Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Shipping Thread

Flutterdash, AppleRari, Rarity x Spike, Ms Cherilee x Big Mac, PinkieDash
    Ferriswheelshipping, Dualrivalshipping, Pokeshipping, Wishfulshipping = <3

Prepare for a long list.
    TwiDash ( Dawn of a new day for the win!)
    SpikeDash (Yes this is a pairing, there are fics and fanart for it)
    Celestidash (One Fan-fic But romance is expected in it, and on the character apperance spot, they are only 2)
    LunaDash ( So Much Dashie!)
    MacinDash ( i used to hate this one, but now i love it!)
    RariDash ( Epic Shipping Nuff Said)
    Dashie and Shining Armor. ( Fan-fic in the point where Cadance and Shining Armor didn't even know each other. and Rbd was Celestia's Student. Nuff Said) ( Also this pairing is best pairing!
    Last edited by MyLittleDashie; 29th July 2012 at 4:05 PM.
    I am MyLittleDashie. The Flight Master, I demand Either Wubs or Immediate Attention! Also, i Want Hugs Now!
    : In the episode Read it and Weep: Dash:I hate Reading! It's For "eggheads" A bit of the episode later.. " I Love Reading!" Wow. Standardized Humor. It's Kinda Funny! One Minute Dash Hates Reading, a Seconed later she loves reading after reading a Indiana Jones Ponyfied Story with a recolored version of Best Pony. Daring Do and Rainbow Dash Are Best Ponies!

Whatever you do, DON"T GO AWWWWWW OR DAWWWW AT THIS! TRUST ME! FIRST TIME I SAW IT, I DIED FROM CUTENESS!

Oh, you are never going to get rid of me in this thread. 8D Room for one more? :3 I kinda like Spike/Twilight (I dunno, I think it'd be cute) and Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie. The episode where they both prank the town together pretty much sold me on the pairing and made me think the two would be really cute together. :3 And their my favorite ponies. So I'm incredibly bias with this. :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I support:

AppleDash
    Spike x Rarity OR Spike x Zechora (the latter is kind of just for fun xD)
    Fluttershy x Discord (lolwut)

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

you won't believe this, but I support:

Applejack/Rarity/Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie/Twilight Sparkle

That's right, a 6-some
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Hmm

AppleDash

LyraBon

Twilestia

Rarity/Flutterb!tch

and tha's about it

Oh, Ask-Molestia made me support

Luna/Derpy

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Hmm

AppleDash

LyraBon

Twilestia

Rarity/Flutterb!tch

and tha's about it

Oh, Ask-Molestia made me support

Luna/Derpy
    How come I never thought of Rarity x Fluttershy! my new favorite MLP:FiM ship!

No. Wait. My new favorite ship. Granny Smith x Discord GrannyDiscord? DiscordSmith? Discgranny?
    Last edited by Floette; 18th October 2012 at 3:47 AM.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

New Ship alert! Rarity x Thunderlane, just because of that one few second scene in the latest episode:

Spoiler:- spoilers:

D'awww <3

FLUTTERDASH!!!!!

FLUTTERSHY AND RAINBOW DASH FOREVER!

But besides that Sparity, Rarijack, and Twixie

I think FluttershyXDiscord is a good ship due to the newest episode.

I use to love this show But it has flaws...
    I like all the common pairings but recently, Fluttershy/Derpy has grown on me. I know it's crack, but I think Derpy needs someone who doesn't judge her. Fluttershy is just the pony for that. I also like pretty much all Rainbow Dash shippings. And Lyra/Bonbon is lovely, too.
    The funny thing is that after watching "A Very Minty Christmas"(it's G3) I ship Pinkie Pie/Minty. I may be one of the few people who actually like G3.
    Last edited by Chikita; 17th March 2013 at 12:38 PM.

I'm glad this thread exists, I've been bottling up my love for RarityDash too long. Yup, I ship Rarity and RD together. Here are my top 5 MLP ships:

5) DiscoShy (Discord - Fluttershy)
    I honestly have no idea.

4) RarityPie (Rarity - Pinkie)
    Just goin' with the flow.

3) SoarinDash (Soarin - Dashie)
    Is it really that much of a surprise that I like this? One of the more popular ships?

2) RainbowPie (Dashie - Pinkie (best pony fr, srs))
    Another popular one. I can honestly just ship Pinkie Pie with anything... as long as it's breathing. Sorry Rocky, no Pinkie lovin' for you tonight.

1) RarityDash (Rarity - Dashie)
    This one I seriously can't help. They're polar opposites but in my opinion, they're look so cute together. I guess I just like the not-so-popular-but-are-still-good-and-not-as-weird-as-some-other-ships. Has anyone else noticed the increased popularity for this ship recently? Me gusta!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

I really like FlutterCord (after Keep Calm and Flutter On) and Cheerily x Big Mac. I don't really ship fillies with fillies, and because of the lack of often seen colts, I end up not shipping most of the ponies. I strongly like FlutterCord, firstly because I love the two characters, and also because of all the hints!
    In Season 2 episodes 1 and 2, Discord (in the stained glass) seems to hangs out near Fluttershy's image and strokes it a bit, as well as referring to her as 'dear.' He only calls Fluttershy that, from what I've seen. Also, Fluttershy is the first to look up at Discord's stained-glass image, and she freaks out and hides.
    In Keep Calm and Flutter On, Discord extensively and excusively calls Fluttershy 'dear' again, though he does use her name. He also acts very close to her and attempts to get her to ice-skate with him, and becomes 'reformed' when Fluttershy refuses. When Fluttershy calls him 'a real sweetheart,' the other ponies look away with embarrassed expressions on their faces, suggesting they think that something IS going on between them.

So, yeah, that's why I like FlutterCord!
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

I don't ship any of the Mane Six with each other because I can't see them as anything other than friends. I'm still trying to figure out what ships I like, really. So far I like Cheerilee/Big Mac and Doctor Whooves/Luna (he could have Derpy as a companion though). I also sort of like Trixie/Blueblood because of the personality traits they have in common, but it couldn't ever work...

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Vinyl Scratch x Octavia. Surprised I haven't seen it on here.
    Fluffle Puff and Cryssi.
    Vinyl x Big Mac...
    Big Mac x Cherilee... I got them working together on the MLP app.
    Luna x Spike... It sounds weird but fanfics about it are weird in a creepypasta kinky way.

My favoites are:
    Twilight X Luna (Twiluna)
    Fluttershy X Rainbow Dash (Flutterdash)
    Vinyl Scratch X Octavia
    Applejack X Caramel
    Spitfire X Soarin
    Lyra X Bon-Bon
    Pinkie Pie X Pokey Pierce (Pokie Pie)
    Rarity X Thunderlane
    Big Mac X Cherilee
    and that is it. Thoose are all my favorite in the order of my top favorite ones to somewhat favorite ones.

I'm not sure who I like better: Rainbow DashxApplejack or Rainbow DashxFluttershy

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I don't understand mareXmare shippings at all...
    I have claimed Glaceon!
    Current Shiny hunt:
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Y Friend Safari: Ground type- Diggersby
    If you want to see some of my art, here's the link to my gallery:
    http://colorslive.com/author?id=144214
    You will also see me on these Forums:
    http://www.evergrandecity.com/member.php?u=134
    http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/forum/ucp.php?i=164
    http://www.virtuadopt.com/profile.php
    http://mlpforums.com/user/28460-wanderingzbornak/

Funny Fire Emblem Awakening moment(pic from GoggleWaddleDee): http://i.imgur.com/XhLhhsZ.jpg

I liked Flash Sentry x Twilight Sparkle in Equestria Girls I just wish their relationship would develop more. (Which I heard it won't.)
    I support shipping diversity because our fanbases would be boring if we all supported the bloody canon.

Spike X Rarity. At the beginning it was sort of one sided, but then as the series progresses you can actually see Rarity caring for Spike. Even if the relationship doesn't go anywhere, you get the feeling that it's potentially something that can evolve into a deep friendship if not a romance.

I'm a huge fan of Big Mac. x Miss Cherilee. They had something special in that episode, even without the interference of the CMC. Mmm... Yup.

*poke* Sorry, I know this place is kinda dead but I just had to jump in because PONY SHIPPING! I love this show so very much and am super excited for the new series so yay ^__^

Total multishipper here - I can see nearly all Mane 6 pairings (+moresomes) in some way because they all have their little moments and are just so goshdarn adorable together, whether as friends or more~ but some of my faves:

Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy
    OTP OTP~~ total opposite personalities but they kind of balance each other out. Pinkie could show Fluttershy some fun and help her be more confident, Fluttershy could calm Pinkie down a little and help her realise it's okay not to feel FUN!!! all the time. Pinkie can demand a lot of attention and patience (which Fluttershy has, probably more than anypony) and Fluttershy needs some encouragement to come out of her shell, which Pinkie has no trouble giving...and then there's the bit in Over A Barrell where Fluttershy glomps Pinkie when she comes back (which is like a big display of affection for her!) and...yeah, they're just adorable and I love them <3

Applejack/Rarity
    Second OTP! Just...the entirety of Look Before You Sleep, dude. XD another opposites-attract thing. Rarity wants somepony to respect her and treat her like a lady, and Applejack would (catching her when she faints! <33) but she'd also bring her down to earth. they're both really strong and hard workers in their own ways, and I think they respect each other for that even though they're so different. also: good things are better when they're a rarity! <3

Fluttershy/Rarity
    Biased because they're my two faves but d'aww these two are so cute with their spa dates~ Rarity trusts Fluttershy to look after Opal and Sweetie Belle and there's Green Is Not Your Color with them both worrying about upsetting each other...they're important to each other and just really sweet together.

Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie
    Pranking! yeah okay the episode with Gilda sold me on this, they're just so cute and have so much fun together and Pinkie calls her Dashie! which I'm not convinced anypony else would get away with, so~ it feels stronger from Pinkie's side at times, but you can still tell Dash still loves her however annoying she can be.

Applejack/Rainbow Dash
    Gotta love the friends-sometimes-rivals ship~ they're great whenever they're competing against each other and I may have a thing for pairings who argue but also show much they care about each other. Dash is another one who needs bringing down to earth (literally, sometimes) and Applejack isn't afraid to be honest with her.

Pinkie Pie/Twilight Sparkle
    I ship Pinkie Pie with just about everypony, tbh (she just wants everypony to be happy! >.>;;) but these two have a lot of cute moments: the Pinkie Sense episode, the MMMystery one (elementary my dear Twilight!), the one with Future Twilight...their dynamic is really fun, with Twilight being all SCIENCE, BOOKS, LOGIC, and Pinkie being...Pinkie, but they believe in each other anyway, aw. <3

Twilight Sparkle/Trixie
    Rivalship! Because Trixie is pretty much obsessed with Twilight and their magic duels were epic, but then she actually apologized! and Twilight accepted! I feel like Twilight sees that Trixie's not really a bad pony at heart and would try and be friends, but Trixie's gonna take a while to come around because she's Trixie and there's lots of potential there~

Shining Armor/Princess Cadence
    Obligatory canon ship! They're adorable, though. I love the idea of teenage!Shining Armor being all awkward and thinking he's got no chance because she's a princess and Cadence just finds it adorable and yeah :3

Princess Celestia/Discord
    I can't really ship Discord with anypony seriously because he's too busy trolling everyone, but I do kind of like the idea that he and Celestia might have had a thing when they were younger/before he took over Equestria back in the day or whatever. I can see him trying to tempt her to the ~dark side~ and Celestia having none of it, lol. that said...

Discord/Trixie
    Because best villains! aka total crack, but Trixie takes herself and being great and powerful so seriously, and you know Discord would have so much fun with her~ with most likely disastrous results, but I would love to see these two meet in canon.

...and like a billion more, but yeah. ^.^;; y'all have some nice ships too! (if anyone's still interested, i might try and think of a few topics to get discussion going, hopefully c:)
    Last edited by Whiscash; 26th November 2013 at 5:27 PM.

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12