Having met with Professor Juniper and Bianca in Chargstone Cave, Bianca takes up on an offer to trade her Shelmet for a Karrablast in order to evolve them. However, the Karrablast she receives ends up having a personality change upon evolution and quickly attacks Ash & Co. Bianca doesn't know what to do so Professor Juniper suggests a battle to prove her worth as a trainer. The battle is Ash & Cilan VS Juniper and Bianca. Who shall win and will Escavalier learn to obey its new trainer?
Episodes starts with the narrator and a view of the exterior of the cave.
- Ash is excited about the trade, not even his own trade..
- Lots of sugoi's..
- Juniper is telling Bianca to be come..
- Wow.. Bianca's really anxious to get this trade done, is she even thinking of Shelmet?
INTRODUCTION ALREADY! Means, that we'll probably get more time afterwards, right?
- Battle between Juniper and Bianca. Cilan is refereee.
- Ash dexes Shelmet.
- HAHAHAHAHAHA Axew scares Shelmet by roaring at it! xD
- Karrablast comes out, frightens Shelmet even more.
- Ash dexes Karrablast
- They want to start fighting, Shelmet refuses to listen.
- Karrablast uses impressive Horn Attack and a Charging Attack.
- Shelmet uses Protect.
- Karrabalst is somewhat tired.
- Something happens with the monitoring equipment.
- And the trading equipment is sparking out.
- Bianca is afraid that they'll won't be able to trade.
- Team Rocket is mentioned.
- They go inside the cave, trying to figure out where the anomaly activity is coming from.
- Lots of Klink!!! They look funny! *Haven't watched the movie :P
- The guy with the rod detects something else.
- Klinklang is stuck onto a rock and sparking.
- Sparks then fly at Ash.
- Klinklang just fell off its rock.
- Juniper is doing something weird with a microphone.
- Klinklang is okay! :S
- Seems like these critters cause the Electrical activity in the cave, and if something goes awry with them, then the currents the cave gives off go haywire.
- Return to outside the cave.
- Karrablast and Shelmet are being returned to their pokeballs, about to be traded.
- The trade starts.. I'm predicting a commercial break before it's over..
- Bianca's eyes starts to glow
- Darn, trade has finished, no commercial break yet. I was wrong.
- Return to outside.
- A new battle starts between Bianca and Juniper.
- Shelmet comes out, and evolves immediately.
- Bianca dexes it. (Well that's smart writers).
- Karrablast comes out, and evolves immediately.
- Ash dexes Escavalier.
- Escavalier is just floating, and now is glaring.
- Bianca annoyed it, and now it's chasing her down as in the preview.
- Juniper had its fill, and lets Accelgor attack Escavalier to distract it from Bianca.
- Juniper tells Bianca to return Escavalier to its pokeball.
- They're talking about ANOTHER BATTLE...
- Double battle vs. Ash and Cilan, movie preview music?
- COMMERCIAL BREAK! :O Who's that pokemon: Shelmet...
- Double battle starts: Boldore, Crustle, Accelgor, Escavalier.
- Rock Smash to both bugs.
- X-scissor from Crustle, but Accelgor attacks it first.
- Escavalier is randomly attacking Boldore and Crustle at the same time, not listening to Bianca at all.
- Escavalier glares at Bianca again.
- Crustle uses Rock Slide, Boldore uses Rock Blast, both on Escavalier.
- Accelgor does a lot of good fighting to protect Escavalier.
- Accelgor uses Rest?
- Escavalier is shutting down, it needs a talk in order to continue fighting along with Accelgor.
- Boldore starts to charge Flash Cannon.
- Escavalier blocks for Accelgor.
- Crustle uses Rock Slide.
- Escavalier use Iron Defence.
- Ow.. Accelgor probably used Rest at some point, he's awake now.
- Both bugs are fighting like crazy now. Boldore is knocked into Crustle.
- Boldore actually TAKES THE HIT FOR CRUSTLE!!! TAKE THAT PEOPLE THAT THINK IT WAS WEAK!
- Crustle escapes a second double Hyper Beam, Shell Smashes, and uses Rock Wrecker twice, KO'ing both bugs.
- That was an intense battle.
- Bianca thanks Escavalier for its tough battle.
- Bianca takes Escavalier and leaves! :O She doesn't even take a second look at Accelgor! :O
- Such a horrible trainer!
- Cedric appears out of the cave!
- Extremely hurt, and KO'd on the floor!
Last edited by Locormus; 19th January 2012 at 11:23 AM.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
I want to get credit for if they turn out true. Dated 1:54am on 6-6-16:
- Rowlet: Arrowl - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Litten: Burstiger - LOL I WAS WRONG!
- Popplio: Bubblaid - LOL I WAS WRONG!
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..
Oh my God! I do mean Zeustle! Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I actually agree about Bianca not caring about her pokemon. She doesn't care about Pignite and offers to trade him and now she trades Accelgor and doesn't even show that she misses it. She's kind of like the game trainer, only cares to win, not about the pokemon with the difference that she never wins.
It isn't about the music though, it's about what happens and the fact that he defeated both trainers with a Crustle that has never been defeated is glorification.
Yeah but I mean if it had heroic epic music it'd seem more "glorified", Dento wasn't even congratulated for his awesome win. So it's Crustle that's being glorified, not Dento. My logic was that they did this because Crustle only got a few seconds of screentime in last episode (even though he "defeated" TRio) it wasn't much. Compared to Boldore who had a Gym Battle so that feels automatically a bit more..."eye catching" than battling Team Rocket.
Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th January 2012 at 5:14 PM.