Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Serena ever capture a Hoenn starter?

Default Will Serena ever capture a Hoenn starter?

May captured Bulbasaur and Squirtle since FireRed and LeafGreen were released in her generation, and Dawn got an egg which later hatched into Cyndaquil as HeartGold and SoulSilver came out.

Do you think Serena will catch a Hoenn starter due to the fact that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were released almost two years ago?

I feel like it's too late for her to get one because I felt like she would've gotten one last year, although I would love it if she got one now - especially Mudkip! What are your thoughts?

» "𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖" «

I don't see her catching anymore pokemon. Its seems like everything from here on out will be about Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu979 View Post
    I don't see her catching anymore pokemon. Its seems like everything from here on out will be about Ash.
    Well that would suck, considering she only has three Pokémon. I feel like she should capture one more before this series ends. If she doesn't, I am rooting for her to go to the Sun and Moon region with Ash and capture more then on.

» "𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖" «

Serena has about 12 more episodes left before she disappears forever. I don't know if that answers your question or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Pulse View Post
    Well that would suck, considering she only has three Pokémon. I feel like she should capture one more before this series ends. If she doesn't, I am rooting for her to go to the Sun and Moon region with Ash and capture more then on.
    There isn't anymore showcases and so she doesn't really need another pokemon. But i could be wrong.

I don't see it happening either. As others have said, the Showcase saga is done and the end of the series is beginning to close in. On top of that, I have no confidence whatsoever that she'll travel with Ash to the next region, so...
    Sig to be updated eventually.

ORAS came out 2yrs ago and generation 7 is out this year, don't count on it. Serena really doesn't have business catching more Pokémon at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltogepi View Post
    Serena has about 12 more episodes left before she disappears forever. I don't know if that answers your question or not.
    Yeah, no. Try 20+
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Pretty much zero chances of that happing, especially now since ORAS is nearly two years old now and new games are on the horizon.

Come to think of it, it's unlikely she'll get another Pokémon period because there's no need. I'll be very surprised if she does.

Yeah unfortunately Serena fans, I think her ship has sailed. She has been a poor character. A Hoenn starter would've been nice though.

I'd rather she captured a 7th gen Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    I'd rather she captured a 7th gen Pokemon.
    Doubt that would happen either unless she went with Ash to the next region.

I think Serena won't get any new Pokemon until after she left the group at the end of the saga. Perhaps then she could get a Hoenn Starter
    Sig to be updated eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by MattySadler View Post
    Yeah unfortunately Serena fans, I think her ship has sailed. She has been a poor character. A Hoenn starter would've been nice though.
    That's in your opinion sir. Not everyone think she's a poor character like you're assuming.

Anyways, I don't think she'll ever catch a Hoenn Pokémon. I mean, we're months away from Sun and Moon and ORAS has been two years ago. And plus her arc is pretty much done anyways, so I think catching a new Pokémon would be unnecessary to me.

Unless she might catch a generation 7 Pokemon to promote Sun and Moon...

I'm waiting for her to catch a Mudkip. I think it will happen.

Probably not because the Hoenn remakes are kind of old now.

I do think Serena will catch another Pokemon. Hoenn Starter? Not quite but I do see Serena coming back to do an appearance during the next Saga with another Pokemon.

But say she did choose a starter, it would so be Mudkip.

And also I think the trainer to have a Hoenn Starter due to the ORAS release has been filled by Sawyer this season, and not the female lead as usual.

maybe she will catch a 7th generation pokemon or hoenn pokemon like a mudkip.

I am actually glad that she didn't catch one. It would have been Mudkip and I dislike the line.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Rain the thunder, the bird of thunder: Zapdos!

Proud supporter of AmourShipping

Sylveon Fan!

Emerald Team

I don't think so its far too late in the series for Serena to even be capturing one.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Sawyer is the one they used for hoenn marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    I do think Serena will catch another Pokemon. Hoenn Starter? Not quite but I do see Serena coming back to do an appearance during the next Saga with another Pokemon.

But say she did choose a starter, it would so be Mudkip.

And also I think the trainer to have a Hoenn Starter due to the ORAS release has been filled by Sawyer this season, and not the female lead as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Sawyer is the one they used for hoenn marketing.
    That's what I have been trying to say lol.

I don't think they would market Hoenn version starters well with the showcases Serena is involved. They did a better job having Sawyer display Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile

I doubt it.

1) ORAS came out quite a while ago, so promotion is out the window.

2) Showcases are over, so that's pretty much her storyline done.

3) She didn't really need more than one or two pokemon for Showcases anyway.
    Yellow League Champions

Zappy Charlie Cabbage Leonardo Penelope Chuck

Blue [Monotype Poison] 3rd Badge
    Cabbage Jr Hornet Elizabeth Bathilda

At this point, she is likely sticking with three pokemon in her team. However, time will tell and it depends on the writers choice to give her a new pokemon or not.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

I am already gonna call it, Serena is going with Ash and Pikachu to the Alola region and there will be more showcases there for her to perform in.
    Therefore she is NOT gonna catch a Hoenn region Pokémon.
    Alola has a very summer vibe look to it and when she gets there, she will be catching some 7th gen. Pokémon instead.

Her past with Ash makes them too connected for them to let her go that easily. I also predict that her look will change.
    She has no business with Hoenn at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    I am already gonna call it, Serena is going with Ash and Pikachu to the Alola region and there will be more showcases there for her to perform in.
    Therefore she is NOT gonna catch a Hoenn region Pokémon.
    Alola has a very summer vibe look to it and when she gets there, she will be catching some 7th gen. Pokémon instead.

Her past with Ash makes them too connected for them to let her go that easily. I also predict that her look will change.
    She has no business with Hoenn at all.
    No one knows if she is coming with Ash. Although chances are low, Serena could catch a Hoenn starter if she wanted to. There are other regions she could go to achieve her goal without having Ash or the others at her side.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

I think she should get a Mudkip since Brock never fully evolved his Mudkip it would be cool to see Swampert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast