View Poll Results: Whos better?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cynthia, she rocks!

36 69.23%
  • Lance, he is amazing!

16 30.77%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia vs Lance...who gonna win?!

though im a lance fan, i must say Cynthia, a mixed team with great pokemons, yeah a bigger pain than lance
    HeartGold FC: 3998 2251 4577
    Trainer Name: Daniel
    I play mostly 4th gen.

"I shall show you true terror as a ninja master! Poison brings steady doom. Sleep renders foes helpless. Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"
    Koga, "The Poisonous Ninja Master"
    Shinys:

I don't trade my shinies not even for event pokemons.
    Worst Moment: Gold Version- A wild Graveler has appeared! (shiny). Graveler used SelfDestruct!

Im back to school so It may take a while to do trades

Cynthia, its obvious.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

I like Lance the best. He uses his favorite Pokemon and doesn't care that his team is less "balanced." he is a pokemon champ with only using dragon and dragon-like Pokemon. I like Cynthia too but not as much as lance

Lance would probably win because Cynthia doesn't have the right Pokemon to beat him.
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

Cynthia is more balanced. Her Milotic could murder Lance's 3 Dragonites!
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

i think lance, ofc only my own thinking cuz it seems that every male character in all pokemon games are stronger,

( may absoulutly not be true,,, )

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Cynthia would win, because of her Pokemon type-advantages, but Lance would win if it were a battle of skill and experience.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Cynthia. There was no need to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram77 View Post
    Cynthia would win, because of her Pokemon type-advantages, but Lance would win if it were a battle of skill and experience.
    Well, we don't know how long Lance has been a part of the Elite 4, but Cynthia has been training since she was young.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 22nd August 2012 at 9:07 PM.

CYNTHIA.
    'nuff said ^^

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    i think lance, ofc only my own thinking cuz it seems that every male character in all pokemon games are stronger,

( may absoulutly not be true,,, )
    They have never implied that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tyranitarenthusiast View Post
    and lance is a cool crime fighting dragon user who works with you the whole journey and cynthia is a creeper who sits in the champion's room 24/7 acting like a good trainer, the only way she became champion was because she seduced the e4! lol
    He's not exactly a crimefighter. And you really got Cynthia backwards, she's almost never at the Champion room and a lot of people made fun of that here; plus, she has been a Trainer since she was a child and mentored by Professor Rowan, she became Champion because she earned it.

results: cynthia only koed one of my pokemon and i beat her in 12 minutes
    Good for you.

30 minutes later my friend looked up from his DS and said "you actually have to beat him" lance had pwned him
    Then he must be either a novice player or he didn't have access to any Ice move, Lance is incredibly easy to defeat in GSCHGSS (at least in the first challenge).

By the way, your personal experience doesn't affect anything about the characters, it's not like it's universal truth.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 22nd August 2012 at 9:16 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I definitely think Cynthia is harder. She was for me anyway.

I beat Lance with a Feraligatr that was a lower level than most of his Pokemon. Surf and Ice Fang. Maybe used 1 revive or hyper potion. Cynthia on the other hand has a more varied team, and one Pokemon won't beat her, at a reasonable level anyway. 50-60. When I battled her, I had to use my entire team.

These are first match teams I'm talking about. As for rematch teams... if Lance could take out Cynthia's Garchomp and Milotic, he should be good to go. But Cynthia's highest leveled Pokemon outlevels Lance's highest leveled Pokemon, so who knows. We need someone to replicate both teams and battle them vs. each other.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 22nd August 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I really want to say Cynthia, but with only 2 pokemon effective against Lance, he would definitely win. It would probably not be the same case in B2W2 in which Cynthia has garchomp, milotic, and glaceon xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

It would be a close battle, but I vote for Lance if Cynthia uses Togekiss, and Cynthia if she uses Gastrodon
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Cynthia would cream Lance, throw him up into the air, and do the elegant falcon punch thingy and then end with a somersault on top of Lance...

Ignore that part, by the way, except for the Cynthia would cream Lance part

Point One: Cynthia took me forever to beat. I wasted so much money on buying revives and stuff. While Lance, I creamed him with my Lanturn, and I think none of my party members fainted.
    Point Two: Put Milotic instead of Lanturn, and Lance will be easy to fight. Ice Beam kills the dragonites, Surf for Charizard and Gyrados can be left to Togekiss, who learns shockwave.
    Point Three: I barely see much of Lance's moves because it was really easy to beat him

Cynthia > Lance she's hot as well!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I'd say Cynthia would win the match over Lance, cause she's an all rounder champion with many types, unlike Lance, he focuses on Dragon-Types.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I say Lance. It takes a great deal of talent to train dragon Pokemon. They are both great but I would say Lance would win

Cynthia wins due to diverse typing qwaa

Cynthia "due to diverse typing" exactly and Lance is easy to predict.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Cynthia, because of her diverse typing and diverse movepool. And I believe she has a higher AI than Lance does.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Cynthia generally has the type advantage.

Cyenthia. She would win hands down.

lol Cynthia of course.

Cynthia probably, although maybe Lance because I found Cynthia a lot easier to beat than him (though that was probably more to do with my seriously overlevelled Empoleon)

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Cynthia's Pokemon are much more diverse. Plus, she gave me more trouble than Lance ever has.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I think Cynthia would win against Lance. Like people have stated, she has Pokemon with different types, whereas Lance has mostly Flying and Dragon types, which is easier to counter.

Come visit us!
    Special thanks to Shiny_Wooper for the awesome Ditto trophy.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast