Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Abomasnow. SERIOUSLY , double weakness to fire, weak also to fighting, flying, bug, poison, rock, steel and sloooow.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 2251 4577
    Trainer Name: Daniel
    I play mostly 4th gen.

"I shall show you true terror as a ninja master! Poison brings steady doom. Sleep renders foes helpless. Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"
    Koga, "The Poisonous Ninja Master"
    Shinys:

I don't trade my shinies not even for event pokemons.
    Worst Moment: Gold Version- A wild Graveler has appeared! (shiny). Graveler used SelfDestruct!

Im back to school so It may take a while to do trades

I'd say I greatly dislike any pokemon to do with the Honey Trees. Those were a *female canine* to get/find and well I saw it as pointless. -_-"
    Still as sinister as ever,

Platinum Team in the works:

Bidoof. The only thing its good for is HMs.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Bidoof. The only thing its good for is HMs.
    I second that. And even then, there are better HM slaves...
    Signature under construction. Thank you and please come again. : D

Bidoof really isn 't good. Nor Bibarel. But I'm afraid I don 't like the Buneary-Loppuny evolution line. Hey, it is a rabbit that evolves into a rabbit and doesn 't have a nice design.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

I really don't like the pre-evolutuions and evolutions of old Pokemon:
    Budew, Roserade, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Munchlax, Mantyke, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, and Froslass
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

Kriketune, I hated it's sprite, and it's cry was so annoying..

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Budew Kriketune all of the cute pokemon and Munchlax
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Bidoof and fineon

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    Bidoof and fineon
    100% agree
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2gue8sj.gif[/IMG] Join now at http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...chanted-Garden

^^^
    But, but whyyy? bidoof made for a great hm slave! he may be weak but he is useful. Bibarel could be used if you didn't want to use a water type.
    In my opinion, kricketot. This pokemon was useless and weak even with kricketune. And I think the female could use a shave.. just sayin'.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

Male combee. What is the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

I'd say Kricketune because it's SO weak when you fight or train it! Also, bidoof isn't that bad since he can attack. I don't see a problem with finneon either. I dislike defensive Pokemon like Chansey and Mr. Mime. They also feint easily!

Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

Cool

any pokemon in which you can catch it later on: bidoof, buizel, kricketot, machop, geodude, onix, and the top 3, BUDEW, PACHIRISU (IT DOESNT EVEN EVOLVE AND IT SUCKS, EVEN THOUGH ITS KINDA CUTE) AND THE ONE POKEMON THAT HAS ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF PLAYERS SINCE THE DAWN OF FIRE-RED AND LEAF-GREEN: THAT STUPID IDIOT POKEMON MAGIKARP!!!

OK here we go, I read out my least favourites:
    Bidoof and Bibarel, Kricketot and Kricketune, Budew (useless pre-evolution), Combee (M), Buizel, Cherubi, Glameow, Purugly, Mantyke, Finneon, Lumineon.
    These are the Gen. IV Pokemon I don't like and think are really pointless and useless.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Bidoof, Bibarel, Finneon line, Kricketune (I like Kricketot), that water slug, burmy, cheruby, Cherrim, Purugly, and last and least Bidoof and Bibarel.

Kalos shinies (Some):
    - Vivillon Hunt Complete! -

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    any pokemon in which you can catch it later on: bidoof, buizel, kricketot, machop, geodude, onix, and the top 3, BUDEW, PACHIRISU (IT DOESNT EVEN EVOLVE AND IT SUCKS, EVEN THOUGH ITS KINDA CUTE) AND THE ONE POKEMON THAT HAS ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF PLAYERS SINCE THE DAWN OF FIRE-RED AND LEAF-GREEN: THAT STUPID IDIOT POKEMON MAGIKARP!!!
    You do realize it says worst pokemon of generation 'IV'. Not generation 1, which you have listed all the majority of. and fire red leaf green? try red/blue. FOOLS. Not to mention you just suck at pokemon if you dont understand magikarp.

Personally, my least favorite is Bronzor. It just confuses me cause im gonna get super psyched out by its ability everytime. Qwaa

Lumneon. That was the last pokemon preventing me from completing my pokedex.

.... O.O You and I both!

But I actually hate Bidoof the most, I would love one shot, stuffed and mounted on my wall.

Zorua Ponies scratch sprites made by me

Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    .... O.O You and I both!

But I actually hate Bidoof the most, I would love one shot, stuffed and mounted on my wall.
    HAHAHAA! Me two. BTW cool mlp zoura ponies!

Lumineon was really easy for me to get. Every time I restart my Platinum there is ALWAYS one Pokemon that prevents me from obtaining the national-dex. Its usually either Rotom or a Pokemon that only shows up ONCE during the entire game.

This is why I hate hen 4.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    Lumineon was really easy for me to get. Every time I restart my Platinum there is ALWAYS one Pokemon that prevents me from obtaining the national-dex. Its usually either Rotom or a Pokemon that only shows up ONCE during the entire game.

This is why I hate hen 4.
    I meant I had every other pokemon but realized I had to find one which kinda pissed me off.

I particularly disliked Tangela's evolution; apparently I disliked it so much that I subconsciously wiped the name from my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram77
    OK here we go, I read out my least favourites:
    Bidoof and Bibarel, Kricketot and Kricketune, Budew (useless pre-evolution), Combee (M), Buizel, Cherubi, Glameow, Purugly, Mantyke, Finneon, Lumineon.
    These are the Gen. IV Pokemon I don't like and think are really pointless and useless.
    And pink (west coast) Shellos. Can't forget pink Shellos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher
    I particularly disliked Tangela's evolution; apparently I disliked it so much that I subconsciously wiped the name from my mind.
    I think you are thinking of Tangrowth
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

Bronzor did nothing but annoy me the entire game. And to top it off, it's not even cute or interesting looking. It's just a circle with a face. That thing confused me one too many time, and now, I can't stand the thing.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast