Page 61 of 208 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

The only DS shiny I've obtained myself is Shiny Suicune (Heart Gold after 6 SR's)
    The rest are via trading, and events.
    I am currenty hunting:
    Slowpoke (If you have one, I'd be interesting in trading)

The worst shiny I've encountered was in the Safari Zone in Fire Red. I was loading up on junkers to trade into my XD, when Shiny Exeggcute appears. It didn't catch on the first ball so I was panicking. But it caught on the second, so I was relieved. I don't go in the Safari Zone anymore.
    I am horrible at chaining. I'll get up like 30 then the chain breaks. And the time I hit 40 or 41, I walked into the wrong grass patch

EDIT:
    They show up shiny on the selection screen.
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

HB = Headbutt

@Kitty - wow congrats! Glad you managed to get a nice short hunt! Plus Aipom is awesome! Great work!

@Aqua - man that sucks dude. Nothing worse than knowing work you've put in has been for nothing. But how cool would it have been if you'd hatched a 1/8192 shiny without realising haha. Good luck with your hunt though!

Upto 1,530 resets now. Let's do this! Good luck guys.

Edit - Good luck Master of Murkrow on your badge quest! Let's hope you get your starter nice and quick!
    Last edited by dan2point5; 15th August 2012 at 4:56 PM.

Yes, the starters show up as shiny on the screen before picking them.

I will get somewhere today. 922 HBs. Good luck on Ho-Oh dan! I love it's shiny form. It rocks. I will do that soon after my BQ.

Almost gave myself a heart attack, thought Heracross shone.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

I am MMing for a shiny Cubchoo, at 360 eggs so far:/

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I am MMing for a shiny Cubchoo, at 360 eggs so far:/
    good luck! I really like shiny cubchoo
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Good luck indeed, Cubchoo is very cute
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

heres the pic guys [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2r797c3.jpg[/IMG]

ive decided im going to do the kanto side as well and im at 300 SRs for lugia
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Thanks, I hardly do MMing as the only time I hatched a Shiny was a Durant and its been almost a year since I did MMing.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoadragon View Post
    heres the pic guys [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2r797c3.jpg[/IMG]

ive decided im going to do the kanto side as well and im at 300 SRs for lugia
    Good luck cocoa! Any tips for me on my SS BQ?
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Ugh. I am not used to having to use my Japanese Ditto as an MM parent since I had a foreign Sneasel and Aipom. Collecting eggs is now taking forever!!! Anyways, I hope Cherubi will be as nice to me as Aipom was. 10 eggs or so collected, 440 or so more to collect! (for the first batch anyways).

Good luck everyone and may your shiny reveal itself to you soon!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Congratulations to Kitty, Cocoa, and OKIE on their super successful shiny hunts! I really hope my shiny hatches soon… Ugh… -__-

Good luck to everyone else!
    May the shine be forever in your favor.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Finally!!!! After thousands and thousands of eggs (been MM for months now), there is my shiny petilil! I've been trying for this one for so long that my mouth just dropped open when I saw a different coloured Petilil. I think it took me about 10 minutes before it really got through to me XD.

I am sooooo happy (and relieved) right now, omigosh... Sorry, I just needed to share it

http://tinyurl.com/c4ckddv
    I know it isn't a great picture, but whatever, couldn't care less right now XD. Oh and she has a Calm nature; could have been better, could have been worse. Not complaining though, I finally have my shiny petilil. Oh and the Own-tempo ability.

I wonder what to do next...Gothorita, Milotic, Volcarona... I just can't believe I'm finally finished with petilils XD

Latest Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Finally!!!! After thousands and thousands of eggs (been MM for months now), there is my shiny petilil! I've been trying for this one for so long that my mouth just dropped open when I saw a different coloured Petilil. I think it took me about 10 minutes before it really got through to me XD.

I am sooooo happy (and relieved) right now, omigosh... Sorry, I just needed to share it

I know it isn't a great picture, but whatever, couldn't care less right now XD. Oh and she has a Calm nature; could have been better, could have been worse. Not complaining though, I finally have my shiny petilil. Oh and the Own-tempo ability.

I wonder what to do next...Gothorita, Milotic, Volcarona... I just can't believe I'm finally finished with petilils XD
    I never thought I would say this but....I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS. XD Like I said last time I wish I could help by using a magic spell....well apperently it worked. :P Congratz on your Petilil. I hope you may enjoy training this little grass Pokemon. And the Ability Own Tempo is great, considering you won't get confused from Petal Dances.
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Dragonitor, I was actually about to PM you; "I don't know what you did exactly, but you haz powerz!!!" XD.
    Thank you so much And trust me, I will enjoy it very very much

Latest Shinies:

Great job on the Petilil^

I am passed the 400th mark of my Cubchoo hunt, on the way, I got a Cubchoo with 3 perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Sp Defense, you may never know what you will hatch.

Congrats on Petilil! Another example of perseverance having reward! Good work :-)

Congrats on the Petilil! LIttle jealous as I've decided that I'm definitely going to for Petilil too now. :P Currently breeding to get the right parents though.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

Thank you so much for all the congrats!
    @Duranteater: Again, good luck on your hunt!
    @Doodlecloud: Oh I so hope you have better luck then me! And with regards to the right parents: I did the breeding with a Japanese Ditto and a Modest Lilligant+Everstone...and I got a shiny petilil with a Calm nature XD.

Edit: I guess all the cool people are hanging around chargestone cave, I might go and have a look there and have a break from MMing...

Latest Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Congrats on the Petilil! ^^ *hugs* I think I may join the community hunt thing or something, Axew is taking a bit and I wanna take a little break from it ^^; Maybe I should try for Pachirisu next or something, I really want one, it looks pink in it's shiny form! :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Seeing all of you guys get lucky with shinies has inspired me to start SRing for Charmander in FireRed again. I am at 145 SRs so far

I don't have any shinies other that ones obtained through events or trade.

Congratulations, Blizzardy! That was a long hunt. Mine's only gone on for a little over a month so far. Your perseverance paid off!

Still hatching my Larvestas. I feel like I'm getting close (said that 500 eggs ago). My egg count is currently 2833... need to update my sig...

Good luck to everyone~

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Congrats on all recent shinies! Really starting to get bored SRing for the legendary birds... You know what would really motivate me? A picture of Oak getting beaten to death with the Up-Grade he just gave out, and you can see the shiny birds outside the window, with the caption 'I don't give a *beep* about your *beep*ing Up-Grade!!!'
    If there are any budding artists out there that can produce this picture for me, that will surely motivate me! Thanks!
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

5,100 Run Aways

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Congrats on all recent shinies! Really starting to get bored SRing for the legendary birds... You know what would really motivate me? A picture of Oak getting beaten to death with the Up-Grade he just gave out, and you can see the shiny birds outside the window, with the caption 'I don't give a *beep* about your *beep*ing Up-Grade!!!'
    If there are any budding artists out there that can produce this picture for me, that will surely motivate me! Thanks!
    Quick question. When u go to hunt for the birds, what are u going to do when u find one and catch one and the other 2 aren't shiny? U can't soft reset because u just got one shiny, and the other 2 would be non-shiny (am I right?). I dunno if I am right or not considering I have not sr'ed before.

Anyways, for thos who are thinking about hunting a shiny Pachirisu, DO IT!!! (Not that I am bias or anything because Pachirisu is my favorite pokemon and that the fact that its shiny form is pink makes it that much more adorable and cuddlable and squeezable) but for real, I love mine to death. <3

As for Cherubi, I have gotten 90 stocked up and plenty more to go. Have fun hunting everyone!
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. ? 7. 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #6 & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    Quick question. When u go to hunt for the birds, what are u going to do when u find one and catch one and the other 2 aren't shiny? U can't soft reset because u just got one shiny, and the other 2 would be non-shiny (am I right?). I dunno if I am right or not considering I have not sr'ed before.

Anyways, for thos who are thinking about hunting a shiny Pachirisu, DO IT!!! (Not that I am bias or anything because Pachirisu is my favorite pokemon and that the fact that its shiny form is pink makes it that much more adorable and cuddlable and squeezable) but for real, I love mine to death. <3

As for Cherubi, I have gotten 90 stocked up and plenty more to go. Have fun hunting everyone!
    I tried today and yesterday to Chain it.....it always broke around the chain of 30....I guess I should wait for a nice Swarm to pass by. :P

I also updated my sig with an still empty pic of my Shiny Card for my BQ. and updated my hunt statuses with recent added numbers and updated aimings. XD (I know, I know....kinda useless....but I was bored OK?! XD)
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

Again, thank you to all of you and good luck on your hunts!!!
    Funny you should mention Pachirisu, I was actually thinking of doing that one ( because the eggs hatch fast, it looks cute and pickup is handy).

Right now I'm in Chargestone cave (pkmn black), taking a break from MM. Plus my little boy is at chargestone cave, so I'm going through it for him on his PKMN white. Dual-weilding ds for the win!

Latest Shinies:

Page 61 of 208 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast