Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Ash's dad someday make an appearance?

Default Will Ash's dad someday make an appearance?

Will Ash's dad appear someday? Maybe in X Y or another generation?

Either way, I wish he did REALLY appear.

What do you think that since Ash has Pikachu as his partner, what if Ash's dad made a bond/partnership/friendship with Mewtwo? If he somehow bumped into him.

I can see Mewtwo become Mega Mewtwo X.

Ash's dad, huh? Everyone likes to speculate about him...
    I think he'll appear if Ash finally wins a league, which would probably create another series. Or maybe the Mega Blaziken guy is Ash's father. Or maybe I don't know. :P
    I'm on YouTube, DeviantART, Pokemon Showdown!, and Fanfiction.net under the same name!
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/NinjaOfTheSkies
    DeviantART: http://ninten199x.deviantart.com/
    Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5570480/Ninten199X
    Pokemon Showdown!: http://pokemonshowdown.com/users/ninten199x

I'd rather stick to my idea of Ash's dad teaming up with Mewtwo. They can make a great team.

Perhaps not only was he on a journey but also a special mission to stop certain threats from harming pokemon and... perhaps evil pokemon that were sealed away for millennia and that there those that want to break those seals.

Just making it up that part as I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninten199X View Post
    I think he'll appear if Ash finally wins a league, which would probably create another series. Or maybe the Mega Blaziken guy is Ash's father. Or maybe I don't know. :P
    Like Ninten said, I think he will appear when Ash wins a league. Clapping for him in the audience.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Who knows? He may appear near the end of the anime or he may just have been a small plot device from the 1st few episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I doubt it. The writers already decided Ash's Dad's fate. They said something about maybe, but it didn't seem so sure.
    However, Takeshi Shudo has written a book on an insight of Ash's dad.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Of course, there's still the theory that Giovanni is Ash's father...
    ...Which was essentially debunked in the episode when they met.
    I'm on YouTube, DeviantART, Pokemon Showdown!, and Fanfiction.net under the same name!
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/NinjaOfTheSkies
    DeviantART: http://ninten199x.deviantart.com/
    Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5570480/Ninten199X
    Pokemon Showdown!: http://pokemonshowdown.com/users/ninten199x

Quote Originally Posted by Victini223 View Post
    Like Ninten said, I think he will appear when Ash wins a league. Clapping for him in the audience.
    Then this is very unlikely to happen at least for a couple of years. If Satoshi's dad does appear in the final league, then I think he will be a VIP to give an award.

Still banking that Silver (Anime version not game one) is Ash's dad.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Then this is very unlikely to happen at least for a couple of years. If Satoshi's dad does appear in the final league, then I think he will be a VIP to give an award.
    Let's not forget this so call championship league that's support to happen after ash win a league maybe his dad will be shown there's but who know,
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

We shouldn't be holding our breaths over this. Just like how Ash is going to stay ten forever, and that he won't become Champion until the series really and truly comes to a close, Ash's dad will not make an appearance. He hasn't even been brought up since episode two of the original series. Yeah, I don't think the writers have completely forgotten about him since the fanbase always likes to bring it up, but I don't see him making an appearance ever.

Now if he does make an appearance, it'd be in a movie so he and Ash can do something big and important together. And as we all know movies aren't "canon" to the TV series, so it'll be like it never happened.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Ash's dad appearing is an event that will never occur if the anime won't end, and if Ash never wins a league. It is also for the same reason why the player characters never meet their fathers (R/S/E is one of very few exceptions), and there is even an anime novel that tells of the fate of many Pokemon trainers. Ash's dad is most likely one of the failures that exiled himself out of shame.

As interesting as Ash's daddy entering the picture would be... no, no I don't think the man will show up or even be mentioned. Not unless the series ends (which is unlikely to happen since as long as the games are successful, the anime will keep going on to advertise them, and I can easily see this franchise last at least another 25 years or so...) or the writers actually decide to take some risks and shake things up (HAHAHAHA, as if).

It would make a pretty good nod back to fans if they included a little story to explain his whereabouts for the series when they eventually wrap up all the characters stories in what im assuming would be a final movie. In reality though it'll just be one of those forgotten things about the anime imo.

I cannot see that happening. It's too late for that now. He has never even been mentioned unlike Brock's mom who did eventually appear.

I think they would show his father in the 7th generation of Pokemon.But one thing came to me as will to is that from both Ash's parents are born from different regions.Ash's mother Delia was born fron Pallet Town in the Kanto region and Ash's father was born from another region from his hometown and he still got contact from his wife still but never show up back in Pallet Town.I say there will be a time will or never for those who want to see Ash's father.Don't forget that during in the first season of Pokemon in the second episode that Ash's mother mention his father on screen that Delia contact her husband that their son started his journey.I say that when Ash gets back from Pallet Town seeing mother again and a phone came ringing and it will end up being Ash's father contacting and wants his son come for a visit at his region where his father was born.That would be something where Ash's last region will be happening for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninten199X View Post
    blazkien guy is clemont bonnie dad been confirmed

or he could be a league champion like we hear in anime there are master leagues and league championships which you need to win few league titles or sowhatever

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    I think they would show his father in the 7th generation of Pokemon.But one thing came to me as will to is that from both Ash's parents are born from different regions.Ash's mother Delia was born fron Pallet Town in the Kanto region and Ash's father was born from another region from his hometown and he still got contact from his wife still but never show up back in Pallet Town.I say there will be a time will or never for those who want to see Ash's father.Don't forget that during in the first season of Pokemon in the second episode that Ash's mother mention his father on screen that Delia contact her husband that their son started his journey.I say that when Ash gets back from Pallet Town seeing mother again and a phone came ringing and it will end up being Ash's father contacting and wants his son come for a visit at his region where his father was born.That would be something where Ash's last region will be happening for him.
    well she said it took him a week to get to the next town when he was on his jouney around kanto

Wasn't he supposed to appear in Master Quest? If he didn't appear then, I can't see him appearing now.

I think Ash meeting his father will be something that won't happen until the show comes to a permanent end, which will be the same episode he actually wins the Pokemon league and becomes a Pokemon master.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Ash's dad is Samurai from Challenge of the Samurai. He has already appeared and they've already met. He is still in Viridian Forest trying to boost his confidence by battling kids fresh out of Pallet Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    I think Ash meeting his father will be something that won't happen until the show comes to a permanent end, which will be the same episode he actually wins the Pokemon league and becomes a Pokemon master.
    ash has already won a league before... and even if he wins another league the anime wont come to an end.. whenever new region comes out ash will follow the trend since pokemon is still making lots of money etc.. why replace ash and make people angry when you can have him as the main character

Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    ash has already won a league before... and even if he wins another league the anime wont come to an end.. whenever new region comes out ash will follow the trend since pokemon is still making lots of money etc.. why replace ash and make people angry when you can have him as the main character
    The league was something like battle frontier which I think it is easier than the Pokémon league. Satoshi will eventually be replaced because no one can survive forever, especially the voice actor ages and retire some day.

The league was something like battle frontier which I think it is easier than the Pokémon league. Satoshi will eventually be replaced because no one can survive forever, especially the voice actor ages and retire some day.
    they will find another voice actor ash has already had 3 people that voiced him before

they will find another voice actor ash has already had 3 people that voiced him before
    No I mean in Japanese version. Satoshi's voice actor in Japanese is still Rica Matsumoto and it is not usual that they change the voice actor in Japan. So it is very likely that Satoshi's story will end in some day.

Do you mean the Orange league?

I don't really count that one as an important league like the other major Pokemon leagues.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast