Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Evolution Exchange Excitement! (724)

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Yeah, this will be continued in the next episode.
    Okay, good. Even if I'm not as active a viewer as I once was (College and all), I still want to keep tabs on things.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Ok finally saw this episode and I really don't understand what people are *****ing about, Bel clearly asked Shelmet if he was willing to be traded and he agreed. Then after evolving Accelgor showed no signs of dislike to Bel so why are you all *****ing?? If anything you all should be mad at Juniper since Escavalier was not happy about it. At the end Bel made peace with Escavalier and thanked Juniper for trading with her. What else did you want?? And Accelgor wasn't even out in the end for Bel to say good bye so again blame Juniper if you wanna blame somebody.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This episode was good. It was cool to see Kaburumo, Giaru, Gigiaru, and Shubarugo for the 1st time. Aguildar was very quick after evolving. The battle was great; Iwaperesu was really strong and was able to take out both Shubarugo and Aguildar after using Shell Smash and Rock Wrecker. Gantoru put up a good fight even though it was knocked out. It was funny to see Shubarugo chasing after Bianca and her funny scared reactions to it. It was odd seeing her actually keeping it, and not giving a thought about Aguildar. She was acting so excited when they were doing the trade, she was even going nuts when the machine malfunctioned at 1st. The trade machine reminds me of the one in Pokemon Stadium 2. Kibago was cute when he was trying to scare Chobomaki. Chobomaki was even scared of Kaburumo when it came out, what a shy Pokemon... It was odd seeing Cedric collapse to end the episode.

70/100

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok finally saw this episode and I really don't understand what people are *****ing about, Bel clearly asked Shelmet if he was willing to be traded and he agreed. Then after evolving Accelgor showed no signs of dislike to Bel so why are you all *****ing?? If anything you all should be mad at Juniper since Escavalier was not happy about it. At the end Bel made peace with Escavalier and thanked Juniper for trading with her. What else did you want?? And Accelgor wasn't even out in the end for Bel to say good bye so again blame Juniper if you wanna blame somebody.
    Okay, so she did make sure Shelmet was okay with the trade, just towards the beginning, not at the end where everyone expected. That's kinda what I expected.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    It's not the amount of time that it's annoying it's the quality of the time they appear in. I do realize and understand that Cilan is a gym leader but couldn't they have just let Ash or Bianca win this battle? Dwebble never lost before and Crestle seems to continue his tradition. Cilan is amusing enough with his antics, they should let someone else shine for once.
    Brock should come back instead. Might as well if people don't want to Cilan to have his moments.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Brock should come back instead. Might as well if people don't want to Cilan to have his moments.
    He didn't do **** the entire episode saying he stole any kind of spotlight is stupid, he just won the writers didn't focus at all on his win, he won and that was it.

It doesn't affect me at all that Crustle won, Satoshi and Dent won the battle, they would have lost if Boldore didn't take the hit anyway.

So I finally watched the episode, Chobomaki really didn't like to figth, he gained some confidence after the evolution and seemed fine then, Belle actually said some words to it, I believe she asked for it to behave and obey Araragi.

The little bugs battle was kinda fun, I really wanted to see Karrablast and he was pretty cool, I would have really liked to have someone catch it and used it for a while(Iris or Satoshi , wtv) instead of it being Araragi but that doesn't matter lol.

Well the anime really dind't help me like Klinklang more, Klink is still pretty cute though.

As for the last battle pretty cool battle also.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 23rd January 2012 at 4:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He didn't do **** the entire episode saying he stole any kind of spotlight is stupid, he just won the writers didn't focus at all on his win, he won and that was it.
    Don't complain to me, I didn't say anything about him stealing spotlight.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Finally my usual viewing channels came through, albeit 3 days late.

I really enjoyed the Tag battle.

Nice to finally see upper-level(not in the game sense of the word) battles between evolved pokemon, though I do wish it had been longer and I wanted Escavaliar to know Megahorn.

Also, in the future, it'd be nice if Araragi/Juniper's Agilder cut quick attack and learned a bug type move.

Don't complain to me, I didn't say anything about him stealing spotlight.
    I was agreeing with you .

Elekible I'm going to guess Agilder doesn't appear anymore.

What is weird is that Shelmet's timidness kinda came out of nowhere. When it versed Zebstrika it didn't seem scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    What is weird is that Shelmet's timidness kinda came out of nowhere. When it versed Zebstrika it didn't seem scared.
    Getting beaten to a pulp by Zebstrika might have scarred it.

I finally got around to watching this episode, and it was pretty good. The Klinklang bit was really just tossed in, reaffirming my belief that the writers don't have many ideas for how to give interesting screentime to many of the Gen V species. Klinklang will probably appear later on, like in the league, but I doubt we'll see much more of Kling, Carrablast or Shelmet in the future.

Accelgor and Escavalier were both really cool and I'm excited to see Escavalier again, especially as it gives a respectable power boost to Bianca's team. Crustle is just downright awesome and Boldore did a good job too, taking that double Hyper Beam like a boss. I'm a little let down that Hyper Beam is no longer orange and looks like any other white beam attack, but really it's a bit unnecessary complaining about a move's aesthetics when the two pokemon learning it was so silly in and of itself.

A fine episode with some decent battles, and I'm really looking forward to seeing us some Cedric.

Yes, let us have Brock back and get nothing done. Perfect.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Getting beaten to a pulp by Zebstrika might have scarred it.
    Even if that was the case, it disappeared upon evolving. Kind of strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yes, let us have Brock back and get nothing done. Perfect.
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I loved seeing the Profesor battle. It was great, IMO. I loved the episode other than the huge let down of her not getting Accelgor back...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I want to see the Professor have a rematch. In my mind, Cilan should not have beaten her. I think another Accelgor vs Crustle would be cool, as long as Accelgor wins.

Bianca did not ask Chobomaki if it was ok to trade. She said something along the lines of " You evolve and become stronger for Professor Juniper now. "

Yeah, it doesn't seem as the pokemon minded being traded.
    They both got along with their new trainers at the end.

I feel the same vibe from both Bianca's Escavalier and Iris' Excadrill.
    Tough cookies who have soft hearts.

Finished watching the video version.

Apparently the Pokedex gives you the moves a Pokemon has, even if it doesn't belong to you. Bianca dexed Accelgor and Juniper saw what moves it had, Ash dexed Escavalier and Bianca saw what moves it had. Interesting, I would have thought it'd just tell you your Pokemon's moves.

I love Cilan's little dance when he called out Crustle. Also loved the "Rock and Rock n roll" he said when he called it out.

I really enjoyed the battle, was pretty intense. Juniper should battle more, she seems fairly good at battling.

I enjoyed the episode overall.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I would liked to have seen some explanation of how it felt for Shelmet to suddenly be liberated from its shell, seeing as it seemed so dependent upon it in the beginning of the episode.

Is this the first time Rock Slide has been animated as rocks appearing out of thin air? I'm glad they finally acknowledged that awkward aesthetic.

It was nice to see Klinklang...for two seconds. That better not count as its real debut. I have a bit of a soft spot for the Klink line.

The tag battle was pretty kickbutt. I like that Ash and Cilan actually gave battle, not a pity fight to give Escavalier an easy first win.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Is this the first time Rock Slide has been animated as rocks appearing out of thin air? I'm glad they finally acknowledged that awkward aesthetic.
    Nope, that was during Dent and Shootie's match in the Don Battles.

I liked the episode very much, Gantle is officially my most favorite Pokemon replacing hayashigame. Escavalier is really really cool,I am starting to like 5h gen mons more and more as I see them in the anime.

And ofcourse Zeustle<3

This episode looks pretty good.

Has it aired in america yet?

Froakie master race reporting in.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperToilet View Post
    I want to see the Professor have a rematch. In my mind, Cilan should not have beaten her. I think another Accelgor vs Crustle would be cool, as long as Accelgor wins.
    Maybe this battle was good for her to lose in because after this she starts winning a whole bunch of times. Maybe it have taught her to be more serious in battles.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Maybe this battle was good for her to lose in because after this she starts winning a whole bunch of times. Maybe it have taught her to be more serious in battles.
    Wait, why does Professor Juniper need to be more serious in battles?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast