Thread: GWSC- Week #150 "#YODO!"

Default GWSC- Week #150 "#YODO!"

ANY person can enter!
    ANY website can participate!
    ANY thing can happen! It's the...

Missigno.Master and American--Pi battled against each other for the cutest entry in GWSC history, but it ended up a tie.
    Both proved it can never be too fluffy that you are going to die! Congrats!

Medium: Edit
    Sprite source: 5th/6th gen sprites (click on banner)
    Challenge: "#YODO!"

The challenge this week is to edit a pokémon sprite to make it look like it is suffering/dyingfainting (from battle).
    This can be an animation!

Ps: YODO stands for "you only die once"
    Ps2: yes I made it up on the spot.
    Ps3: sorry I'm late again with making the thread!

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.
    Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
    - Maximum size: 96*96
    - White outlining is not allowed!

Post your entry here in the thread by Sunday 20:59p.m (GMT+1).
    Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one.

Sir Escavalier only realized in hindsight that he probably shouldn't have entered that extreme jousting competition. The signs were there from the beginning. As soon as he saw the contestant that used lances that hid been lit on fire, he should have just yielded, but his code of chivalry wouldn't allow it. Now he's suffering the consequences.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I do intend to participate this one tho but I'll be kinda busy 'til evening.

EDIT:

Poor Sunflora, enemies keep throwing Fire, Ice, Toxic/corrosive liquids on it. It can't even enter on field 'cuz of weird rocks and spikes on the floor. Kinda sad.
    Made it kinda in a hurry btw.
    Last edited by ,Ex; 18th April 2016 at 3:00 AM.