Thread: GWSC- Week 150 Poll

Default GWSC- Week 150 Poll

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to make it look like a pokémon was fainting/suffering from battle!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #152.

Bguy7 - Escavalier

,Ex - Sunflora

Happy voting!

Bguy7 - Escavalier
    I loved this sprite tbh
    I really like its expression, the cracks on the armor, the paint on its lance, etc.

Voting for Bguy7. The sprite looks great.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner

Voting for Bguy7 because the sprite looks really good.

I'll vote for Bguy7 - Escavalier cuz that sprite shows wear and tear better than the other sprite in my opinion, although both are excellent of course. :3

,Ex It was an interesting idea to work in the aftereffects of a battle into the sprite. I also enjoyed the expression on the face.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Both are original and well executed, but my preference goes to Bguy7 because the concept is a bit clearer in the sprite.