Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Playstyle?

Aggressive Stall for me

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Leafeon View Post
    Aggressive Stall for me
    That seems like it's bulky offense.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Bulky Offense is just so good... It's been somewhat depopularized by HO and voltturn but honestly, it's an overarching genre of team that can play just as offensively as any team while not horribly dying. Having speed issues? Predict. A counter for everything puts everything in its place.

so metal

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    That seems like it's bulky offense.
    It's not. Care to see?

Aggressive Stall for me
    Um...could you please explain what you mean by this?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I would prefer to explain in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Um...could you please explain what you mean by this?
    I believe he means all defensive pokemon with tactics used to wear down and annoy the opponent. (aka stall)

New Bible Verse of the Week: Zephaniah 2:3
    Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.

I would prefer to explain in battle
    All right, lets not have this turn into a spamfest. People were just confused by you saying "aggressive stall" which is a bit of an oxymoron as a stall team is purely defensive. If you're confused about the meaning of bulky offense, it's exactly what it sounds like, an offensive team that uses bulkier and slightly more defensive pokemon to apply pressure as opposed to using blisteringly fast pokemon. You might also mean semi-stall, a defensive genre that plays much like stall but is more, well, aggressive. If you want, I can link you to some examples of bulky offense and semistall so you can see what i mean.

so metal

I wouldn't call my team bulky stall because the mons I use aren't that bulky to begin with. I use intimidates, snarl, light screen, and burn to make it so my not-so-bulky pokemon strong enough, or my opponents pokemon weak enough, to take the hits I need to take. A relentless onslaught of fake out also gives me the space I need to operate. Having 3 priority abusers also helps when I need it. I allow my opponents to set up the likes of trick room and tailwind because my strategy is unaffected by the likes of those moves.

I wouldn't call my team bulky stall because the mons I use aren't that bulky to begin with. I use intimidates, snarl, light screen, and burn to make it so my not-so-bulky pokemon strong enough, or my opponents pokemon weak enough, to take the hits I need to take. A relentless onslaught of fake out also gives me the space I need to operate. Having 3 priority abusers also helps when I need it. I allow my opponents to set up the likes of trick room and tailwind because my strategy is unaffected by the likes of those moves.
    i think i might want to fight this team
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by thatjeremykid View Post
    i think i might want to fight this team
    Now the element of surprise is gone. I'm down for a battle if you are.

I'm trying to train 3 Pokemon with High HP and Sp Attack & 3 Pokemon with High speed and Attack or Sp. attack

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

I play HO. Once everything is released, my team will be (I've been testing it in DW OU and it works wonders) Dragonite/Chandelure (Shadow Tag)/Haxorus/Latios/Starmie/Ditto (Imposter)

For all of you who are curious check out this demonstration video: 98-68466-10449.

People who don't switch make my job easy

I use bulky offense
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I play with bulky offence. I hate wasting turns and stalling as it is so annoying and boring to me. You have to rely to much on taking hits. I always like the offensive pressure.

Bulky offense.

I prefer full on offense. I cannot use stall for the life of me, and I'm just not a balanced or semi-stall type of person.

Click me to check us out!

Well, My playstyle. I prefer Stalling than offense, but i guess offense its pretty nice too...

I play with gimicks... kind of. If I were to go competitive, I would probably go offensive with boosts to stats and then strong attacks. I also use crippling stuff like bad poison and burn.

Since i don´t battle to seriously or do competitions i mostly build teams with pokés i like, or in a special theme (like all ice).
    I almost always have a poké with toxic, but then it can differ a lot, from an all out sweeping team to a combo of different roles.
    <- Credit to ChrisColumbo
    White FC: 4212 3440 3823 (name: Snigeln)
    DA Account:
    Help my Pokés hatch and level:

I like having 2 or 3 offense (i.e Marowak, Luxray, Typhlosion or Kingdra), two Defense (i.e Reuniclus, Mandibuzz, Drapion or Tropius) and some supporters. (i.e Rapid Spin Starmie or Stealth Rock Aggron)

I'm back, baby.

atm im trying to make a phaze stall team but it usually use a bulky stall

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Hit hard and hit fast is my style. If my Pokemon can't easily be the first to strike with a KO, I dont use it for competitive battles anymore.
    Pokemon teaches me the value of friendship....partnering bonds....to never betray one another....world peace....love and happiness....ghosts are real....stuff lost in the couch is never truly gone....your mom....the end.

In doubles, I always go for bulky offense. I've never played bulky offense in singles, but I'll get around to it eventually.
    Hit hard and hit fast is my style. If my Pokemon can't easily be the first to strike with a KO, I dont use it for competitive battles anymore.
    HO?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast