Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: --Lost Heroes Challenge--

New challenge

Sorry for the necro, but I've been using xatu in my main team for a while now, and I've peaked pretty high. Next time I get a good ladder score I'll take a screen
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Since the main simulator for Smogon tiers has been changed to Pokemon Showdown!, we should probably come up with a benchmark for the Hall of Fame based on that. For now, I think a good goal would be Top 100 on the OU ladder with a Glicko2 rating of at least 1900. I don't think this should be too difficult, and once you hit the Top 100, you're probably going to have a Glicko2 rating well over 1900 anyways.

I'm not sure if it's still worth it to continue the PO ladder requirements since Smogon's PO server is pretty much non-existent now, but at the very least I'll add in the Showdown requirements.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just delete the requirements for PO. Smogon's server isn't even on the server list anymore, so it's pretty pointless to keep requirements for that. We'll just go with Pokemon Showdown! from here on out.

Update usage %?

i got it
        Spoiler:- usage:

I see Slowbro. Stall team it is Mwuahaha lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i got it
        Spoiler:- usage:
    That's the top 3%. Top 2% or lower is what we allow.

I updated the OP with what is allowed!

Woo, trying this with Mew, Scrafty, Porygon2, Shedinja, Latios and Conkelldurr. Shedinja is hard to use, but can easily destroy teams. You'd be surprised how many people have forfeited because they just can't take the Ninjaness (or can't hit through Wonder Guard. Not sure which...)

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

ive been out of the loop for a while, so ill try an easy one. mienshao.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I managed to sit in #19 during the OU Suspect Test. I also reached 1999 on Glicko2. Well, I've been using SubPetaya Empoleon for awhile and I managed to get there. I also used Registeel for the Special Wall and Slowbro for Physical Wall.

Proof.

The Team:
        Spoiler:- Team:

Is that count?
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to this thread lately, but it looks like your team is good to go! It's not on the actual OU ladder, but this thread is kinda dead anyway, so I'll take OU Suspect. I'll add your team to the list, and if you'd like to give me a quote, I'll add that too.

EDIT:

I talked to Miror and Blue Harvest (whose idea this project was in the first place) on Xat, and they said this was alright. Long story short, I unintentionally made my own Lost Hero challenge while attempting to ladder for voting reqs (which I gave up after stupid PS! dropped my ACRE rating from 2115 to 1883 after a win, but I digress) under the alt "Rule 9" (Gibbs' Rule 9 is "Always carry a knife"). By the time I realized that I had a Lost Hero, my rating had dropped too low, and I couldn't get back on the leaderboard. However, I do have a screenshot of my rating right before the end of my win streak where I'm at 1969 ACRE and 90 deviation, which would put me at about #78 on today's leaderboard. Miror told me that screenshot plus a screenshot of today's leaderboard would be proof enough, and so here it is.

Spoiler:- Proof:

As for the team itself, it's pretty much the BW2 version of Team Monkeyfish, and the Lost Hero is Amoonguss. Here is the exact team:

Spoiler:- Team:
    Last edited by jesusfreak94; 24th June 2013 at 3:20 AM.

This is from OU suspect a round ago, Cresselia was around 1.4% usage in OU at the time (it's around 1.7% now, so still well within the bounds of the challenge!!!). Sorry for the team being kinda lame in that Cressy's the only "Lost Hero" but stall is such a ***** to pull off in bw ou that I hope it's considered okay!! I'm (obviously) .dancin man on that screenshot.

[img]http://oi49.*******.com/2rg2r7q.jpg[/img]

Spoiler:- team:
    Last edited by windsong; 17th July 2013 at 8:18 PM.

Yeah, I remember that team, one of the best Sun stall teams I ever stole saw. I'll add it in a sec. Got a quote?
    Last edited by jesusfreak94; 17th July 2013 at 8:24 PM.

.dancin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112