Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Questions V2 *READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS*

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I don't go to the forums then but I think that there0s a scan of Wallace from AG in anime art.
    Where is it then?

really? no one's gonna answer me?
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    really? no one's gonna answer me?
    It's a dub-only song.

I have two at the moment:

Spoiler:- Question 1:

Spoiler:- Question 2:

What league episode has got the best ratings?
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 7th February 2013 at 3:41 PM.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Are there any famous people who watch the Pokemon Anime or play the Pokemon games? I'm talking actors, music artists, sport personalities etc. I'd try to leave out any VA from the anime since most VA's like anime in general and voice for other cartoon shows.
    Both Shoko Nakagawa and TIM got hired to do the promotional work they do on the series with Pokemon Sunday/Smash and earlier stuff they did because they were already fans of the franchise. Pokemon Sunday as a concept exists because TIM pitched the idea in the first place, too.

Does that count?

I have a question:

Can anyone provide me a link to the Japanese Movie 3 teaser featuring Mewtwo? I remember there was a screenshot of this too.

How is Pokémon doing on Cartoon Network?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    I have a question:

Can anyone provide me a link to the Japanese Movie 3 teaser featuring Mewtwo? I remember there was a screenshot of this too.
    There are pictures of every single scene from the trailer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How is Pokémon doing on Cartoon Network?
    Go here: http://www.cynopsis.com/

Type "Pokemon" in the search box. Look for the Saturday ratings for each week. Enjoy.

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/351edye.png[/IMG]

What's this guy's name? I recognize him talking with Ash at some stage.

EDIT: Never mind, I found out he's Spenser
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Narin; 7th March 2013 at 1:20 PM.

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Default Human on Human violence in the Anime

Such as Looker decking a Galactic Grunt which the dub didn't edit out or Misty's slap-happy nature. What else?

Ash tackled Dr Namba to a wall
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 10th March 2013 at 8:12 PM.

Dento slapped Dawn.

-Ash like got into some fight with Marcus for the Jewel of Life

Jessie and James have fist fought over food

That's all I can think of. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Ash also attempted to hit AJ back in early Kanto (maybe he actually did and it was just covered up by the semi-still shot, but whatever). They continued to brawl after falling into a swimming pool, in any case. Silly times.

Then there was Brock punching Misty in the head. Twice.

Also, since we're just collecting scenes instead of discussing them, I'll put this in the Anime Questions thread.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Is it really true that Misty wasn't happy being a gym leader (after Gotta Catch Ya Later!)? I read on another site that the original version of a Chronicles episode shows her more sad, as opposed to the dub version.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Misty wasn't happy being forced to return to the Gym because she " secretly " enjoyed traveling with Ash and Brock.

The recurring joke (which was resolved in that episode) was that Misty was only following Ash because she wanted her bike back.

Default types of Pokeballs?

How many different types of Pokeballs are there in the anime?

Default about the types of Pokemon in the gyms

Ash has faced gym leaders who use different types of Pokemon and beaten them all.

How many different types of Pokemon have been used by gym leaders in total from season 1 until now?

I just re-watched The Crystal Onix episode, and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the BGM track that played at the end of the episode and what CD it is found on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I just re-watched The Crystal Onix episode, and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the BGM track that played at the end of the episode and what CD it is found on?
    That's Track 35 (Disc 1) of "TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997-2010 Vol. 2" (the one with the anime-only tracks). It's nameless as far as I know.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    That's Track 35 (Disc 1) of "TV Anime Pocket Monsters Original Soundtrack Best 1997-2010 Vol. 2" (the one with the anime-only tracks). It's nameless as far as I know.
    Thank you.~ And would you happen to know the name of the BGM track that plays at the very end of Pallet Party Panic during the scene where Ash releases Pidgeot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Thank you.~ And would you happen to know the name of the BGM track that plays at the very end of Pallet Party Panic during the scene where Ash releases Pidgeot?
    That's from the Japanese OST of the first movie, "To the Sky of Hope" ("Kibou no Sora he").

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Default Pokemon Anime Ending Art

Didn't know what to label this thread but i was talking about those poster-like pictures that come on the very end of some episodes of Pokemon. Normally the 2-part episodes and the League. For example, the past few weeks during the league, when the ending comes there's this art-like image of Ash and the characters.

I'm wondering if anyone has a collection of these images or know where i can find them? Don't seem to find any of them in the avatar section of the forums or around the net.
    3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    Didn't know what to label this thread but i was talking about those poster-like pictures that come on the very end of some episodes of Pokemon. Normally the 2-part episodes and the League. For example, the past few weeks during the league, when the ending comes there's this art-like image of Ash and the characters.

I'm wondering if anyone has a collection of these images or know where i can find them? Don't seem to find any of them in the avatar section of the forums or around the net.
    Also happen in tournaments.

What you have been referred are when a episode haves a cliffhanger that will be reoslved in the upcoming episodes, at the end of the episode there are stylizied art of the characters to give a reaction of more tension. This happens always everytime that a plot of one episode carries on the next episode (although they are exceptions).

And because I answered a question, I want to made an ask:

I know (like everyone else) that stuff that hasn't aired yet internationally (generally the US) need to be:
    -Posted in the Anime Spoiler section. And of cpourse, any thread who focueses on spoilers should be in that section.
    -In the Episode Discussion of the episode who aired in Japan.
    -Or we have to put spoiler tags for references to episodes who aired only in Japan.
    -In the case of a poll, spoilers tag aren't needed if the thread has "spoiler" in the title.

I fully know that the spoiler things is caused for people that want to go to Anime Doiscussion without knowing spoilers for things not aired in the US.

The question is about the DP specials. Those specials haven't aired outside of Japan and only exist a Japanese version of them. In theory, the content is a spoiler because US followers don't know about it but 2 years has already passed, the dub aired 90 more episodes and there's no signal of those episodes airing in the near future.

And in general, in the case of specials, what time has to pass a episode without a US airing to consider it a unaired episode and not a "spoiler" (supposed to air) episode?
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th April 2013 at 7:26 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast