Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

Thank you so much for your comments, guys. <3 Also I must apologise for forgetting to upload yesterday's picture. I really had thought that I'd uploaded it yesterday, and it was only when I came on the site today to upload Lairon's pic that I realised I hadn't... so sorry. ): To make up for it, I've got Butterfree's pic alongside Lairon. Hopefully tomorrow's pokémon will be easier to draw/think of a pose to draw it in, haha.
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:
    365 Project 2012 | 365 Project 2013

Don't want to annoy you more, but you also haven't put Dragonite on the list from day 259 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Souku View Post
    Thank you so much for your comments, guys. <3 Also I must apologise for forgetting to upload yesterday's picture. I really had thought that I'd uploaded it yesterday, and it was only when I came on the site today to upload Lairon's pic that I realised I hadn't... so sorry. ): To make up for it, I've got Butterfree's pic alongside Lairon. Hopefully tomorrow's pokémon will be easier to draw/think of a pose to draw it in, haha.
    It's OK, better than not seeing it at all. I understand the reason why and I admit, Butterfree's pretty cute. I like it and Lairon, I say that the pose is fine, I like the background though. Also, I'm kinda reminding you to put a link on that amazing Dragonite pic that you did since there's no link for it yet.

On a bit of a personal note, my birthday's fast approaching, on the 24th to be exact. Hopefully that random website can choose a good Poke on that day.

Skarmory looks absolutely gorgeous. Keep this going!

Marrill is absolutely gorgeous! That fur may have taken time to do, but it was definitely worth it! I actually think I prefer it with a plainer background.

WHOOOOA, Dragonite awesomeness!!!

Skarmory looks just as awesome too! It's much more significant since I have one in Fizzy Bubbles now!

And Marill's very well detailed. I agree with Iota, it was all worth it!

The last two were very good.

Skarmory - It's awesome, and stronger looking than the actual design. The background was really nice too.
    Marill - I will agree with the above posters. Marill is very nice and very well done and as they said, I agree with them too that the background is better off like that. It makes him stand out and, in my opinion, it probably won't look just as good if the background were more detailed.

Phew, alrighty, I fixed up Dragonite's missing link and I'm pretty sure I have now (finally?) made the information on my first page correct. |DD Good grief. Anyway, thank you again for all of your comments! I've put up day 264's pic, which is a noctowl. I actually debated on what kind of style to draw it in, either semi/realistic or illustrative, but as you can see, went with the realism because I figured I needed some practice on that. I also love owls. c:
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:

Love Noctowl! I think the feathers are really well done and I'm really digging the pose.

I'd have drawn Gastly smiling to add to the creepy factor, but eh, your pic is okay.

Honestly, this is just incredible. I really liked the way you drew Carnivine! It's interesting to think of plants as carnivores. I suppose that's why I like Venus Flytraps.
    ~If you meet a black cat in the middle of the night, how do you know if it's a cat at all?

Beheeyem is amazing, and I love that Carnivine is about to eat a Roselia. Gastly is...freaky, but drawn really well. A stunning few days!

Glad you guys liked the drawings of the last couple of days! Day 268 is up now and it's a phione. While I'm at it, I'd also like to wish nathandg0924 a happy birthday for the 24th! When I was rolling the pokémon I was hoping for something cool too, but I dunno if Phione is all that great, haha. It's based off a pretty neat organism though - sea angels/clione.
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:

I quite like it. The head looks a little like a jelly fish. Not my favourite pic, but that may be because it's not my favourite Pokemon.

On the Birthday note, I had Munchlax on my Birthday, which was nice, since I've gained a lot of weight and my friends keep using the "Wild Snorlax Appeared" meme for me XD Nice, though!

Wow this artwork is amazing! Great work, I really like your style of making them look realistic

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hey there. Thanks for the greetings on my birthday Souku! Anyways, commenting time!

Noctowl - It has this let's say, magical feeling to it. I like the background and it's face.
    Gastly - As always with your ghost types, it's creepy... That's what I'd say.
    Carnivine - Love the scene you captured, very nicely done. Poor Roselia though.
    Beheeyem - I like the fact that it looks very extra-terrestrial. The effect of the aura's pretty good too.
    Phione - Ah, my birthday Pokemon and not to mention, nice that the random website picked a legendary too on that day, though it ain't my fave really. I like the effect of the sea and sky and it's pretty natural looking too. Sidenote: It would've been more awesome though if I had a beach party on that day or lived near the sea, haha.
    Munna - Wow, it's cute and the colors are really nicely done.

Admittedly, amazing works in the last few days.

-Nate the
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 30th September 2012 at 2:53 PM.

Lampent looks gorgeous, but...is that a dead Pikachu? XD

All of these are amazing! Gastly is my favourite you're actually so talented its crazy!

Great Pokes again. Wonder how you'll end this month tomorrow and start the month of October? I'll be looking forward to those and this month's Pokemon.

Lampent - Wonder what it's getting. Anyways, I love the effects of the flames and the spirit of the poor creature it's getting.
    Corsola - Cute and I love the vivid colors.
    Misdreavus - Not as scary as most of your ghost pics but it's just as great as them.
    Porygon-Z - This is one of the best you've made. And you made that background? Wow! That's great and I love how the Pokemon stands out. How long did it take you to do this awesome pic?

-Nate the
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 30th September 2012 at 2:53 PM.

Just so you know, you have Corsola labeled as Lampent.

LOL there are two Lampent labels

Also wow I looove the Porygon-Z.

Yeah, what the other two said. Souku, please change the label of day 271 to Corsola so we'd know

Anyway:
    Drifblim - Great pic to cap a month of a lot of great Pokes. I love your design of Drifblim and he's much better and more powerful looking too. I'd say, if Drifblim can evolve, that's what the evolved form would look like.
    Azelf - Pretty different from the rest of your drawings that it shows just part of the Poke. I love the effect of the water and Azelf's silhouette. I also liked the way you made his tails. In fact, it looks like those lovely paintings of scenes that you see in offices or lobbies.
    Slowpoke - I suppose it's OK, not as impressive as those that you did for many weeks now but I have to say that the color of Slowpoke's pretty nice. Looks like he's trying to get this Shellder or whatever that is for him to evolve.

Cacnea looks a little pudgy, was that done on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Souku View Post
    As is my custom, I turn cute pokémon
    ugly. I ruin things, I just can't help it.
    Well, not necessarily ugly (though others may say otherwise) but in a way, you make 'em look more awesome and more powerful and sometimes, more beautiful or elegant, rather than cute. Like tonight's pic for example. Though there are a lot though that admittedly, kinda look scarier (Such as your rendition of Pikachu and a lot of ghosts that you made). Others kept their cuteness factor (Such as some of the starters you made or your rendering of Riolu)

Vaporeon - I admit, he looks much more threatening, agressive and bigger. But I must say though that, for me, he still looks awesome. In fact, he looks more like a wolf or rather, a lion with this pic which for some reason, I like. I must say though that it's pretty nice to see an Eeveelution again, wonder why that website that chooses what you should make tends to avoid the eeveelutions.

- Nate the

Vaporeon makes me want to vomit, it's that awesome. It's exactly what I could imagine her looking in real life. It's perfect, really.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast