Thread: GWSC- Week 107 Poll

Default GWSC- Week 107 Poll

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to fuse 3 pokemon of the same type and make something with a different type!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #109.
    Really happy to see some familiar faces from the past. I must say this one is going to difficult to vote! The quality is high this week ^^

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

9dragonbreed - Gavantula, Dustox, Masquerain - Water

EnderDraconian7799 - Rhydon, Gliscor, Hippowdon - Fire

,Ex - Landorus, Sandslash, Garchomp - Dark (/fighting)

KingTapir - Mamoswine, Alvalugg, Abomasnow - Poison

Master aboody - Hydreigon, Fraxure, Gabite - Poison

missigno.master - Slowbro, Duosion, Grumpig - Poison

Shade - Blissey, Clefable and Pidgeotto - Dragon

Happy voting!

Last edited by noobiess; 22nd June 2015 at 5:53 PM.

... Gotta vote for ,Ex's Sandslash/Garchomp/Landorus fusion. That thing, is freaking awesome.

Voting for 9dragonbreed, it looks really cool.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner

Voting for 9dragonbreed. The fusion looks most natural to me and uses almost equal parts from each sprite
    Check out my top 39 songs of 2013 here!

My vote this week will be going to ,Ex. It's a beautiful fusion, with nice shading, and great colour choice. As usual, what follows will be some critique on why I didn't choose the others.

9dragonbreed - The concept of what you've done is nice, the shading on the tail however doesn't make it look like it's vertical or centered, the black outline you placed on it actually makes the tail fin look like it's placed sideways on it's back. I would recommend putting some shading on the underside, so it shows some depth, also removing that black line and putting a softer tone would've made the body and tail merge nicer.

EnderDraconian7799 - Your concept is also nice. One thing that would've been a nice addition is some red glow on the bottom of the fusion, to show reflection of the lava, much like Magcargo.

KingTapir - I like your concept, and would've voted, however there was one thing that irked me. When looking at it, the front leg on the right could've been a bit bigger, or the front leg on the left could've been a tad smaller, to add a bit more perception.

Master aboody - I would've liked to have seen more influence from Hydreigon in this. I only see Fracture and Gabite elements, with some colouration from Hydreigon. Could've had some more influence from him to really help this fusion stand out. It was more of a recoiler than anything.

missigno.master - I like the concept, that's for sure. It would've been nice to see you pull off making it seem like Duosion in the sense it's in a liquid. Using Slowbro's Shellder was clever, though.

Shade - A simple fusion. The egg isn't centered with the angle of the fusion, and the one wing that not only has different shades, and no shading showing it being connected to the body, the size of the wings don't work to your advantage.

Wow all the entries this week look fab, but I'm voting for EnderDraconian7799. His sprite is a great fusion of species imo.

KingTapir
    9dragonbreed's looks kinda nice too.

Voting for ,Ex - Landorus, Sandslash, Garchomp - Dark (/fighting). It may be a little overshaded but hot crap is it impressive.

I'm voting for ,Ex, the literal second I saw him post it I was like "there goes my chances of winning." Great job to everyone else though! It all looks great!

I gotta vote for KingTapir here. That is one seriously awesome Poison type.

Honorable mention goes to ,Ex, though, for pulling off a whole dual type thing with this, especially since it wasn't originally intended as such. But you know what? It really works! I can totally see that as Dark/Fighting!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

I really like the entries of this week!
    9dragonbreed - I think the design is really inventive. The execution was also really good. The transfer of the paterns was really nice!
    EnderDraconian7799 - The fire looks amazing! Nice work! I'm not really fond of the design itself though. Some parts, like the hands looks a bit random. The color choice it also a bit plain. But I think you focused more on the fire and lava, an that looks great!
    ,Ex - It gives an 'epic'-vibe. The sprite is really well done. It is a bit overshaded in my opinion but it is also the only sprite that could be an actual pokémon
    KingTapir - Nice to see you again! I see you didn't forgot how to sprite ^^ The sprite is nicely fused! You also didn't choose pokemon that match with each other on first sight, but you made it work!
    Master aboody I feel you mostly used Fraxure, and it looks more like a recolor to me.
    missigno.master - The endresult looks nice but you edited it so much that it is hard to see the different pokemon in it.
    Schade Wings and Clefable are a great combination! But it is difficult to see a dragon pokemon in it.

It was difficult to choose... My vote goes to ,Ex

I messed up in my sprite this week.
    Anyways, I vote for ,Ex.
    The future is now, thanks to science. ~Clemont