Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do after you finished the story in game?

Default What will you do after you finished the story in game?

As the tittle, just curious what people do after they caught all legendary and finished the story.

I start off by battling every single trainer in the extra areas on the eastern area of Unova. Making sure I've caught every single pokemon there as well. I am a perfectionist, thus I ensure that I've collected every single item available as well (dowsing machine etc...) When that's finished, I deposit all my playthrough teams and send over a few of my lv100s from other games to help quickly finish the Unova pokedex. After that, I catch whatever legendaries there is leftover and I do whatever I want.

Completing the pokedex, Breeding egg moved pokemon and shinies via Masuda Method and training my pokemon to lv100
    I am an experienced Artist, Breeder and Cloner (I don't use PokeCheck)
    Contact me if you want any pokemon breeding, cloning or want to request some art.
    Here is a list of my breeding and cloning services:
        Spoiler:- Services:

Please be specific in what you would like and contact me via a PM. I will give you my freind code when we have an agreement on the trade.
    Please be aware trading me a hacked pokemon is a scam and you will be denied any further trades
    (I will only trade pokemon that i am sure of being 100% legit)

I am competitive battling on the global wifi thingamajig and having to fight ragequitters...

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Want a clan? Check out my amazing clan "Forbidden Empires" (click image below for link)

Rate my team!!
    Clan Chat!

Credits to me for the FE leader UB.

Well i already done with the main story.
    I'm breeding for good competitive pokemon.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

For me, I trying to complete the national pokedex by transferring all the pokemons I don't have from Pokemon Pearl and Platinum. Once I finish that, I'll see what egg moves I can breed, try to breed a shiny using the masuda method on purpose instead of by accident (I have one shiny pokemon, Aaron, which I hatched a shiny version while trying to get a good nature for it, which it only took 4 eggs to get a shiny for me, but the nature was docile for the shiny pokemon, so it seem a good enough nature for me to ev trained it), and probably try to learn to breed pokemon with 31 IV in two stats
    check out my tradeshop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559296
    Shop is close due to wifi problem

Trainer name Jay, fc- 1249 0730 3549

I'm working on a competitive team and just exploring Unova. I've tried the Battle Subway quite a bit for some nice items. I'm also, like most people, filling up the Pokedex.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I finished the story in both games long ago, and am now doing a lot of other stuff in them. The first thing I did after completing the story was to explore all post-game areas. I got all the Musical Props (except for one) in Black, will do the same in White. Have almost completed the Pokedex in Black, and I am working on it in White as well. Not caught all legendaries in White, and haven't got Landorus in either of the games. Not tried the Battle Subway that much yet, but I will definitely be focusing on it in the future. Might also try online battling, depending on what I feel like and how long it takes me to complete the Subway. Not tried to get all the Extralink Pass Powers, but that is one other thing that I am going to do. And then we have RNGing, which is my main focus at the moment, and will keep me busy for a long time forward. I'm glad that B/W has a lot of things to do, unlike HG/SS which had nothing.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I evolved the rest of my Pokemon, and caught the rest of the in-game Pokemon. Now, i'm trading to get the rest of the dex complete.

I will probably catch/trade as many of the Pokemon as I can. Level them to 100. EV train the ones I like.

Then i'll probably try and hatch a couple of shinies etc.
    Please help me raise my Pokemon! <3 xx

Right now I'm training my original team to Level 100 while catching other legendaries and battling other trainers I haven't battled yet.

After that, i'll try conpleting the Unova Pokedex.

Then I'll prolly breed for egg moves and shinies. (I haven't tried this before so... This looks exciting.)
    Pkmn Black FC: 2666 4996 6281

Looking for a Snivy and an Oshawott. I have Tepigs for you. :3 PM me?

i usually train a team to battle the battle subway with or go online with it.

I completed Eastern Unova as well as post-game areas like the bottom of the Relic Castle and the Dreamyard. After that, I found the path to Kyurem (but didn't catch it, in case I would actually need to use it). I did some of the Dream World but eventually realised I'm not going to use any pokemon I found.
    So now, I'm doing nothing until Grey/RS remakes/whatever comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I'm going to beat all of the trainers on East Unova and catch all the Legendarys. Then I'll go around the region looking for Items and places I haven't explored yet. And when that's all done I'll try to complete the Pokedex and train my team and other Pokemon to Level 100.

For me I just decided to defeat all the unova region trainers and complete the national pokedex then began to understand the competative battling styles and just breed for shinies that I can get and do what ever I please.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Well, after beating the in-game story (meaning defeating N and Ghetsis), I trained up a bit, and looked for the Sages. This meant I had to travel throughout Eastern Unova.

I traveled every inch of Unova's eastern side, and battled everyone. I caught Kyurem and Landorus, and then I found all the Sages and completed as many of the mini-quests that I had.

And then I caught all of the Unova Pokemon. Too lazy to finish the 649 National Dex.

After that, I revamped my party, and then started training to beat the League a second time. Then, once I finished training (and EV training) everyone, we beat the League.

After that I started revamping my party again and started doing some more competitive stuff. It's my first venture into competitive, but I try. I'm currently just trying to figure out my new team, consisting of other-gen Pokemon.

I do need to capture everything capture-able in the game though. @__@

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I'm trying to finish my National Pokedex. Currently have 502 Pokemon caught. xD

Outside of that. I'm also training some competitive Pokemon for online battles.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

I already finished the story, completed the unova dex and currently working on the national dex
    Osorio

3DS Friend Code: 3325 2199 1446

What? you want a signature? fine.....

Spoiler:- Sign:

Now you see what happens when I make a signature XD

i tend to ev train, breed,make teams, and look for shinys
    3DS Fc: 0791-2425-2961 IGN: Dante

Spoiler:- Credit:

Write an in depth review of the game. The review will most likely praise all the subtle improvemnts black and white made, that people didn't notice.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Write an in depth review of the game. The review will most likely praise all the subtle improvemnts black and white made, that people didn't notice.
    i look forward to that

i usually throw the game somewhere in the corner of my room and wait for the next grand theft auto to come out.

I'm using the Poke Transfer to catch Pokemon while secretly hoarding my brother's DS Lite (he doesn't really use it much cos he prefers his PSP) so I can collect Pokemon for the National Pokedex.

i battle with my team.....infernape 85 blast burn fire blast overheat closecombat
    torterra 85 frenzy plant strength leaf storm and earthquake
    honchkrow 87 dark pulse foul play fly hyperbeam
    lucario 74 close combat aura sphere dark pulse dragon pulse
    feraligatr 85 surf waterfall superpower hydro cannon
    and raichu lv 90 thunder volt tackle focus blast and iron tail........i train those 6....for the ultamate duel versus my rival seth/rioluXD .......i have 20 lv100s that i keep on my pc 15 are raised without rare candies i have full unova dex i need less then 100 more for national ive beaten every trainer and found almost every item....thats what im doing.......

Same thing I do in every Pokemon game: finish that Pokedex!

...then breed a shiny Dunsparce for my friend. >_>

Stop playing it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast