Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Hello! I'm new here, so apologies if this question has been asked. I'm curious about a piece of music that I don't think has been released on any of the BGM collections... or has it? It plays during the first episode when Ash is first chased by the flock of spearow.. at about 15:11 I think. Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfreak View Post
    Hello! I'm new here, so apologies if this question has been asked. I'm curious about a piece of music that I don't think has been released on any of the BGM collections... or has it? It plays during the first episode when Ash is first chased by the flock of spearow.. at about 15:11 I think. Ciao!
    "Raid!" from Pocket Monsters Sound Anime Collection.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Thank you! You are right of course - it's funny though, I know this version well, but if you listen to the one used in the opening episode, it sounds quite different. I believe the CD version is a better, orchestral version whereas the original one hears in the episode seems to be more based on synthesized strings - I actually prefer the original I wonder if that version is available anywhere...

I was wondering about those "Pokemon Chronicles".
    When should you see all those parts to not get spoiled about anything?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaUGS View Post
    I was wondering about those "Pokemon Chronicles".
    When should you see all those parts to not get spoiled about anything?
    They all originally aired in Japan at the same time the Hoenn saga was airing, so it shows Misty back in Cerulean, Tracey, and some other older characters.

Basically if you watched through most of Hoenn already you can watch those.

Started rewatching the anime in September after a 8 year long brake or something. So right now I have 5 episodes left of season 7. Then I will wait untill Im done with all the Hoenn seasons =)

The last of those episodes aired at the same time as the last episode of "Season 7", so you should be fine. As long as you're past Misty's guest appearance around episode 40, they have no real connection to anything going on in the main series anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The last of those episodes aired at the same time as the last episode of "Season 7", so you should be fine. As long as you're past Misty's guest appearance around episode 40, they have no real connection to anything going on in the main series anyway.
    And besides, those specials represent the end of the road for certain characters.

Which episode is this image from?
    http://i.imgur.com/w17bA.png
    (sorry if it's kind of blurry)
    Also the episode where Pikachu is blushing and looking up in the sky

Default Was there a VS Takuto/Tobias "manga" back the days?

So i'm just wondering. Does any of you remember if there was a few-paged manga like we get now in Best Wishes about upcoming episodes, during the DP days?

Especially i mean that if people knew that the Darkrai would've been K.O'd and Tobias would own a Latios before the episode aired in Japan. From what i remember, i saw a lot of surprised people when Sceptile actually defeated Darkrai, so i'm just wondering.

Yep, they existed back then too, though they weren't regularly posted online. Also, remember that only every fourth episode or so gets a preview manga chapter, and it only covers bits of the episode in question.

Where can I watch the Team Rocket Radio Show??

I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but did the writers ditch Relic Castle in favor for the abyssal ruins? Weren't Team Plasma originally going to be involved with Relic Castle? Perhaps the writers pushed that to the side due to the 2011 earthquake/ tsunami?

Was Tempest a ratings success in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but did the writers ditch Relic Castle in favor for the abyssal ruins? Weren't Team Plasma originally going to be involved with Relic Castle? Perhaps the writers pushed that to the side due to the 2011 earthquake/ tsunami?
    Yes, the TR vs TP will be banned at the moment because the Tohoku earthquake an tsunami. TV Tokyo aired a message that the episode will be unbanned and will air later. Is possible that TR vs TP will air between now and the Genesect movie because Genesect story is related to Team Plasma. But the Team plasma episodes were made in the Desert Resort, not in the Relic Castle. I'll find unlikely that the TR vs TP will be featured in the Relic Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Was Tempest a ratings success in Japan?
    Depending what you consider a success. I think that the episodes got rating of 5,6 (BWS2 12) and 5,1 (BWS2-13). There's lower ratings (specially at the late part of BW1) but the episodes are a bit low compared to the promotion they've got. Although there are acceptable.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 28th November 2012 at 7:18 AM.

Default Pokemon Anime Question?

Does Iris know about Ash's Pokemon history now? I saw some clips of B/W2, and seems the older mons' and people are back.

No, Ash has said almost nothing about his past to either Iris or Cilan. Even when Dawn came hardly anything was said about DP.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No, Ash has said almost nothing about his past to either Iris or Cilan. Even when Dawn came hardly anything was said about DP.
    Wow... That sucks.

Edit: Just realized there was a thread for single questions..

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyu View Post
    Does Iris know about Ash's Pokemon history now? I saw some clips of B/W2, and seems the older mons' and people are back.
    We know that Iris knows who is Dawn before meeting with Ash. And Iris knows that Ash has travelled to her in Sinnoh. The question is when Ash told Iris this indormation.

The answer is that Ash told off-screen about his adventures. My specualtion is that Ash rtold abpout Dawn between Cynthia meeting Ash and dawn meting Ash.

The real reason is because they don't want to explain everything about Sinnoh, they said that informwation off-screen and only show on-screen the fact that Iris already knows about Dawn to focus on other things in this episode.

A lot of you will recognise a different version of "Friends Anniversary" (played in the final scene of DP191) played in BW2, used during Dawn's departure and later Meloetta's too, my question is does this have a different name? I'm looking all over and can't seem to find it.

What was the real deal with the first Pokémon movie. I saw a trailer on YouTube that showed the original trailer for the first movie that showed Misty with a young girl that looked like a younger Nurse Joy. People on the comments section say that this was originally supposed to be the Series Finale of Pokémon but after it was decided that Pokémon will have more seasons, the script was re-written. Is this true? Can someone explain this whole situation to me?

The Japanese Trailers rarely reflect the actual content in the movies, especially the early ones.

Default Does anyone know the name of this song?

I always hear it in commercials that talked about the film 15 of Keldeo. I imagined that her name would be "Memories", but when the song "memories" was released, it was not the same!
    Does anyone know out there know her name or who sings it?

Here a video in which plays the song, plays early in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdbHIn4cF3U

What was the real deal with the first Pokémon movie. I saw a trailer on YouTube that showed the original trailer for the first movie that showed Misty with a young girl that looked like a younger Nurse Joy. People on the comments section say that this was originally supposed to be the Series Finale of Pokémon but after it was decided that Pokémon will have more seasons, the script was re-written. Is this true? Can someone explain this whole situation to me?
    This is what I have heard, and based on the totally different product that resulted, I am positive that it was originally intended to be the series finale until the show was renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by munchlaxboy View Post
    This is what I have heard, and based on the totally different product that resulted, I am positive that it was originally intended to be the series finale until the show was renewed.
    That is exactly the story. Movie 1 was originally planned as the Series finale as the anime was slated for a year and a half run, however with the increasing popularity of the franchise the show was continued.

Nothing has ever been stated much about the first movie trailer, however with Misty as an adult, and the little girl friendly with Pikachu, she is believed to be Ash and Misty's daughter.

I really hope that one day we get an explanation on what the original movie was planned like. What was going to happen and how it was going to end.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast