Thread: GWSC- Week #92 "Family Fusion Fun!"

Default GWSC- Week #92 "Family Fusion Fun!"

ANY person can enter!
    ANY website can participate!
    ANY thing can happen! Its the...

,Ex's pixel-over of Lunamane swayed most voted with its It's-so-fluffy-I'm-going-to-die-factor! Congrats!

Medium: fusion
    Sprite source: 5th gen + 6th gen sprites (click on banner)
    Challenge: "Family Fusion Fun!"
    The challenge this week is to make a fusion of the pokemon-families.
    Stage 1 of the 2 families should be fused with each other. Same counts fro stage 2 and 3 (if applicable).
    So for example: Machop-Gastly fusion + Machoke-Haunter fusion + Machamp-Gengar fusion.
    The amount of stages (1,2 or 3) of the pokemon-families is up to you, but they should have an equal amount.
    So for example, you can't fuse the goldeen-family (2 stages) with the abra-family (3 stages).
    Using Mega-evolutions this week isn't allowed.

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.
    Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Ps: I'm running out of ideas so if you have any challenges you want to see in the next GWSC's please Pm me!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
    - size limit: 96*96 (per fusion)
    - White outlining isn't allowed

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m (GMT+1). Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday!
    Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one.

Ooooh multiple sprites within the week!

Question: Is this region-locked? as in you can only fuse hoenn with hoenn or can you use pokemon from any region together? And what about pokemon with different evolutions but still the same stages?

Man, this is exactly the kind of challenge I love to do! Unfortunately I don't have much time these days but I will try to come up with an entry.

@Ryger Vandell: I don't think there's a region lock. If there were, noobiess would have mentioned it.

Ryger there is no region-lock ^^

Bert I gave the option of choosing how many stages your family has, so that the ones with little time can choose one-stages-families (for example a Dedenne fusion with Farfetch'd).

I hope utilizing alternate forms was allowed, provided each family had the same number of them. To show you what I mean, here's my entry;

Cherumaka

Cherrimanitan (Standardshine Mode)

Cherrimanitan (Zencast Mode)

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I hope utilizing alternate forms was allowed, provided each family had the same number of them. To show you what I mean, here's my entry;

Cherumaka

Cherrimanitan (Standardshine Mode)

Cherrimanitan (Zencast Mode)
    I didn't want to say anything about alternate forms since it would complicate things, but yeah they are allowed.

Ps:Looks great btw ^^

I have another question. If we're doing multiple fusions, do we stick with one family as a base? Say if I fuse the Abra family with the Whismur family, can I use an abra as a base for the first fusion, but then go on with loudred as the second? Or is it complicated as you said earlier with multiple forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryger Vandell View Post
    I have another question. If we're doing multiple fusions, do we stick with one family as a base? Say if I fuse the Abra family with the Whismur family, can I use an abra as a base for the first fusion, but then go on with loudred as the second? Or is it complicated as you said earlier with multiple forms?
    In your case it would be an abra/whismur fusion, a Kadabra/loudred fusion and an alakazam/Exploud fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by noobiess View Post
    In your case it would be an abra/whismur fusion, a Kadabra/loudred fusion and an alakazam/Exploud fusion.
    Sorry, but could you be clearer?
    He's askin' if in the Kadabra+Loudred he must use Kadabra as the base if he used Abra as the previous one.
    I'd also like to know, actually, since my fusions doesn't have a "base".

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted your question.
    What pokémon you use as base is up to you.
    For example is you use abra as base for the abra/whismur fusion, you don't have to use kadabra as base for the kadabra/loudred fusion. Of course you can, but you are free to choose.

I swear; I have the most annoying time making more than one fusion of the evolution line look GOOD.

But I'm fairly happy with this one.

Zoruggy

and Zorofty

Clearly I used the Scraggy and Zorua lines; nothing special, but I'm happy with both parts.

My entry:

I used a fair deal of Copy/Paste here (some of the tentacles), but the heads and gems are scratch-edited and I'm very happy about the look of these. Kabuto was quite a challenge!
    Last edited by Bert; 8th March 2015 at 6:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    My entry:

I used a fair deal of Copy/Paste here (the tentacles), but the heads and gems are scratch-edited and I'm very happy about the look of these. Kabuto was quite a challenge!
    Holy sheet
    It looks awesome.

Edit: btw, my entry
    Last edited by ,Ex; 5th March 2015 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks ,Ex, yours looks great as well!

It's been a while for me...but I was able to make two sprites this week.
    Presenting:

Larvax

and Volcaronax.

I'm happy with how this came out, especially for scratching everything over the base Munchlax and Snorlax sprites. Awesome entries so far. Good luck!

Aggron wants show you something. Click for more art!

I have three entries but it's not letting me post them because it keeps saying I'm limited by number of URLs. :|

Entry for this week. Cross between Scolipede line and Gardevoir line. Simple, but I hope it works. ^_^
    Last edited by Speshal; 8th March 2015 at 1:16 AM. Reason: I guess it works if I edit?

Corpta:

Crawdash:
    The future is now, thanks to science. ~Clemont