Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst pokemon of generation iv?

1. Lickilicky/Rhyperior/Dusknoir/Probopass/Mismagius. I really don't like the unnecessary evolutions. Electivire and Magmortar get bonus points for ruining two of the coolest Pokemon ever. Budew, Chingling and Happiny also get points for unnecessary prevos.

2. Kricketune. The designers showed with Alakazam how to do moustaches. The designers showed with Gyarados how to do moustaches. The designers showed with Metagross how to do moustaches. Kricketune can go screw itself.

3. Lopunny. This isn't Barbie.

4. Bidoof and Bibarel. Just get in the corner...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigheaded View Post
    bOther than that, i've never really liked metapod either. I like butterfree/caterpie, but why the evolution inbetween is so useless and annoying i don't know. I suppose it needs one, but what's the point of ANY of those pokemon?
    Make it like pupitar where they can still learn moves, perhaps make it so they learn something different too. Lets say in gen 5 they added shed shell to it, that would at least make it interesting.

I'm not sure why metapod is more annoying than kakuna or any of the others but it just is.
    This is a thread for gen4, not all Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Using UU/RU Pokemon in ways that doesn't actually take advantage of some REAL niche in OU is like letting a horse poop on your chest; then when people ask why you let it do that you defend yourself by saying "well now I have all this horse poop", ignoring everyone who tries to reason with you that this isn't really a good thing either.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Best. Analogy. Ever.

definitely magikarp
    useless until you evolve it but still a waste of time.

As the majority of people have said Male Combee has terrible stats, a terrible typing and a terrible movepool whilst the pre-evolutions were as usual unnecessary.

Oh Yeah I forgot about Luponny which has weak stats.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Zach74 View Post
    Bidoof. I cannot fully express to you my undying hatred for this Pokemon in a mere post, but I will try my best: It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, Pokemon-wise or not. The first time I saw it, I felt something deep within me, a disappointment with the entire Pokemon franchise, for coming up with something as absolutely ridiculous-looking as Bidoof. Is it a beaver? Is it a chipmunk? I really couldn't care less because, as far as I'm concerned, it is the one Pokemon that makes me just want to turn my game off. All it does is take up space in the Pokedex and serve a spot in the team as an HM slave. Because that's all it will ever be: a slave; one that cannot act on its own, but must rely on other Pokemon and an extremely compassionate trainer to even tolerate its hideous appearance, let alone train it or, less likely still, treat it with love and respect. And why would someone waste the effort to try and evolve it? Its evolved form is just as disgusting, if not more. Everything about this Pokemon just screams to me "Put me out of my misery, because some cruel designer brought me into this world to be mocked and laughed at by everyone in the Pokemon community and to discourage new players from wanting to be associated with a species of creature that looks so stupid. Bidoof is the most poorly designed Pokemon every imagined, in my personal opinion, and I will stand by this belief unless the designer of it somehow manages to create something more atrocious, if that is at all possible.
    Hey, at least Bidoof makes Rattata look usable.

Burmy and Male Combee were also Pokemon I could not stand. Combee can't learn much, and since it's a Male it doesn't evolve. I don't need Honey anymore, so I basically cannot use him.

i dislike all of the 4thgen 3rd evoultions of first gen pokemon

Rhyperior (in my opinion Rhydon with eviolite is so much better), Shinx (its evos are good, but heaven knows how hard it was to get the little guy to level 15), and Yanmega.

Monferno, Prinplup and Rhyperior are ugly as sin and Lickylicky is just :[
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Bidoof, Bibarel, Kriketot, Chingling, Finneon, Lumineon, Probopass and Lickylicky.
    Those who have enemies have stood up for something in their lives...
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/bi8jg2.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Rosemary for the fantastic banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Absol trainer View Post
    Bidoof, Bibarel, Kriketot, Chingling, Finneon, Lumineon, Probopass and Lickylicky.
    RAGE

So this isn't spam, I don't really like Luxio.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

I hated starly because of the noise it made when I entered battle.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2pouxxy.jpg[/IMG]

Pkm games I own:
    B/Y/R G/S/C R/E D/P Hg/Ss B/W

Soon to be B2/W2

MUNCHLAX! That pokemon was a ***** to get without FRLG or HGSS
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Rhyperior and Magmortar I really don't like their appearance, I much like their pre-evolved forms better. Electivire was the only one I liked of the three.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Bidoof is all i have to say
    yay hatched my shiny bagon took 191 eggs but worth it jolly natured too

now have my entire shiny squad hatched on my diamond just waiting for someone i know to let me borrow thier ds -.-

Quote Originally Posted by squeezcheese View Post
    I really wish you could drive a car in this game because I would just turn all the bidoofs into roadkill. And play Grand Theft Auto: Sinnoh Edition!
    LOL

HG FC
    OT: Gordon
    FC: 0990 9499 5913

16. Default

Combee........he is a gimmick pokemon.

And a useless gimmick pokemon at that, honey isn't needed or used in Gen V.

Also the males cannot evolve, sexism much? j/k

I would say gastrodon, pachirisu, carnuvine, and mesprit were the worst
    Pokemon X FC: 2063-0035-5069

Definitely Pachirisu IMO. It was simply useless...
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/24xg93t.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to the amazing Articuno rocks!

WHITE FRIEND CODE: 3052 8125 4211

Chinling.
    Chimecho needed an evolution badly,but it gets a pre-evolution.Super.
    ...to make matters worse,I don't even think it's cute.
    Wormadan was pretty ugly too.And it was really weak.

Wormadam line was rather pointless and come to think of it the lake guardians aren't exactly lookers. Loved all the new evolutions though, some of my favourite pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Finneon and Lumineon are terribly forgettable, so I'd have to class them as the worst. They're so generic. I mean, advantage could have been taken of the neon aspect. Luminous stripes would have given them something memorable.
    I actually completely forgot, but yes definately
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I don't like tangrowth, magmortar, electivire, lopunny, bronzong, or bastiodon. They are all ugly.
    Tangrowth, Magmortar, Bronzong and Bastiodon are some of my favourtie pokemon how dare you! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty.
    Watchog is wayyy better than bibarel + how do you sleep at night

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

bidoof.

He's the Zubat of Sinnoh
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I'm going to have to go with Bronzor/Bronzong... Its design is terrible and it was a pain in the *** to fight every time I encountered it in the game. My second choice would be Bidoof, since it was annoying to find them all over the place like Rattata/Zubats.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Most definitely Combee. I mean what use is honey anymore and males don't evolve. Even Vespiquen isn't that brilliant but they could've done some male version even if it was just a bigger looking combee with a few changes it wouldn't have to change the Vespiquen status as being Queen bee. Male combee could have become stronger working bees for the Queen bee if that makes sense. But oh well they've done it now.

Also some of the evolutions for old pokemon, particularly rhyperior as it wasn't exactly needed at all.
    Shinies are good.

I agree with Combee being the worst. Males should have evolved into something better, and Vespiquen shouldn't have sucked so badly. Being a Queen Pokémon, you'd expect a little more power from her, especially considering they also gave her three signature moves.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by *futachimaru* View Post

For me, i thought kricketot had the potential to be a cute pokemon that evolves into a powerful pokemon, and then its evolution kricketune ruins it...
    Yeah, I too thought kricketune could have been a WAY better pokemon, I was hopeing for a special fighter version of a scyther or something :/ What a huge disappointment...
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast