Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    Victreebell is creepy o_o
    Nuff' said.
    Heh, but it's an awesome kind of creepy. I like it.

All the ghosts look so terrifying in the best way possible also Weezing looks pretty wicked
        Spoiler:- My Stuff:

Whoa, that's not just any fish Croconaw's eating, it looks like a Seaking! ^_^'
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 26th June 2012 at 7:12 AM.

Wow, you're really good! I think my favourite was Purrloin! :3

I love realistic pokemon art, and yours definitely take it to a whole new level. Some art of 'realistic' pokemon sometimes loses the essence of the pokemon, but with yours, it was always there.

One question though, what is happening to golurk?

Heh heh, looks like Riolu has two sets of ears. lol

Maybe it does? O_o

this is FANTASTIC! you are truely inspiring. keep it up

Finally! About time you got Riolu! Definitely he's one of my faves and I love your take on him. You made him look so real, and he looks awesome and your take still keeps his cute factor. It looks like he's gonna do an Aura Sphere or something like that and the pose, it's great. Seriously, I dunno what more to say and great job on one of my fave Pokemon. Hopefully, you can do my most fave Pokemon soon (it should be obvious on who it is )

Gee, man. I wish my uninspired art looked as good as yours does. XD

Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a few behind! <3 We finish the month of June with a reshiram (kinda wanted to do more than what I did, but alas... time restraints). Who knows what pokémon will appear in July, but here's hoping that random.org will choose a couple of your favourites!

@ Jerda Foks: The 'dex entries for Golurk say that the seal on its chest allows it to control its internal energy, so what the idea behind the pic was of a golurk unable to contain its energy due to a broken seal.
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:
    365 Project 2012 | 365 Project 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Souku View Post
    Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a few behind! <3 We finish the month of June with a reshiram (kinda wanted to do more than what I did, but alas... time restraints). Who knows what pokémon will appear in July, but here's hoping that random.org will choose a couple of your favourites!
    Hopefully that does happen hehe. It must be tough that the website keeps choosing bad pokes sometimes, but the chances of the better ones that will appear in the future will probably be higher since some of those tough ones to do are out of the way (hopefully).

Anyways for your last one for June, Reshiram, is incredible. I agree with you that it would have been better if you had more time, but that doesn't really matter for me because the outcome's very nice. The colors are effective, the background's beautiful and Reshiram looks so elegant. Overall, this is definitely one of your best works. Either he or Riolu are my faves this month.

Well, not bad for Reshiram. It's too bad you couldn't get to the tail though, that probably would've been fun for you to do!

From one legandary Pokemon to the next. Mewtwo's really nice and dramatic. It's like it came out of a sci-fi movie or somethin'. Great way IMO to start the month. Dunno how what you'll be doing this month would top this, but it's pretty exciting to see whoever is next for the coming days. How time flies...

Thanks for your comments on Reshiram! I was actually looking forward to do the legs and tail (it involved lots of feathers and a 'second' pair of wings) but then I ran out of time, sadly! I think I'll add Reshiram to my list of pokémon that I'd like to redo at some later point in time.

I'm really glad you like the mewtwo, nathandg! I definitely wasn't expecting another legendary so soon, and I really wanted to do something nice for Mewtwo, as I know it's a favourite of one of my friend's. :b
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:
    365 Project 2012 | 365 Project 2013

Mewtwo is my second favorite so far! First is Weedle.
    : p

And unholy sh*t this year is going by fast.

I think it would be fun to see Mewtwo with that helmet on a motorcycle. You know, like that headless horsewoman on Durarara!

So... You're pretty much replacing the pictures with "click" buttons for good? I'm fine either way, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    So... You're pretty much replacing the pictures with "click" buttons for good? I'm fine either way, just curious.
    The reason why she did that is because the more recent files are rather large and may probably enlarge the post. In the last few days, she's been making a lot of big pics lately.

i have to say you are truely inspiring. as an artist i understand how much time and effort you must have put into your work because your able to upload a new pic everyday. ive always wanted to learn how to make digital work and i hope i can catch up to yoyr level one day. the way you demonstrate your pokemon are great. it gives the viewer a wonderful ideas and a broader imagination. fantastic job

mewtwo = epic
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

VIBRAVAAAAA!!! Those wings are awesome! I like that you drew it in an insect style since that's how Vibrava's supposed to be pictured even though it's not Bug-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Souku View Post

__________________________________________________ _________
    __________________________Latest Pic__________________________

Day 190 - Lucario
    8th July 2012

Lucario cases Aura Sphere... or something. Today's
    pic took about 2-2.5 hours to draw, was quite fun.
    Also we finish another evolutionary line with this here
    Lucario.

Finally you did it! Finally you did my fave Pokemon! He's so awesome and didn't expect to see him so soon since you did Riolu not so long ago. I love it, the pose, the colors, the effects... everything's just great and the style and work put into it is definitely worth it. I knew that you would do a great job on him. Amazing job!
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 9th July 2012 at 3:47 PM.

Gotta love Lucario and the cool pose you put him in! Can't wait for Sneasel or Weavile!

Though your artwork is great, I feel that you criticize your work yourself too much.
    Though the Ledyba's shape seemed weird to me at first, I realized its head isn't sunk in its neck.

I actually really like the realism in it, it's not too excessive... good stuff! from one artist to another, kudos.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast