Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Souku's Project 365 with Pokémon

D'awwwww, playful little Kricketot! I actually imagined the sound a tuning fork instead of a xylophone, so I'm kinda off like that.

Ok here goes.

Diglett - Nice interpretation of him. I like it
    Gorebyss - Always thought of it having elegance, being the better looking (in my opinion) of the two evos of Clamperl, but your depiction's creepy but at the same time, effective and elegant in a way.
    Mismagius - Scary. I admit, this would look pretty good for Halloween.
    Kricketot - It's pretty good. Nice way of making an insect look charming

Scyther looks a lot more insectoid in your depiction than I like, but it's still cool nonetheless.

EDIT: What are you talking about? Your Ekans drawing looks so cool and has lots of detail to it! I like it!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 28th May 2012 at 4:34 PM.

Happy Birthday Souku!

I love that Typhlosion, one of your best works too. I dunno what made me do it, but I was checking old art threads recently and saw some from you and of course, saw some of your earlier drawings of your Typhlosion (and other Pokes) as well and I have to say your art is impressive as ever. The one you did just now is one of the best art for it, ever. Love the flames and it looks so vicious! Great job!

Epic Typhlosion. Happy Birthday!

Haha, somehow I just knew that you would draw an awesome Typhlosion, and you didn't disappoint! Also looks like he's charging a Flamethrower too! I know I'd be dead if I met that in a dark alley! :P

Nice typhlosion, better than the one I drew yesterday. Oh and happy birthday! *gives you a cake*

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

That...is one wicked awesome honey badger! I love the aura of ferocity and power that he gives off and how you have the flames on his back shooting off in a stream rather then just covering his whole back.

And Happy Birthday to you! I present you with the gift of eternal awesomeness! Oh, silly me, you already have it
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

Aww, thank you all so much for your comments and birthday wishes! <3 I'm really glad you guys like the typhlosion, because I had a ton of fun drawing him too! 'Course I love drawing typhlosions all the time anyway (I used to draw them all over my friends' work books lol), but it was great to draw him semi-realistically this time 'round.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Happy Birthday Souku!

I love that Typhlosion, one of your best works too. I dunno what made me do it, but I was checking old art threads recently and saw some from you and of course, saw some of your earlier drawings of your Typhlosion (and other Pokes) as well and I have to say your art is impressive as ever. The one you did just now is one of the best art for it, ever. Love the flames and it looks so vicious! Great job!
    Aw man, thank you so much for your comment! You're making me want to take a trip down memory lane now, LOL, I remember the typhlosion/s and various other pokémon like I drew them yesterday (good times!). Glad you like this recent typhlosion too!
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:
    365 Project 2012 | 365 Project 2013

Amazing work work, that Typhlosion is deffinately in your top. Staryu and Chinchou (and theothers) are pretty nice aswell.

Oh and happy belated birthday.

Absol, Deoxys, flaaffy, finneon, heatran, gabite, ponyta, ekans and Typhlosion rock! Make a Crobat one!

oh yeah, and happs
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Aw, Chinchou looks cute! Really nice how you gave us a view from above too!

Thank you so much, you guys! That overhead angle is a tough perspective in which to draw (overhead anything for me is hard), so I'm glad you guys like the chinchou!

We round off May with a very simple picture of a pansear roasting a berry on its head. Thank you all for the support and for watching along these past five months. Who knows what pokémon June will bring?
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:

I don't know, Pansear looks a little more like a mouse or a chinchilla to me than monkey. Still cute, but might not have been what you were going for.

A pretty nice way to end a month of rather interesting Pokemon. I reckon the best one for May was definitely Typhlosion that's for sure, who is one of your best ones mate. Anyways on the the Pokes..

Chinchou - Pretty good. Best part for me are the lights.
    Pansear - Cute! I agree with the above user that, yeah, he looks a like a rodent but it's really nice.
    Aipom - Also cute. Simple but really nice.

Much better! Aipom looks a lot more monkey-like than Pansear did, so good job.

Thank you for the comments, guys. <3 Didn't get to comment on the thread last night, but I do see what you meant about the pansear looking more like a rodent/chinchilla. I think it might have been the length of the limbs and the shape of the body. I've seen a spider monkey sit hunched over and its posture reminded me of that of a cat, so I went with that when drawing the pansear. Anyway, I'm keeping your comments in mind when drawing other monkey pokémon, so I'm glad I did the aipom all right!

Also just wanted to say that Iunno what's up with Photobucket but the images aren't showing up on my screen. Don't know if you guys can see the pics or not, and if you can't, I must apologise. ): Hope it gets fixed soon, but I can't try to do anything (not too sure if I can either, but anyway) because I've got friends over for a lunch today.
    Also known as Mesukaru.

Pokémon art stuff:

I can see Aipom just fine I don't know what's up with your Photoshop, but I hope that you can get it fixed soon for your sake. Aipom looks excellent by the way I love how you have him gathering up Oran Berries!
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

These are beautful ;u; I love how you make them look realistic <3
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Since my school year's about to start again (school in my place starts in June by the way) I may not be able to comment, critique and look at some of your latest works as much since I'll be busy again. Time flies!

Anyways, Lopunny (dunno why I can't spell her name right) is good. Reminds me of those fighter stances I see among martial artists.
    - Throh is intense. I like the warm shades on this pic. I couldn't imagine him with a Tyrouge instead of a punching bag but it still works.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 5th June 2012 at 2:48 PM.

Well, I must admit that, being crunched for time, I only looked at your drawings for my favorite pokemon, but I cannot deny that I am impressed. You have a realism to your art that is really quite striking.

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to tsee the next one.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Okay, dude. You are seriously talented. How long does it take you to draw each picture? At any rate, you need to make copies of these things, put them in a portfolio, and get a job as an artist. You could illustrate children's books, or design monsters for video games or something. You could make yourself a website and illustrate on the side of another job if being an artist is too difficult a job to find. Anyway, all of your art is absolutely beautiful and I look forward each day to seeing the new picture that you've drawn. You need to share your talents with the world outside of Serebii.

And happy belated birthday!!!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Lopunny's not one of my favorite Pokemon, but then again I don't have a Lopunny yet. This one was cool. Looking forward to more of my favorites!

EDIT: Oh, you know... I could use that Golurk idea somewhere... Good pic, BTW.
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 6th June 2012 at 9:52 AM.

These are absolutely amazing! The style makes the characters looks so much more real, elegant or powerful.
    It's especially wonderful to see each Pokemon given an artwork of their own.
    Keep it up!

Great Job.

I love the Throh picture, you can almost feel the energy.
    Snorlax looks so fluffy I could die!
    And Amoongus looks eerily creepy and haunting like a living mushroom should.
    Great job.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast