Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Bidoof is cute enough I give it a pass, but bibarel is just creepy. Finneon and Lumineon are just too meh. Probopass looks stupid, but in a kind of funny way. And Wormadam, which is an interesting concept at least. Mothim is one of my favorite pokemon though, I'm not going to bash him.

I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty. Magmortar for instance is just so much undetailed (its so round) than Magmar and Magmar is a wonderful pokemon but now i cant use it because im forced to use magmortar to have a chance.

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Krickatot. Thats it.
    ~Dragonflypokemon,Or DFP for short~
    I play TCG and the games, as well as the online versions of both. Hit me up for a battle sometime
    I'm not a very good battler, I'm mainly here to have fun
    ~Yanmegas claimed by me.~

Quote Originally Posted by hwoarang97 View Post
    I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty. Magmortar for instance is just so much undetailed (its so round) than Magmar and Magmar is a wonderful pokemon but now i cant use it because im forced to use magmortar to have a chance.
    I understand what you mean with Tangrowth, but you lost me at Magmortar. That thing is a natural Sp. Attack sweeper. Along with it's intimidating looks, as well. I hope you mean it's just ugly, because calling it the 'worst' in competitive terms would be an understatement :P
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

magmortar
    its lips remind me of jynx every time i see it lol

Looks wise, it's Garchomp. Before generation 5 arrived, it was my most hated Pokemon of all time.

However, Finneon and it's evolution take the cake for being probably the most forgettable Pokemon in the entire franchise. Kudos to the maker!

Default Bad

Bidoof, male Combee and Purugly.

I hate Purugly because TG used it all the freaking time.

I semi-hate Chatot too because of its movepuddle and noob npcs kept using chatter.

feebas is part of generation 3, not generation 4
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Finneon and Lumineon. There is absolutely no reason for their existence. Their designs aren't that great, they bring nothing new to the table, they don't perhaps trigger an event or anything. They just...exist.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned chingling. I find it useless because it was nothing but a weak filler that evolves into a just as weak pokemon. I also thought tangrowth was just an odd and out of place decision because it looks like a ridiculous version of its pre evolution that is about to explode. Two others are male combee or female burmy because one doesn't evolve and the other just evolves into a larger version of itself.
    Last edited by YinYang; 25th February 2012 at 12:32 AM.

Burmy.
    Everything about it is garbage.
    All of its evolutions are, too.
    Mothim's just another Bug/Flying, and a terrible one at that.
    Scizor is a waaay better Bug/Steel, Parasect is a better Bug/Grass, but considering Nincada is the only other Bug/Ground, Sandy Cloak Wormadam is ok at best.
    Not to mention, did anyone notice Burmy's a Pineco ripoff?

One of the biggest Gardevoir lovers you'll ever meet!
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Lopunny is straight garbage. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by skygardevoir View Post
    not to mention, did anyone notice burmy's a pineco ripoff?
    you dont say?

Quote Originally Posted by ilex222 View Post
    you dont say?
    They both can only be found in trees, they're both Bagworm Pokémon, and they both can evolve into a Bug/Steel type.
    That's the jist of it.

One of the biggest Gardevoir lovers you'll ever meet!
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Chingling, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Its existence perplexes me still.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Probopass. Just...Probopass.

Male combee and Chinling. To pokés that i will never ever use.
    <- Credit to ChrisColumbo
    White FC: 4212 3440 3823 (name: Snigeln)
    DA Account:
    Help my Pokés hatch and level:

Bidoof. I cannot fully express to you my undying hatred for this Pokemon in a mere post, but I will try my best: It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, Pokemon-wise or not. The first time I saw it, I felt something deep within me, a disappointment with the entire Pokemon franchise, for coming up with something as absolutely ridiculous-looking as Bidoof. Is it a beaver? Is it a chipmunk? I really couldn't care less because, as far as I'm concerned, it is the one Pokemon that makes me just want to turn my game off. All it does is take up space in the Pokedex and serve a spot in the team as an HM slave. Because that's all it will ever be: a slave; one that cannot act on its own, but must rely on other Pokemon and an extremely compassionate trainer to even tolerate its hideous appearance, let alone train it or, less likely still, treat it with love and respect. And why would someone waste the effort to try and evolve it? Its evolved form is just as disgusting, if not more. Everything about this Pokemon just screams to me "Put me out of my misery, because some cruel designer brought me into this world to be mocked and laughed at by everyone in the Pokemon community and to discourage new players from wanting to be associated with a species of creature that looks so stupid. Bidoof is the most poorly designed Pokemon every imagined, in my personal opinion, and I will stand by this belief unless the designer of it somehow manages to create something more atrocious, if that is at all possible.

Male Combee made me feel shame of being male, and I still cringe when finding one in the wild :S
    Pokemon White: 0390 4523 3207
    Pokemon Platinium: 5415 5614 0165
    Visit Pokemon Plus forums, for different events. I'm also pretty active over there if you need me for anything.

Looking for Shinny Spindas!

Quote Originally Posted by B€ntley View Post
    Male Combee made me feel shame of being male, and I still cringe when finding one in the wild :S
    from what i recall, male bees are generally drones, so Male Combee more or less being unable to do anything significant is a reference to this.

I know, but it just stares at me with it's six useless eyes. Couldn't they make it a female exclusive poke instead? Let alone the fact that the ratio is skewed towards males.
    Pokemon White: 0390 4523 3207
    Pokemon Platinium: 5415 5614 0165
    Visit Pokemon Plus forums, for different events. I'm also pretty active over there if you need me for anything.

Looking for Shinny Spindas!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I don't like tangrowth, magmortar, electivire, lopunny, bronzong, or bastiodon. They are all ugly.
    that is a silly thing to say. mewtwo is ugly, but no one complains. besides, they have good stats and moves
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Bidoof,that is all
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

I really, really, really, really, REALLY hate Garchomp! We finally get an uber dragon, and it's an ugly *** Sceptile/Sharpedo fusion! What the **** Game Freak.

Honorable Mentions: Gallade, Leafeon, Glaceon, Bastiodon, Arceus, and Palkia.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach74 View Post
    Bidoof. I cannot fully express to you my undying hatred for this Pokemon in a mere post, but I will try my best: It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, Pokemon-wise or not. The first time I saw it, I felt something deep within me, a disappointment with the entire Pokemon franchise, for coming up with something as absolutely ridiculous-looking as Bidoof. Is it a beaver? Is it a chipmunk? I really couldn't care less because, as far as I'm concerned, it is the one Pokemon that makes me just want to turn my game off. All it does is take up space in the Pokedex and serve a spot in the team as an HM slave. Because that's all it will ever be: a slave; one that cannot act on its own, but must rely on other Pokemon and an extremely compassionate trainer to even tolerate its hideous appearance, let alone train it or, less likely still, treat it with love and respect. And why would someone waste the effort to try and evolve it? Its evolved form is just as disgusting, if not more. Everything about this Pokemon just screams to me "Put me out of my misery, because some cruel designer brought me into this world to be mocked and laughed at by everyone in the Pokemon community and to discourage new players from wanting to be associated with a species of creature that looks so stupid. Bidoof is the most poorly designed Pokemon every imagined, in my personal opinion, and I will stand by this belief unless the designer of it somehow manages to create something more atrocious, if that is at all possible.
    I want you dead, please. > : ( don't take that seriously.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 3rd March 2012 at 8:21 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by Zach74 View Post
    bwahahaha i loved this. for i admit, bidoof is pretty ridiculous, even it's name is annoying. Add in the commonness and everything else this guy says...

Other than that, i've never really liked metapod either. I like butterfree/caterpie, but why the evolution inbetween is so useless and annoying i don't know. I suppose it needs one, but what's the point of ANY of those pokemon?
    Make it like pupitar where they can still learn moves, perhaps make it so they learn something different too. Lets say in gen 5 they added shed shell to it, that would at least make it interesting.

I'm not sure why metapod is more annoying than kakuna or any of the others but it just is.
    My Diamond Sandstorm BT squad:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=14238023 Streak: 50
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=556617 Streak: 47

My White2 Super Single Subway Squad:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?598816 streak: 64 wins.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast