fact, that's how I found my Shiny Dugtrio. Found it as a Diglett in Johto Route 48 in my HG.
    Route 48 has wild Diglett.....at 4% chance. In fact, it's the lowest encounter rate in that area

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

How long does it usually take to get shines?
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

Hey, I have the legendary dogs all shiny. They're the event ones. How rare are those?
    "Life is wonderful....but why?"

Today was productive! And unproductive... Unproductive in the RE. got up to 250. So only 50 re's today. Before I had chores but in those chores I found 2 Ruby versions, 1 SS, 1 HG (doesnt work) ;( , and 1 Gold version, and a gameboy color. Sadly, the gold version doesnt save anyways, on one of the rubys and the ss, and my other white version, I was thinking of doing a BadgeQuest. After the community re that is. And when I do decide to do it, ill ask you guys about it, Im still wondering about it. Anyways i feel like I'm starting to become a regular to this thread. I always find myself coming back to this thread.
    Gl everyone with the hunts! And Congrats to everyone with the shinies!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Good Afternoon everybody wow alot of stuff has been going down since I've been away!
    Lately I've been playing pokemon Diamond trying to finish it to get the pokeradar to try and chain some shinies!
    Sadly my tepig SR hunt is taking long because there is soooooo much dialog. Made over 500 so im going to try and play Diamond whilst SR for that golden piggy!

Congratz on everyones shinies and good luck with the community RE hunt wish I could join but not just yet.
    *May the shine be with you*
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post

LOL hahaha yes I shiny huting for fun... Regardless of the fact that I've only ever done one complete hunt, and that was a chain XD
    Sry for short posts, my keyboard is dying on me. Same Sentane UT:
    sorry or hort posts, my kebar is ding on me

XD
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Well I'm doing 50 more encounters today then I'll have a grand total of 600 done today, a personal record XD, which would bring my grand total of REs to: 771 + 600 = 1371. Hoping for another productive day tomorrow.
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sawk View Post
    How long does it usually take to get shines?
    No one can answer that really, since it depends on your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MewForever View Post
    Hey, I have the legendary dogs all shiny. They're the event ones. How rare are those?
    The event one is obviously not rare at all since they came from international Wi-Fi events, everyone can download multiples of them, with different games too. Even I have three of each. But it's always nice to be able to have them, since normally it's really hard to get even one without using the event, and the event has ended for a long time now.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MewForever View Post
    Not rare at all. Sorry but event shinies are not as rare as FINDING shinies. Unless of course your event pokemon was not meant to be shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyBlackWhite View Post
    Not rare at all. Sorry but event shinies are not as rare as FINDING shinies. Unless of course your event pokemon was not meant to be shiny.
    but if it wasn't meant to be shiny then it can never be shiny since the event pokemon that are non-shiny are flagged so that way they cannot be SRed or anything like that.

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    but if it wasn't meant to be shiny then it can never be shiny since the event pokemon that are non-shiny are flagged so that way they cannot be SRed or anything like that.
    Sorry I did hear it is possible to get a shiny pokemon from a event delivery. My bad though.

I think the only events you can SR to be shiny are the ones that are activated by an item. which they haven't done in forever

Page 51 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast