Page 60 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Grats!!!!
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    YES YESS YESSSSSSSSSSS MY BQ IS OVERR SHINY GOLBAT AFTER 2454 RES YESSSSSSSS!

will post pics later
    congrats cocoadragon! Thats a nice shiny!

Thanks, it sucks cause I wanted to do a bq on my ruby.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Skippio View Post
    It affects the chance if you're SRing; unless your shiny frame is really really low, I wouldn't advise SR on a dead battery cart (or Emerald). But normally, no, it shouldn't. The RNG will be fixed at a certain point every time you turn the game on; it really only affects SR.

In other news, I finally got around to evolving my Nincada, so I've got a shiny Ninjask and Shedninja. =D Hunting for Electrike, and after that, going for either Numel or Spinda.
    how do you know that it has run dry? does it tell you that?

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    Yes, when you boot up the game, it tells you that the internal battery has run dry.

Congratulations, cocoadragon!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    yeah, before it goes to anything, its says something like "The internal battery has run dry. In-game time events will not occur." something like that.

GUYS! Finally shone! A ferroseed! Would post a picture, but I don't have a computer 1258 RE'S . Finally can start on cleffa again. Then before Roggenrola, Im gonna do a secret mm hunt. Its actually kinda almost obvious, but still.
    Anyways good luck everyone!

Congratulations on finishing! Seeing that gives me even more encouragement. =)

EDIT: Congrats on the Ferroseed, ImAnOKIE!

Anyway, putting the Shuckle MM away for now, might MM a Jellicent. Also, how do you guys keep track of RE? I think in Gen V you can go to the back of the trainer card, but what about Gens III/IV?
    Last edited by Skippio; 15th August 2012 at 4:00 AM.

Congratulations on the Golbat and the completion of your badge quest, Cocoadragon! That was a really, really, really fast badge quest, nice luck you have there!

Congratulations on the shiny Ferroseed RE, ImAnOKIE! Seems like the Community RE hunt has been successful for a fair few people

Still boxing up Absols. Tomorrow begins my Audino RE count I am still not sure what to do about the Cherubi/Exeggcute SR. Is 35% too low for a SR target I really want (Cherubi)? This question is aimed at those SR pros out there =p

Good luck everyone

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Congratulations on the Golbat and the completion of your badge quest, Cocoadragon! That was a really, really, really fast badge quest, nice luck you have there!

Congratulations on the shiny Ferroseed RE, ImAnOKIE! Seems like the Community RE hunt has been successful for a fair few people

Still boxing up Absols. Tomorrow begins my Audino RE count I am still not sure what to do about the Cherubi/Exeggcute SR. Is 35% too low for a SR target I really want (Cherubi)? This question is aimed at those SR pros out there =p

Good luck everyone
    if it was my choice I would go for it, since there is a slight chance you succeed, and that already enough to go through with it. even if it does mean you have a bigger chance of getting a shiny exeggcute. then cherubi. if u hold on just long enough it will come to you.

Hey everyone! Currently trying to Masuda for a shiny Litwick. It's only been like 30 eggs so far, I'm sure I have a long way to go!

Spoiler:- credit:

started to hatch another batch of cyndaquil eggs but I dont have that special feeling that I get when a shiny is about to pop up. at 3000 eggs at the end of this batch. good luck to you all and congratz to all new shinies.

wish me luck

Although I tried the masuda method I dun hav the patience so I decided rng is faster haha
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

new hunt is furret before 1000 pleez , congrats on cocoas bq you deserved it and congrats on imanokies ferroseed
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

@cocoa - YESSSS!! that's awesome! Shame it wasn't machop but golbat is still pretty damn awesome! Congrats dude :-)

@imanOKIE - sweet! Great work on Ferroseed!

Right I'm off to do a few SR's. Be kind to me Ho-oh!

Another day.....and another post in this thread....and more people who are luckier then me. XD

Anyways cocoadragon congratz on your Shiny Golbat. I hope you are happy with it. And also congratz to you imanOKIE with your Ferroseed in this Community Hunt. It's one of my targets too.

Yesterday I tried a bit of Chaining again on my Diamond. There was no interesting Swarm so I decided to pick a random one, which was Pachirisu....It broke at 34. :S But today I'm to going to do a lot of RE's...at least I hope to do so. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Skippio View Post
    Anyway, putting the Shuckle MM away for now, might MM a Jellicent. Also, how do you guys keep track of RE? I think in Gen V you can go to the back of the trainer card, but what about Gens III/IV?
    Just keep a calculator by your side. XD And add 1 to the total number if you encounter another one. :P
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Congrats on the Golbat and the Ferroseed guys! Must be nice to finally finish a BQ. And although I'm not that keen on Ferroseed, Ferrothorn is pretty badass.

Lots of good suggestions for my next hunt....but I love them all so much and it seems you guys do too! I think Lilligant came out slightly on top so I'll look into what I could do with her. :P

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Hello again everyone. Congratulations on all recently gained shinies! I have news. I am currently on a Magmar chain and have gotten THREE shinies so far from the chain. I am very happy with the results so far but i will try to get some more before moving on to aother target. I think Ralts, Nincada or Buneary are good targets.
    Shinies are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrufox86 View Post
    Hello again everyone. Congratulations on all recently gained shinies! I have news. I am currently on a Magmar chain and have gotten THREE shinies so far from the chain. I am very happy with the results so far but i will try to get some more before moving on to aother target. I think Ralts, Nincada or Buneary are good targets.
    Magmortar is my most prized shiny; 31 IVs in special attack, and 20s in HP and Sp. Defense. Good enough that I would have used it even without being shiny.

I've successfully chained a lot of pokes, but that's the only one I've gotten which I actually use on my team.

Finally got my round charm!!
    Going to swap my sandshrew MM to my W2
    Joining the community RE.
    Hope I got joltik.

I evolved my shiny Magmar, and encountered a shiny Krabby while fishing. Did not catch it, as I don't need it

Grats on the round charm!

I'm going agressive on the shiny petilil hunt; MM on black, as usual, and just started RE on white. Been trying for months, I think I've deserved one by now, rawr!

Edit: Wait, you found a shiny and didn't try to catch it? Oo!!! But...I don't even....
    Last edited by Blizzardy; 15th August 2012 at 2:46 PM.
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

First off, congrats to Okie and cocoa on your recent shinies! Cocoa, are you going to evolve Golbat?

AND... In my news, I just hatched my 421st Aipom egg, and I got a pink Aipom with PICKUP!!! OMG! So excited! I knew that Aipom would be a quick hunt! I just knew it! I definitely needed a quick hunt after my Ditto and Sneasel! Oh and it has a naive nature (I think my Sneasel did too). I hatched it in my last box AGAIN, just like Sneasel. It was actually sitting in the spot right beside where my shiny Sneasel egg sat. I am starting to think that my Box 24 is a lucky box!

Now I don't know whether I want to do my secret hunt next or MM for Cherubi. I am making a team made up of my roommates, me, and my fiance. My fiance is Zorua, my roommates are Aipom, Sneasel, Ditto, and then my secret hunt. And then I decided that I am more of a Sneasel and that the roommate I had as Sneasel is definitely more of the Sunny Day form of Cherrim. So when I get my shiny Cherrim, I will change the names. I really want the Cherrim, so I think I will MM that next and do my secret hunt after. What do you guys think? Can you tell I love pink shinies?
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Wooohoooo!! I can't believe that Cocoadragon and KittyKitty3308 got their shinies quickly.

Anyways...I had a massive screwup last night...my parents are the same language...that has really damned my spirits.

I'm going back to Azalea Town now. 824 HBs.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

okay guys, just a few more eggs till I hit the 3000 mark for cyndaquil. if it doesn't shine I will begin the hunt for Turtwig in my First BQ in Diamond. I hope this will be a quick hunt since I always had luck with SRing for starters(3 out of 3 under the 1000 SRs) so wish me luck.

Also good luck on your second part of the BQ Dan! and congratz on Kitty with Aipom. Cocoa with Golbat and OKIE with Ferroseed.

too bad for you Aqua but don't let it get in your way. Im sure you will get a nice shine soon!

Oohh congrats kitty on aipom, that was quick, hopefully i get a quick one too 30 sentret eggs hatched using power anklet for 31 atk and everstone for jolly nature, dont care much about ability keen eye/ run away gl guys
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Wooohoooo!! I can't believe that Cocoadragon and KittyKitty3308 got their shinies quickly.

Anyways...I had a massive screwup last night...my parents are the same language...that has really damned my spirits.

I'm going back to Azalea Town now. 824 HBs.
    What the heck is HB? And Im just running with lock, not only did I find a shiny yesterday, but I also found a toy in my cereal box this morning! How crazy is that?! Haha, anyways, fixing to start on my bq, I have a question, on ss, does it show them being shiny on the starter selection screen? Or after you pick it and have to see the summary?

Page 60 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast