Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2604

Thread: Team Nightmare

Sup everyone...today was my last official day of school before class day tomorrow and graduation on Sunday. It hasn't completely sunk in yet, but I have that weird feeling in my stomache now. I don't think it's gonna be going away anytime soon either.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

New formes for the Genie Trio, and I'm dissapoint. http://i.imgur.com/KZnbQ.jpg

Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
    Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense. It is 1.4m and weighs 63.0kg
    Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack. It is 3.0m and weighs 61.0kg
    Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack. It is 1.3m and weighs 68.0kg
    Last edited by D-21; 12th May 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    Across the Generation Favorites!

Awesome sig made by Zek

Quote Originally Posted by D-21 View Post
    New formes for the Genie Trio, and I'm dissapoint. http://i.imgur.com/KZnbQ.jpg

Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
    Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense. It is 1.4m and weighs 63.0kg
    Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack. It is 3.0m and weighs 61.0kg
    Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack. It is 1.3m and weighs 68.0kg

That sucks.
    Wassup

Oh herro team. No time no talk. God nobody is here.
    ~Team Nightmare Member~

Well, leave for D.C with my school in an hour, so you won't hear from me for awhile, not like you do anyway. I super-lurk.
    My friends, if perfect insanity was fire, I'd be the person to use a roman candle to light a firework next to a max-power oven while wearing 3 wool sweaters with a TV on for 20 days straight non-stop while my house is on fire. Yeah, I'm that crazy.

Name: Noob Saibot
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

well...i have finally graduated from high school. Gotta hear from my bro in the air force today and got a new dell laptop too. My next target is this girl i like and seeing if i can't get one date before we go our seperate ways in about 2 weeks. It would make my day...no my young life if i manage to pull this one off.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

I've got all 8 sinnoh badges in my Diamond Nuzlocke and en route to Victory Road
    Let's Play Channel
    White 2 Friend Code: 4213-1853-5866
    Pokemon Liquid Crystal LP Team

2 things. I'm about to beat heartgold with nuzlocke (on the 2nd e4) and i'm doing the e4 run with just a lvl 80 palkia

and i made a xat, it like a little chatroom that just for ppl who have the link, and i need some support, so if you could spread around the link and put it in your sig( Hey why don't you go to the Aqua Cafe! Here is the link: http://xat.com/AquaCafe thanks!) so yea my name is sharky at the xat. so yea here is the link: http://xat.com/AquaCafe
    Wassup

Awesome sig made by Zek

Whoever posted that......got to talk to the creators of Pokemon.
    Wassup

Not that much activity going on here, How is everyone doing today?

My diamond nuzlocke has come to a very sad end, game over. My entire team died in Victory Road
    Let's Play Channel

I got to come to my graandma's so that's good. That means I get church tomorrow, and that means I get to see the girl I like. Wow, she confuses me, and I like that somuch. Oh, I'm sorry, did I post that?
    My friends, if perfect insanity was fire, I'd be the person to use a roman candle to light a firework next to a max-power oven while wearing 3 wool sweaters with a TV on for 20 days straight non-stop while my house is on fire. Yeah, I'm that crazy.

Hey jmag. Yeah, not too much.

Sorry Ray!! that sucks!

Haha good luck Legoslayer. Go get 'Em tiger :P
    Leader of Team Nightmare

Yo Fresh! How is your weekend so far?
    Let's Play Channel

Well, Fr3sh, she actually knows I like her, and I feel stupid for not doing anything before. let's just hope I'm not a coward and chicken out. So, i need to figure out how she feels. She really did confuse me the 5 minutes I seen her at DC. That was so awesome to see her. (note, we don't go to the same school, so I don't see her as often as my other friends)

My weekend, ehhhh not so great. Haven't done anything yet and have quite a bit of homework.

Well, good luck Legoslayer. Just do what you think is right.
    Leader of Team Nightmare

Well, I chickened out. I seen her, and we had our base conversation about how she isn't annoyed by me and how that makes me angry. We talked about D.C. And I decided to let things be for now, considering it was church. But thanks for the support anyway, Fr3sh.

Hi everyone been ages since i have been here good to see Nightmare started again. Looking to get back into battling.
    Black FC FC 1764 4793 1838

Hey Bastion! Nice to see you back around! If your intrested in joining and stuff, just let me know
    Leader of Team Nightmare

So, I just did a semesters worth of work in about 24 hours (Not saying a "day", but about 24hrs spent working on it). ...yeah, that was fun

Awesome sig made by Zek

Oh, whats this? Team from Pojo? Ahh those days were fun.

Hello team, I've started a new Pokemon LP today, Liquid Crystal. A fun hack I've been wanting to try for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastion View Post
    Hi everyone been ages since i have been here good to see Nightmare started again. Looking to get back into battling.
    Hi Bastion! Good to see you! Seems like we all need to get back into battling

Quote Originally Posted by Alex4646 View Post
    Oh, whats this? Team from Pojo? Ahh those days were fun.
    Is this Alejandro aka CrazyPanda?
    Let's Play Channel

what? activity? no...the lurking is slowly stopping. That's actually great though. How's everyone one been? Ray sad to hear your nuzlocke is over and stuff. Decided to do a playthrough of my lil' sister's platinum as I have never played and she never plays it so I'm going to do that for now. Also, like d21 got mods over on PO, they gave me channel authority in tournaments. Basically, I get to make tournaments and oversee the channel and stuff....MEANING I HAS THE POWUH!

The nightmare is slowly taking over PO

Awesome sig made by Zek

Page 49 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast