Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Nightmare

Well, I'm doubting we are going to get this war done, especially since my opponent hasn't made any attempt to give me details on our battle unless they think that stalling out would give them the win but I don't think they would do that, and I will be busy the rest of the week fill out scholarships and the such. I hate all this PAPERWORK!!!! Anyway, I'm still sane even though if anyone wants to know.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I have gotten no battles in for the past few months.
    ~Team Nightmare Member~

I'm going to talk to their leader aka phantoms opponent about this war. Because it looks like we are making the effort to get out battles done, and they're just stalling.

Also: someone go on the xat with me! It's lonely on there!
    http://xat.com/TNMhasBWS

also: got in touch with the other team's leader, phantom. he said you guys just missed eachother. so i told him that you didnt know what server to be on and such. so just pm him, phantom and try to get a time for the both of you to battle.
    Ray: i just asked him about lulz so you guys can get your battle done. so hopefully he will sub him you for you or just get him on to battle you. ill keep you posted. This war really should have been over by now.

Edit: Ray, hes looking into getting a sub for you. ill keep you posted on what is going on with that/who will replace your opponent.
    Last edited by FR3SH SK1LLZ; 1st March 2012 at 1:13 AM.
    Leader of Team Nightmare

I just realized that I could make us a channel on PO's server
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    Across the Generation Favorites!

Awesome sig made by Zek

Thanks fresh, I didn't know we had missed each other on here when I posted that. I'll contact him then so we can get this over with. I don't think finding a time would be bad since I can pretty much be on almost any time during the week except until late night saturdays and late evenings on sundays, so I'm pretty much flexible on this, so I'll pm him tomorrow then when I have finished all my work, since I have a ton tonight, and should get back to it.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Im intrested in being on here my Fc is 1807-3908-5778 name in game Void,so yeah

I don't think fresh or dpm would have a problem with you joining, but I will tell you that we don't really do wifi battles much or at all really, we're pretty much restrictive to PO (pokemon online). If you have that though then I don't think there will be a problem either.

Thanks for the heads up Fresh. Let me know...
    Let's Play Channel
    White 2 Friend Code: 4213-1853-5866
    Pokemon Liquid Crystal LP Team

I think stalling to win a war is crap :/ Just freaking play.. Lol. Ok guys Im ****ing high as helllllll...

And I want Charizard doing some sexy **** Zek... Please )
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by YanmegaMaster210 View Post
    Yeah, you can join. But like celestial phantom said, we dont wifi battle. We battle on Pokemon online. If you have/can get it, that would be great.
    Leader of Team Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
    I think stalling to win a war is crap :/ Just freaking play.. Lol. Ok guys Im ****ing high as helllllll...

And I want Charizard doing some sexy **** Zek... Please )
    haha hey DF, long time no see xD

Also sry team, for not being here, i just been rly lazy tbh xD

Leader Of Team Nightmare

Hey guys what's up? Yea this war is taking forever because of them stalling.

Ok so how do u get PO cuz I dnt know how,and is it almost the same thing as wifi battling?

Quote Originally Posted by D-21 View Post
    I just realized that I could make us a channel on PO's server
    Make us one!

Welcome to the team Yanmega
    Let's Play Channel

Ok so how do u get PO cuz I dnt know how,and is it almost the same thing as wifi battling?
    Just type up, "Pokemon Online Battle Simulator" and then find where it says "Download" or whatever, then after that you're computer makes you give it a short, initial set up and then there you go you have Pokemon Online.

After you fully open up you're PO just click on "Team Builder" then create you're team, with the initial Iv's/Ev's, after that give them they're moves etc, when finished click save team.

Then before you do anything else, click on where it says "Load Team" and load you're team (if you have more than one, you may choose whichever one you're going to use) Then after all of that to find a battle on PO, click where it says "Find Battle" at the bottom of the screen, then wait until it finds you a battle and there you go.

Hope This Helped

Edit: Hey Jmag, you're still up like me, i see

Leader Of Team Nightmare

Something strange happened today in my Diamond. My Quagsire refused to be released! I just left it in my ''Grave'' box. Anybody know why? Lol
    Let's Play Channel

Thanx for the help when I get home I'll do it and I hope I impress y'all ill be on at 5:30 pm U.S central time

Quote Originally Posted by rayray22 View Post
    Something strange happened today in my Diamond. My Quagsire refused to be released! I just left it in my ''Grave'' box. Anybody know why? Lol
    Haha maybe he just wasn't ready to leave yet.

EDIT: if you want yanmega i'll beattle you on wifi. I like it more than PO which is why i still have it.

^beautiful sig made by none other than zek 4040^

Member of Team Nightmare

Get your Daily Dose of Vitamin D baby!

Leaf Green Nuzlocke team.
    Bulby: - 34 Gafiltafis: - 26
    Butters: - 22 Level: - 30
    peter: - 33 Addie: - 28

Origianlly Posted by rayray22
    Yeah, I think I have an idea. If your quagsire is the only pokemon you have with a certain type of hm move then you can't get rid of it since it's the only one you have who knows said move. I ran into this problem in emerald when transferring all my mon to diamond/soulsilver and if they are the last/only one's with an HM that is learnable then you can't release/get rid of the hm move.

I just bought Pokemon black so I should be able to do wifi battles when I'm done messing around with the game.

Nice to hear, jmag. Have fun.

What's up everyone else? I was on PO last night and went 2-0. I need a new team though. The one I'm using is old and not that much fun to use. I have in mind a new team I want to use I think.
    Leader of Team Nightmare

Alright people I registered a Channel for us, just look for "Team Nightmare" Under the channels section.
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    Across the Generation Favorites!

Awesome sig made by Zek

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Yeah, I think I have an idea. If your quagsire is the only pokemon you have with a certain type of hm move then you can't get rid of it since it's the only one you have who knows said move. I ran into this problem in emerald when transferring all my mon to diamond/soulsilver and if they are the last/only one's with an HM that is learnable then you can't release/get rid of the hm move.
    That's very interesting Phantom. I thought it had something to do with their happiness lol.

That's nice you got Black jmag. I'm glad you're getting back into pokemon.

That's good news D-21! Now we can take over PO
    Let's Play Channel

Nice, thanks D-21, that's awesome. We tried to do that in the summer, but we were always so close and just failed somewhere making it.
    Leader of Team Nightmare

Where is it located at?
    ~Team Nightmare Member~

Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast