Thread: Season 20's Title

Default Season 20's Title

If they don't come up with a Sun/Moon-related title for the anime, I think they should tie in with the overall celebration of the franchise this year, and call it:

#Pokemon20 - The Series

Then for Season 21 onwards, they just call it "Season 21/22/23/etc.".

My two cents. What you guys think?

I think Season 20's title will probably be called Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon.
    A title based on the 20th anniversary would be pretty cool, though.

Agreed or they could give it another title but it'll be in the alola region itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalos Adventurer View Post
    I think Season 20's title will probably be called Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon.
    And Season 21's title will be Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon: Adventures in Alola & Beyond. :P

I wish they'd found a more creative way of naming their titles like back in the 4Kids days.

Pokemon SM.

Best marketing decision ever.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

Party Hard
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Pokemon SM.

Best marketing decision ever.
    That's pretty lewd...

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    And Season 21's title will be Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon: Adventures in Alola & Beyond. :P

I wish they'd found a more creative way of naming their titles like back in the 4Kids days.
    None of those were creative...

And yeah it'll probably just be something similar to the games or mentioning Alola.
    Check out my original story: Forbidden Book
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3163587/1/Forbidden-Book

[IMG]http://sngk.net/upioUz/img1[/IMG]
    A Saga of pain, love, and revenge

It will just be "Pocket Monster: Sun & Moon". No need to be creative, just make sure people know what they are watching.

A title for the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon would be awesome. Japan could make a main series and another spin-off outside of Ash (like Pokemon Chronicles). However, I don't think this is going to happen, so this next series may as well be the Sun and Moon Series. Japan will call it Pokemon: Sun and Moon. Japan always keep their main series titles simple.

~Image Courtesy of Pokecompany~
    Never forget the path to greatness. Embracing the challenges always make you better!

Pokemon the series: Sun and Moon
    Adventures in Alola
    Alola Trial Islands
    Team Skull's Alola Conquest

Likely the first two. Dub is predictable, no matter the season. Will the theme songs be tropical though?

That's assuming there IS a season 20. You people realize that if Ash wins the Kalos league, it's game over right?

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    That's assuming there IS a season 20. You people realize that if Ash wins the Kalos league, it's game over right?
    Not necessarily. Winning one regional league doesn't make him a true Pokemon master. He still has a long way to go in terms of being a Pokemon master.

~Image Courtesy of Pokecompany~
    Never forget the path to greatness. Embracing the challenges always make you better!

Like it was over when he won the orange league or battle frontier? Alola doesnt even have a regular league in it. You realize that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Like it was over when he won the orange league or battle frontier? Alola doesnt even have a regular league in it. You realize that, right?
    Yes we do realize that but after all this time they won't get rid of Ash he is the face of the anime and he is biased off of Satoshi Tajiri the creator of Pokemon so Ash will stay the face of the anime.
    All true power as love in it to make it strong.

Love is Love!!

There is a Season 20. We've already had production notes and design files leaked online confirming [SPOILER]Ash goes to Alola and has a new companion (girl with the blue flower in her hair)[/SPOILER].

Pokemon: Sweet Memories

Everyone is now expecting the S/M to be another Best Wishes disaster. Why not adopt it's naming convention? lol
    Looks at username. Darn typos

3DS Friend Code: I'll remember once "insert new game" is out

Team: Not really, though

BW = Butthurt Whiners

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post

Tell me about it, they even scrapped Battle Frontier from their own Season 9 dub for Pokemon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire. TPCi lacks creativity where it counts, but when it comes to giving characters weird lines, they go all out with that. :/