Thread: I need help with PBR.

Default I need help with PBR.

I'm trying to enter Wi-Fi battles, but I keep getting an error message that says I have Pokemon on my pass that are not allowed. What gives? None of my Pokemon are hacked or have illegal movesets.

hmm this for me just happened when I cheated a pokemon

its Place/Where it has been catched or how its called

for example """
    on lvl 10
    rute 201

It actualy should work if you use a normal pokemon, or if you want cheat a pokemon catch it somewhere with a ball (just use masterball or so) then give him rare candys or whatever, would be the best way
    Get Back the Pokemon Colosseum and XD times!

Always ready to have a fight on Pokemon Battle Revolution =)

PBR Code:0690-8946-4641

Try switching one pokemon off and putting another in its place. More than likely the games not liking one pokemon you have. This happens to me sometimes, i remember once having an azelf with gravity and using it for 2 battles before the game banned it.

Another time i used an abomasnow with swords dance, but when i replaced it with rock slide it got in fine. More than likely if the one pokemon you have isnt working its because of a move or something the game doesnt like. A shame, i know, but it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoman View Post
    Try switching one pokemon off and putting another in its place. More than likely the games not liking one pokemon you have. This happens to me sometimes, i remember once having an azelf with gravity and using it for 2 battles before the game banned it.

Another time i used an abomasnow with swords dance, but when i replaced it with rock slide it got in fine. More than likely if the one pokemon you have isnt working its because of a move or something the game doesnt like. A shame, i know, but it happens.
    What??? That's a bit unfair LOL

Oh we can't beat it so we'll disqualify it instead

Please use the PBR Help sticky.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"