Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5193

Thread: Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

im at 225 shuckles hatched will probably reached 300 before bed

GLE~
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

WOW congratz on the shiny FEMALE combee city of delsuion with that kinda luck with RE, so on that not I've decided to try some REing in Chargestone Cave, A wee bit late for the communy hunt I know but I only just got up to chargestone cave on my 4th or 5th play through of Black so I would like to try and RE in chargestone cave for anything but boldore because I already have a giglith.
    EDIT: Oops I forgot to add does anyone like my new shiny hunter banner?
    Made it myself
    Good luck to all hunts and
    *May the shine be with you*
    FC: 5129-0703-6916
    I'm always keen for battles, PM if you want
        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Credit: Varanus for the Shiny Card. Dragonitor for the Userbar. Brutakablaziken for the mudkip userbar
    Thanks so much!
    May the shine be with you!

Something strange goin on....
    My nap ditto has disappeared!! D; I was gonna start mming a skinny toto today, and went to get my ditto. I can't find it!?! Its not in the PC I went over it like 5 times in each box, and i checked in the daycare. I can't find it anywhere! And while I was searching... I can't find my serperior either! I have a snivy though... Theres a ghost! :O
    I guess my masuda breeding will be on hold til I have wifi to get another one.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKitty3308 View Post
    I am starting to thing my shiny thing is broken on my ss game. Almost to 4,750 and still no shiny starter. I know the odds are 1/8192 or something like that but omg! Give me a break arceus! And I stopped collecting riolu eggs a few hours ago. Will most likely do some more eggs tomorrow. I want to focus mainly on these starters.... good luck everyone! I think once I hit 4,800 I will be done for the night... maybe.
    exactly! I seriously think my game is broken.. up to 6000 almost :l
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Had my highest chain of 22, was resetting and I stepped to the left by accident and out comes a kricketot, AGAIN and it broke my 2nd chain in the 20's. I'm demotivated
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

MM'ed a shiny female weavile who is now the leader of my team
    ran into a shiny Jynx and Piloswine(girl) in the giant chanism.
    Shiny Audino(male) while Lvl grinding
    Traded shiny Eevee(male), ditto, mightena and totodile(both male).
    So happy!

Yay!!!!
    I just found a shiny zubat in my Heart Gold!
    So happy about this shiny because it was what I was looking for in my Leaf Green BQ. Although I was really hoping for a shimy mareep for my B2W2 playthrough (trying to get shiny team before.

Will update with pics tomorrow.
    MY SHINY POKÉMON

Leaf Green :: SR RE SR
    Ruby :: SR
    Heart Gold :: RE RE SR
    Black :: MM RE RE MM RE
    White 2 / Black 2 :: Random RE RE SR
    X :: FS FS Horde FS MM FS FS FS MM Random MM MM MM MM
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts ::

I found a shint Piloswine this week, and evolved it. Say hello to my Lil' Hailteam friend!

Also, a few weeks ago, I was in Chargestone with my level 66 shiny Magneton, thinking about evolving it. I only had 66-68ish exp left before it leveled up, so I saved the game. I evolved it, was apalled at how Magneton's shiny sprite took a turn for the worst. I turned off my DSi, turned it back on, used the escape rope, and as of now, my Shiny Magneton rests safely and still beautiful inside the PC.
    Last edited by Mr.FusRoDah; 2nd September 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I don't know what makes people think Shiny Magnezone has bad colors.....I mean, it's not like it's a Garchomp-style shiny......

Quote Originally Posted by City Of Delusion View Post
    SHINY FEMALE COMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...9/thequeen.jpg

Finally!! this hunt is over OMFG!!#@@ and as some of you might know I was gonna try my luck in this route once more before I put it on hold until BW2 came out and I'm glad I tried once more!!!!! OMG I've been hunting on and off for this thing since January 22nd and after 17 shinies, shiny Metapod, 3 shiny Tranquill's! Sunkern, 3 Male Combee's, Cherrim, 5 RAPIDASH, Dunspace, Pinsir, Heracross and a grand total of 84,934 encounters in route 12!!! It is finally mine!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@!@#@ She has a Sassy nature which is pretty good for it and the IV's aren't that bad either! I just wanna say thanks to everyone who wished me luck and kept me motivated on this crazy hunt and I hope this motivates everyone to keep going on there hunts and never give up!

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...9/redqueen.jpg <-- Evo :]
    CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    I have a question, is dwf riolu legit? cus i got one from the gts, and breeding it with my riolu male and daycare man says, "the two prefer to play with other pokemon than each other" and no eggs so far, i need the help of an expert...
    Evolve them first

and female DW Riolu is legit only if it came from the Dream Radar.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Started chaining Starly around 30 minutes ago, I'm up to 34 at the moment, I'm hoping I can get a male shiny in 20 minutes or so!
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

Well, I dislike Magnezone's shininess mostly because of its midle eye. It should remain red.
    Good luck on your chaining.

Just reached 40 on my Starly chain, I hope I see some shiny grass soon!
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

@Shine, well its in a dream ball and says came from a faraway place or something so i think it is. I'll evolve it now so shiny dw riolu here i come
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

^Yup, that's legit.

7,010 REs. Well, that's about 13,300 REs since my last shiny I think, so let's hope it changes.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    ^Yup, that's legit.

7,010 REs. Well, that's about 13,300 REs since my last shiny I think, so let's hope it changes.
    Wow, that's a lot! Keep trying and good luck! :3

I finally got my shiny Starly! I've got an Adamant female, Jolly male and another male, really pleased, now I just need to check their IVs.

I've decided that I'm going to do quite a bit of MMing today, and if I'm lucky that Riolu will shine for me on the 2nd day of the community hunt! 193 eggs so far. Good luck, everyone!

Congratulations by the way on all the shinies! Especially that Combee!
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 2nd September 2012 at 2:24 PM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I've decided that I'm going to do quite a bit of MMing today, and if I'm lucky that Riolu will shine for me on the 2nd day of the community hunt! 193 eggs so far. Good luck, everyone!
    Good luck to you! You'll have to do a lot of work if you want that Riolu to shine on just the second day!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Good luck to you! You'll have to do a lot of work if you want that Riolu to shine on just the second day!
    Well I don't have too much else I need to do today so fingers crossed I'll be able to return to this thread later today to report a success

Congratulations on that Starly, by the way.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Congrats Zorua! Ive been thinking since Im over 160000 sr's, I don't think my shiny starter is going to show up. I was sick yesterday, so had a chance to go from 10,000 to 16,000 sr's I think ill just play through regularly... You do get pokeradar in ss right? If you complete the normal pokedex isnt it?
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    You do get pokeradar in ss right? If you complete the normal pokedex isnt it?
    Nope, Pokeradar is D/P/Pt exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    @Shine, well its in a dream ball and says came from a faraway place or something so i think it is. I'll evolve it now so shiny dw riolu here i come
    Well then that looks fine

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

YES! Two eggs into the session I just said I was going to start! After just 195 eggs I have found my first shiny (bar Gyarados), a shiny Riolu!!!!

Male with a sassy nature, which could be better, but I'm happy! His ability is Steadfast. Good luck to everyone else! I'm going to evolve him now to make him the shiny Lucario that was randomly generated for the voting. I'll also hatch the other eggs I've got, because you never know! And although I said I'd stop with Lucario, I feel motivated now to hunt for Shuckle as well! I will probably start on Shuckle tomorrow, after seeing if I can catch one today.

Best of luck to everyone else!

EDIT: He is now evolved and at level 11
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 2nd September 2012 at 3:02 PM.

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    YES! Two eggs into the session I just said I was going to start! After just 195 eggs I have found my first shiny (bar Gyarados), a shiny Riolu!!!!

Male with a sassy nature, which could be better, but I'm happy! His ability is Steadfast. Good luck to everyone else! I'm going to evolve him now to make him the shiny Lucario that was randomly generated for the voting. I'll also hatch the other eggs I've got, because you never know! And although I said I'd stop with Lucario, I feel motivated now to hunt for Shuckle as well! I will probably start on Shuckle tomorrow, after seeing if I can catch one today.

Best of luck to everyone else!

EDIT: He is now evolved and at level 11
    First off congratz! Second, how did you get his Happiness so high so quickly?

Anyways I'm hatching Shuckle and no luck yet. Which isn't such shock considering my last Shiny of 13 Eggs. XD
    It also seems that the Community Hunt is starting of very good. I hope there will follow many more this month. Good luck to everyone.
    My Shinies -><- My Shinies
    ^These Shinies aren't up for trade!^
    ----------
    BadgeQuest -><- Shiny Card
    Claimed the fluffiest Dragon of all ... ALTARIA

well im at 270 shuckle eggs not very far i know but i will continue shuckle will shine eventually

good luck everyone and congratz on the riolu
    GLASSTHEDRAGON
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Current Hunt:
    8,400 SRs
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Other Hunts
    2123 REs

Still hatching burmy eggs i'm at nearly 330 hatched out of the 720 i've collected. Fingers crossed for a shiny Congratz on the shiny riolu Roseheart95! I'm hoping to get my shiny burmy so I can hunt for the shiny riolu aswell

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 94~}
    {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Wurmple(OR 1 RE!)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Congratulations to Roseheart on that Riolu, such a fantastic shiny, and the community hunt is off to a great start!

I never reached my goal of 1700 SR yesterday, but ended at 1375 I will pick up where I left off.

I have almost hatched all of my Absol eggs as well, meaning I can join in on the community hunt as well. However, the shiny starter is going to remain my primary focus. I found out that with extreme focus I can MM on my White and SR on my SS at the same time, but it is kind of draining so I will only do that on occasion. Good luck on your individual hunts

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast