Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    i also got a question can somebody tell me the song that haruka/may was humming
    in jirachi wish maker, i can't seem to remember the title.
    The Japanese version was called A Small Thing and the English adaptation was called Make a Wish.

This rule has issues. The question was about if Ash has kissed any female charater (which has only done in movies with two CotM):
    A. No. Never has.Never will. Pokémon is not a series about romance, nor has any canon romance been involved between Ash and any of his companions. If you come across a picture or avatar of Ash about to kiss one of the lead females (or any other character for that matter), it is edited with Photoshop. You may also see a rumor about a kiss occurring in the “last episode”. There is no last episode, as the series is still running in Japan with no signs of stopping.

Should be changed to
        Spoiler:

This rule has to be edited because it's ineffective right now.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 10th January 2014 at 8:18 PM.

Is XY a good place to re-start watching it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Trent View Post
    The anime is designed in a way where you can jump in at the start of a new gen and not have to worry with what came before, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Trent View Post
    Yes, as Cyber mentioned it is always designed to be a fresh start after each journey.

As long as you can overlook the fact that Ash may bring back older Pokemon or meet older characters during the saga, yes it's fine to start watching there.

Has a Pokemon ever double evolved during a battle before? Me and my cousin were discussing potential Megas and he brought up Gible (After a crap load of training but something just kept holding him back from evolving) found his spark during battle and evolved to Gabote but was pushed to the edge and evolved to Garchomp again. I think that'd be cool to see but it'd need really good writing and a sub-plot to pull it off.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

A double evolution in a battle has never happened, but we have had base-form Pokemon reach their final evolution in the span of an episode before.

It seems that the anime acknowledges that some species of Pokemon evolve faster than others with Bug Types being the fastest evolvers. Dragon Pokemon seem to be on the opposite end of the spectrum and can take a very long time to evolve. That's sort of reflective on how it is in the games where your typical dragon evolves to their final form at about twice the level as the starters do.

Speaking of evolution again, has any of Ash's Pokemon evolved off screen (at Oak's ranch)?

My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Legendary Master View Post
    Speaking of evolution again, has any of Ash's Pokemon evolved off screen (at Oak's ranch)?
    No. They've learned new moves off-screen, but none of them has ever evolved off-screen at Oak's place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    No. They've learned new moves off-screen, but none of them has ever evolved off-screen at Oak's place.
    Wonder if the writers would take that gambit and have Gible evolve if they plan on showcasing Mega-Garchomp.

My Tumblr

I don't see them doing that when a recurring character already has a Garchomp ready to go.
    Last edited by An00bis; 16th January 2014 at 1:44 AM.

Is there a thread on this forum for discussing the Mewtwo: Prologue to Awakening special episode?

I really wish to know.
    Last edited by Sushi; 18th January 2014 at 4:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    Is there a thread on this forum for discussing the Mewtwo: Prologue to Awakening special episode?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...kening-(BWSP1)

How come the XY series is "PG" rated?

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSucks View Post
    I'm unsure, but i'd imagine it may have something to do with the more intense battles and poke-destruction from Garchomp.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSucks View Post
    You found the correct thread (who is way underused).

The reason why Pokemon is PG rated (or in other words, around +6 or +7) is unknown. I'm sure that Pokemon in Japan has a all public rating (the next one is +12 and Pokemon isn't going to reah that).

I will try to answer the questions:
    -Because the episode you watched yesterday? No.
    -Because the Garchomp episode that airs next? I don't see a big problem here.

What I think is the reason
        Spoiler:- Japan:

Other reasons that I have doubts:
        Spoiler:- Japan:

I can't disagree more with this sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender
    I don't think the whims of some American rating board has anything to do with any actual conscious decisions made by the writers, guys. Nor is it "proof" of anything.
    What the dub does (specially in the United States) affects the writers because the show is "restricted" to the younger audience. Other thing is that when a show it'0s ratd, it's rated beause all the showed episodes, if an episode that hasn't aired in Japan yet but TPCI knows is PG all the season is PG even though the majority of the episodes don't cause problem for young children.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th January 2014 at 6:51 PM.

Well ... the older seasons of Pokemon were rated Y7 for Fantasy Violence.

I'd wager a guess and say that Pokemon XY is rated PG for Moderate Violence (V). The battles seem to be more realistic than what we usually got in earlier seasons. We've also had a handful of incidents where violence was used against a human character going ranging from comedic to actual attempts to hurt the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    What the dub does (specially in the United States) affects the writers because the show is "restricted" to the younger audience. Other thing is that when a show it'0s ratd, it's rated beause all the showed episodes, if an episode that hasn't aired in Japan yet but TPCI knows is PG all the season is PG even though the majority of the episodes don't cause problem for young children.
    The Japanese writers don't invite whatever American rating board that assigned this rating over to Japan so they'll know which rating each and every episode will receive in a different country months after its Japanese airing. The rating of some random episode on an American TV channel has no influence on the actual creation of the show.

This isn't something to "disagree" with, this is fact. The thread was closed because this is not something that can be discussed. Now drop it. The question was answered, and this is not a debate thread.

the pokemon Trevenant has been reportedly leaked in one of the episodes/movies but I watched movie 16 and seen no notice of Trevenant whatsoever...

In which instance was that Trevenant shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    the pokemon Trevenant has been reportedly leaked in one of the episodes/movies but I watched movie 16 and seen no notice of Trevenant whatsoever...

In which instance was that Trevenant shown?
    In the end of the last movie they showed a trailer about Pokémon X&Y (the games) and during a horde battle there they were.

Was there an instrumental/karaoke version of Glory Day ever released? x_x
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but dose anyone know when the X & Y series will start showing in the UK?
    "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

3DS FC: 5069-4145-2414 = Normal type with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Smeargle!

My current shiny pokemon!

Platinum: -
    HeartGold: -
    Black 2: -
    X: - (Clauncher)(Aegislash)(Bergmite, Avalugg)(Florges)(Chesnaught)(Tyrantrum)(Goodra, Flabébé)
    Event: -

Hunting for...

LeafGreen: -
    HeartGold: - //
    Black: -
    X: -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    Was there an instrumental/karaoke version of Glory Day ever released? x_x
    I don't think there was. I'd find it hard to believe there wouldn't be one out there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by I, Pink Elephant View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but dose anyone know when the X & Y series will start showing in the UK?
    No date announced yet. They're probably waiting for the dub in the US to be a ahead by a bit first.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Excuse me but ash reconized lucario and he scanned it to remind the people that are watching the anime
    he sawhim another time and it was in movie 8

to answer zoe trend in pokemon ash restarts in evrey region so you can follow easily
    and even if you miss an episode every episode is an adventure.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast