Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Kyurem - After awesome Lucario, we have another awesome Pokemon here. Love your rendition, but I agree, hopefully if you can, try to re-do him and make him look more awesome. A lot of things are lacking, yeah, but still good nonetheless.
    Piplup - Just cute. I like it. Simplicity can make great art.

-

Wow some really good drawing lately. Donphan is just adorable piplup aswell. And Lucario, as said is amazing. Great job!

Totodile - From one starter to the next. Nice rendition, I like him but he kinda looks creepy, still pretty good though. On a personal note, I'm restarting my SoulSilver file and he's gonna be the starter I'm going with for this playthrough.
    Cottonee - I really had no idea what that Poke is supposed to be (other than being a cotton plant) but anyway, interesting and really nice take on it. This is one thing why I like your art, you make Pokes look more awesome and realistic.

-
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 14th July 2012 at 4:03 PM.

were did you get taught to draw so good? Its very nice i love how you drew Lucairo! great job really.

this is so totally awesome!! hope lillipup makes the cut of ones you draw. (most dont like them)
    i love the realistic spin you put on them. nintendo, better watch out, cuz you can seriously give them a run for their money.
    the different poses and perspectives are amazing and the variety make you anticipate each one. you do an great job of really capturing the true nature of each pokemon.
    like the ones in the games are just caricatures of these originals. the forms of bodies, the shading and textures you produced are simply astounding.
    is this the only place you're listing them? thank you so much for being willing to share your project with us. me and my good friend had alot of fun looking through each picture. can't wait to see what you do next!!
    oh by the way i'm now stalking this thread.

oh btw my friend was curious what program you use.
    Last edited by rosierjay; 16th July 2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Ah, Magikarp. Look at that majestic piece of fish.

Hmmm... magikarp looks.... smarter? Like a salmon. I like it.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    Hmmm... magikarp looks.... smarter? Like a salmon. I like it.
    Who ever said Magikarp doesn't look smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    Who ever said Magikarp doesn't look smart?
    Gamefreak. I like magikarp anyways.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

You forgot to add the Shellos link near the bottom of the thread.

Also, you should make a YouTube channel showing you making these.

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Haven't had internet connection in the last few days. Anyways, checked all your latest works. Great as usual but not too impressive compared to my faves. Still good though, I thought I missed out on an awesome one.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Haven't had internet connection in the last few days. Anyways, checked all your latest works. Great as usual but not too impressive compared to my faves. Still good though, I thought I missed out on an awesome one.
    i have to disagree. even if there is not as much detail in the shading, the composition is still amazing. i haven't found a single image i didn't find amazing.
    the ability to draw so many pokemon and make each image unique that is the true talent. each picture can stand alone as a wonderful work of art.
    the "quick" images, as she calls them, are usually my favorite. they are wonderful, no matter how much time is put into them.
    it's funny i find myself liking pokemon i never would otherwise.
    I'm sure she reads the comments, but i haven't seen any posting recently. either way i hope she sees the value in each image. i understand that most artist will first see the
    mistakes or the lackings of an image when they return to it. as they say a good artist is their own harshest critique. (such bad grammar sorry)
    Last edited by rosierjay; 28th July 2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Loving how realistic you're making the pokemon seem

July ended with great Pokemon that's for sure, but not so much up there with my faves, but still a good way to end the month. No doubt that Lucario is my fave for this month, great things he's been done. Can't wait to see what's for August, I feel like another fave Poke of mine might appear soon.

Okay, Ferrothorn is amazing. I love how you included a separate pokemon. It really makes Ferrothorn look like a deadly predator.
    ~If you meet a black cat in the middle of the night, how do you know if it's a cat at all?

Gothorita looks awesome! I love the way you actually drew her using her psychic powers. It's so dark. And I mean dark in a good way.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Magcargo might be one of my favorites from you. Amazing job.
    The others are great too, love how Ferrothorn looks like a UFO.

Your last two are definitely worth noting.

Gothorita - So much better than the actual design. It's also a pretty nice pose and has this mysterious feel to it.
    Houndour - Also has this similar feel to Gothorita, dark and mysterious. But it's more threatening and brighter, being a fire type. Ditto to his design too like Gothorita.

gothorita looks absolutely beautiful keep going, your more than halfway there
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

If I lived in your reinvisioned pomeworld I would get a pet houndour. It looks awesome.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

That Houndour... oh man, that's awesome...

Sunflora is also worth mentioning. I like the interpretation on this one, the pose and colors are good. Pretty good here

This is something I've always wanted to do.....not draw a picture every day, but draw each of the existing Pokemon. This seems like a good way to do it. I'm definitely going to try and do this, starting today. Thanks so much for the inspiration, your pictures are great.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1400 REs ##### X - Route 10 - 600 REs

You finished another evo-line again. Scrafty's pretty good looking; color, pose and all. Pretty comical looking as well. Good job on a Poke that I don't really like for some reason.

edit: Sandslash is good. I dunno what you're aiming for but it looks more like an anteater considering it's long snout and tongue. Claws and spikes were good though.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 10th August 2012 at 4:08 PM.

Love the Sandslash! I really like the slightly more sketchy style on this one too

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast