Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What's Your Playstyle?

My team is balanced/defensive with atleast 1 sweeper.

i play almost every variety of teams. HO, Bulky Stall, Balance, Goodstuff is probably my favorite though, as long as it has good synergy
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Fast, offensive and too grinded up.
    "Because if you didn't believe in evolution, you were a shitty pokemon trainer!"
    Rollie Williams

all of kind of them.. i use various types of Pokemon

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

There's no strategy I particularly like. I've done well using a primarily defensive Spike-stacking team with a couple sweepers tagged on at the end. Generally, my teams end up being some sort of offense, generally featuring a lower-tiered Pokemon (Swellow, Aggron, Magneton, etc.) or two. My "playstyle" depends on my mood. Some days I'll just throw in an offensive team, some days I'll just stall most of the time with Vaporeon + Ferrothorn.
    Oh, look, a signature field!

Arcticblast on Smogon and Pokemon Showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBO PIKA View Post
    Though I love Hail, its hard to come up with balanced teams. Anyone wanna help?
    When I make a hail team, I limit myself to only two ice types. Maybe you could get away with three, but that's not the trick to hail. If you don't want to be using an inferior sand team, build it to remove anything that can resist Blizzard, then start throwing around choice specs/scarfs Blizzards from a pokemon like Kyurem in the late game.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    When I make a hail team, I limit myself to only two ice types. Maybe you could get away with three, but that's not the trick to hail. If you don't want to be using an inferior sand team, build it to remove anything that can resist Blizzard, then start throwing around choice specs/scarfs Blizzards from a pokemon like Kyurem in the late game.
    I normally only use two ice types on a hail team and they're Abomasnow and Kyurem. I usually have a spinner to get rid of that ugly SR weakness (Or maybe I'll try Espeon), but anyway maybe I should'nt have asked for team help and may as well bring it to the team building thread. Thanks though!

Looking for an LC Tutor! Requirements:
    - 6 month minimum experience
    - Appropriate ladder points (1250pts+)
    - PO for communication
    - Must have acceptable schedule

If you have any questions, PM/VM me.

I like Hard-hitting/Stall teams!
    Pokemon Black FC: Name: Ricky FC:0390 3746 7969

Credit goes to iMillenium for the banner!

In NU, stuff revolving around covering the weaknesses of and exploiting the flawed tiering of Golurk. In RU, my snake team actually laddered, so I guess I use that. In OU, I use balanced team that leans toward stall. And it sucks, but I don't really like OU anyway. I have never played Ubers or UU.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

I used hyper offensive, sometimes with weather.

take my altaria and mess them up (dragon dance alot)....

I tried using Trick Room for a while, but I just couldn't get into it. I would say my playstyle is more of a bulky offensive, but I really enjoy using some mixed attackers, and I also hate weather. Often include a 'Mon to take care of that. Feels like that has to be on any team that isn't weather nowadays.

I play a feigned defense a lot, but with a bulky sweeper for endgames, and something like protect disable galvanutal(or red card double dancer) to maintain pressure on my opponet, making my primariy goal to beat down enemy stall sets before allowing their offensive pokes to be worn down by relatively minor attacks.
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

Wild Bump appeared!
    Jesusfreak used Close Combat!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567